Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. (8022 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2017
truthsayer007:

See this one oh, If you haven't experienced something, you won't know how she feels. I'm not sure you had any crush while you were young. tongue
It's a case of mind over matter, I look at life logically there are crushes and there are obsessions ,unhealthy obsessions this is one. If self realisation and acceptance eventuality happen as it does in crushes an individual can refocus. In the case of an obsession nothing wavers regardless of reality. It is very much a psychological issue. So to answer your question I have had crushes but I moved on. Fifteen years is by no definition a crush.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by LaClickLaBend: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2017
You are 27 and can't walk up to a man and tell him about yur feelings for him? undecided . Be there till you're 30 yu hear?! Mtchew
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Thavik(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Idydarling:
here's my story op....

same thing happened to me .. i think i was 12 or 13 then, i had just started becoming aware of boys, he came to the church during the holidays, he was 18, his sister 16, he was fair and lanky, from the moment I laid my eyes on him.... wow, my heart did a double take, how could someone be so perferct, so adorable, thats my man, i yearned for him, i became so self conscious, didn't talk to him that first week, luckily for me, the cousin they came to stay with was my friend, i made her my best friend, went to their house frequently just so i could look at him, i never missed any weekly children's program if i know he'd be there, started talking and becoming very friendly with his friends (which i ignored b4), i fantasized about him every night, daydreamed him doing the do to me every free chance i get in the afternoon, at a point anyone whose name rhymes with his becomes my friend (male or female) there was a day i trekked to the cousin's house after 9pm just so i could take a look at him only for me to hear (from my hideout) that they had travelled the day back, wow! i was shattered, sulked round my hus with my mood swings my mum even noticed (even suspected), i treated everyone with disdain, how can the love of my life travel without me and u people are still breathing... it was that bad.... fastforward 3 to 4 years later, and I'm in my teen (16 yrs to be precise) he came back again and i met him outside the church premises, this time i was fuller, taller and knew one or two things, immediately i laid my eyes on him, i was like WHAT??!!! NO, IT CAN'T BE; I had become taller than him, more matured and more sophisticated (was even wearing heels), he on the other hand was as before, no improvement from the boy i knew, less handsome (in my eyes) still dressed as before, nothing!!! mehn! the scale fell off my eyes( literally) the huge crush gone, the he-can-do-no-wrong gone! and i was left feeling empty; From that day i learnt to look before leaping when it concerns matters of the heart, sorry for the epistle... I'm sharing this for the first time.

It always happens that way when you are really young, but have a crush on someone who you consider to be 'perfect' now, and see if you'll get over him
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by gabi101(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
no bashing please.
this is what foreign chicks are good at(walk up to the opposite sex just to speak their mind)...OP its never wrong to make the first move.if it works better for you,if it doesnt then you learn from it.either ways you gain something.CHEERS! smiley
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Raine80:

It's a case of mind over matter, I look at life logically there are crushes and there are obsessions ,unhealthy obsessions this is one. If self realisation and acceptance eventuality happen as it does in crushes an individual can refocus. In the case of an obsession nothing wavers regardless of reality. It is very much a psychological issue. So to answer your question I have had crushes but I moved on. Fifteen years is by no definition a crush.

Hmmm I see. You have a point tho. 15 yrs is not beans.

But the way I see you. You sound very critical and you underestimate what emotions can do to you. Obsession or no obsession. She knows what she feels. Logic cannot play in every situation, only enough experience will make you know this.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
rdouc:
I don't wanna appear cheap by poping the questions first, it will kill me more if he says he isn't feeling same way or that he has some one else.
Pls what should I do?

you should, think of it as preserving whatever sanity you have left.
if he says "NO" then it will be a big relieve for you, after you may have suffered some severe depression.
if he says "YES" then you can finally have the man you've been crushing on for 15 years.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
truthsayer007:

Hmmm I see. You have a point tho. 15 yrs is not beans.

But the way I see you. You sound very critical and you underestimate what emotions can do to you. Obsession or no obsession. She knows what she feels. Logic cannot play in every situation, only enough experience will make you know this.

It's a forum ...you offer a point of view. Emotions and reason can coexist. You don't have to go through life with an emotional mind.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Raine80:

It's a forum ...you offer a point of view. Emotions and reason can coexist. You don't have to go through life with an emotional mind.

Aiit then, since it was just a point of view.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by brandydaniells(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
just tell him...if he is gentle like U SAy ...hell understand... if he says no ...DAT feeling will go ....and its not infatuation.... its love ...infatuation does not last...
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by ogtavia(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
rdouc:
It all started like a crush when I was like 12 years old, but now am 27, we attended the same church back then and till now, did some activities together, I thought it was just some passing feeling, then I got into the university, met some guys (though never dated them, just friends) still the feeling won't go away, I some times pray to God about it to remove the intense feeling (lol, funny but it's that serious)when ever his face flashes on my mind. At times I avoided him totally, I don't even call him, still the feeling persisted. Then Him on his part, showed some signs of care but later it went dead till date. Then he got a job and relocated. But each time he comes around to visit his family and attends church, and I get to see him hmmm I battle the feeling afresh in an intense phase, it has even affected me dating other guys, it's like a part of me is locked out, hanging and waiting for him to come around and boldly say the magic words or at least ask me out. Note: we aren't that close at all, just hi hi, we don't even gist deep, so I don't know a thing about him, but what I don't get is why it's taking so long to get over him and move on. I don't wanna appear cheap by poping the questions first, it will kill me more if he says he isn't feeling same way or that he has some one else.
Pls what should I do?
felt the same way exactly for someone...I couldn't feel anything for anyone else except her...we went to the same school and lived in d same area...however,we spoke on the phone, exchanged texts and all that..when I finally manned up to tell her after about 3 years of gathering momentum,she didn't say yes or no,she only said I had other things to think/worry about but I still kept on hoping she would finally come around..six years later she got married and here I am with no other option than to move on and find my own 'The one'...if a man likes you and wants to be with you...he will...I mean 15 years and he still doesn't notice you..move on...he is having a good life....you should have a good life urself....I know it's tough but you have to move on....however...here is a candid advice...its a risk though...someone once said...'at the end of ur life,you don't regret the things you did as much as the things you didn't do'...look for a way to meet up with him and let him know ,how you feel...it will hurt if he doesn't feel that way but at least you will know you tried...don't be too elaborate or say many words...just be a lady and express yourself in few words.....he will come around if he will,if he doesn't,move on...at 27..you shouldnt be scared of disappointments....

all the best.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
rdouc:
It all started like a crush when I was like 12 years old, but now am 27, we attended the same church back then and till now, did some activities together, I thought it was just some passing feeling, then I got into the university, met some guys (though never dated them, just friends) still the feeling won't go away, I some times pray to God about it to remove the intense feeling (lol, funny but it's that serious)when ever his face flashes on my mind. At times I avoided him totally, I don't even call him, still the feeling persisted. Then Him on his part, showed some signs of care but later it went dead till date. Then he got a job and relocated. But each time he comes around to visit his family and attends church, and I get to see him hmmm I battle the feeling afresh in an intense phase, it has even affected me dating other guys, it's like a part of me is locked out, hanging and waiting for him to come around and boldly say the magic words or at least ask me out. Note: we aren't that close at all, just hi hi, we don't even gist deep, so I don't know a thing about him, but what I don't get is why it's taking so long to get over him and move on. I don't wanna appear cheap by poping the questions first, it will kill me more if he says he isn't feeling same way or that he has some one else.
Pls what should I do?

But sister wait, u love him right??
why don't u make the first move??

Is it a crime for a girl to make the first move?

Why are u killing yourself, huh??

If I were u, just go and tell him your heart maybe with that, he might just feel guilty if he doesnt give you ur desired response and it will just be he eased ur problems for you...who knows sef he could give u a second chance since you said he once cared for you...haba there jaré!!!
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
rdouc:
Pls what should I do?

My sister goan jus die sad
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by tomdon(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Idydarling:
here's my story op....

same thing happened to me .. i think i was 12 or 13 then, i had just started becoming aware of boys, he came to the church during the holidays, he was 18, his sister 16, he was fair and lanky, from the moment I laid my eyes on him.... wow, my heart did a double take, how could someone be so perferct, so adorable, thats my man, i yearned for him, i became so self conscious, didn't talk to him that first week, luckily for me, the cousin they came to stay with was my friend, i made her my best friend, went to their house frequently just so i could look at him, i never missed any weekly children's program if i know he'd be there, started talking and becoming very friendly with his friends (which i ignored b4), i fantasized about him every night, daydreamed him doing the do to me every free chance i get in the afternoon, at a point anyone whose name rhymes with his becomes my friend (male or female) there was a day i trekked to the cousin's house after 9pm just so i could take a look at him only for me to hear (from my hideout) that they had travelled the day back, wow! i was shattered, sulked round my hus with my mood swings my mum even noticed (even suspected), i treated everyone with disdain, how can the love of my life travel without me and u people are still breathing... it was that bad.... fastforward 3 to 4 years later, and I'm in my teen (16 yrs to be precise) he came back again and i met him outside the church premises, this time i was fuller, taller and knew one or two things, immediately i laid my eyes on him, i was like WHAT??!!! NO, IT CAN'T BE; I had become taller than him, more matured and more sophisticated (was even wearing heels), he on the other hand was as before, no improvement from the boy i knew, less handsome (in my eyes) still dressed as before, nothing!!! mehn! the scale fell off my eyes( literally) the huge crush gone, the he-can-do-no-wrong gone! and i was left feeling empty; From that day i learnt to look before leaping when it concerns matters of the heart, sorry for the epistle... I'm sharing this for the first time.

Wow
Did this happen to you for real?
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by tomdon(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
rdouc:
Pls what should I do?

Just forget him
Mystery makes us humans think there's more to it than meet the eye
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
ok . Im gonna make this quick. Who are those guys u are impersonating on yer dp? And do u know it is illegal

Girl if you fancy him... just tell him grin
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Girl if you fancy him... just tell him grin
Lady,that aint even him undecided
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
Lady,that aint even him undecided

How do you know that?
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

How do you know that?
i dont but he is guilty until proven innocent angry
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
ILuvGummyBearz:
i dont but he is guilty until proven innocent angry

You just want his attention girl! It's ok

Just tell him "i124q" grin
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

You just want his attention girl! It's ok

Just tell him "i124q" grin
i do not want the attentionof a ugly boy formin' fine undecided

And if i wanted it ,i know how 2 get it wink
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
rdouc:
Pls what should I do?
Since u were 12? Haba this is no infatuation. U don't have to Woo him. U gals no how u do ur thing. Those lingering gazez u give guys till he notice u have been staring at him. Believe me that will do just fine. With that u have made ur feelings known to him, and if he's interested, he'd come around. Don't just sit n do nothing. U luv him, do somethingn, u won't look cheap. Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I'm Always Hornyy, I Am Tired / Has A Lady Ever Treated You Like This Before? / Why do girls do this to guys ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.