Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136466 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Cannicus:

Seriously?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Cannicus: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
help me ask am oh
I sha cover my yansh with the blood angry

Worry not, LadyG****

Its already covered with gold.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
hiohiohio
you are sorely mistaken
but how many monikers una wan dash me? you don add ladyG to am.. you sure say e no be LadyF?
Mtscheeeeeeeew
Here I was thinking I was really busted with your incessant emails as if you knew me before
back of the line, nigga. when you have the right name, holla at me again.
Cannicus:

Worry not, LadyG****

Its already covered with gold.

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Na grammar you dey speak sha.

People that usually think they’re so smart end up being the dumbest ones eg you and sonofmark. Abeg im off to famz my Muslim friends. Talk to you never cheesy
Cannicus:

Nice deflection.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Now I’m convinced that your head no dey correct grin funny characters full this NL sha
Cannicus:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by DissTroy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Na grammar you dey speak sha.

People that usually think they’re so smart end up being the dumbest ones eg you and sono.fmark. Abeg im off to famz my Muslim friends. Talk to you never cheesy

Coming from a two-faced whoring leech who gets banged by random dudes for plates of noodles and sanitary pads, you should worry about the number of foetuses you've aborted than any other thing, Fabulocity a.k.a Meiitreiî.

Cum-guzzling hoebag.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
abeg sharrap and suck a big dick angry your father did not complain when I crammed his phallus in my mouth and guzzled his sperm on his matrimonial bed, infact he gave me your tuition as a token of his appreciation and guess what? we have another match this night. I loved how I wore your mom's bathrobe and slippers and lay on her side of his bed as he ate my my public pussie that has accommodated hundreds of dicks and experienced different specimens of semen. he ate it with relish and shed tears of joy when I called him a good boy for eating me good. I might probably get a turn with your brothers, uncles, friends and probably you if I feel generous winkby the way, have you finally graduated from the uni? you seem to have more time on your hands these days so im guessing you've finally transited to being unemployed. your disses are as weak and stale as your brain, you utterly bore and irritate the crap out of me, exchanging words with you is totally beneath me and a waste of time tbh, ive totally outgrown that shiit but its such a shame a full grown agbaya like you with a prick and big hairy balls still thrive on getting involved in online fights. awon king slay, this is the only thing you slay well, spitting out headache inducing mumbo jumbo from your oversized lips. I ought not to remind you what your mates are doing and achieving. o ma se o, the calibre of men roaming around these days are utterly ball-less and plain repulsive. bitch im not going to let you drag me down this road, I do not wrestle with filthy pigs, you should be ashamed of yourself. the one that is hungrying you this night is to fight someone wey you fit born.
#spits
Uncle Kingsley, I just want to Plainly tell you that im NEVER going to engage you anymore on this forum. I know your dick is hard with anticipation at how you're about to "slay"me with your usual boring vitriole but aint nobody got time for that. never reading or replying any of your jabs or mentions again so I give you the permission to go on and do what you do best kiss kiss
have a nice life, sir wink and remember to suck a big dick... it helps with the joblessness
DissTroy:

Coming from a two-faced LovePeddler who gets banged by random dudes for plates of noodles and sanitary pads, you should worry about the number of foetuses you've aborted than any other thing.

Cum-guzzling hoebag.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.