Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? (2460 Views)

Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by makydebbie(f): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
That's the way========>
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by thesuave10(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
That's the way========>

You don't look this naughty grin tongue
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
what you do next? Really?
How do I handle this one now??
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
That's the way========>
This girl use style fine o
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
makydebbie:
That's the way========>

I'd rather go this way:

makydebbie<<<======

3 Likes

Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz no only fine boys attend the party?? girls no much oo.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
DDeliverer:

How you take know?
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Rapmaestro(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
abuse mynd... and see what next
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
DDeliverer:
what you do next? Really?

How do I handle this one now??
Bros try epp me.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by makydebbie(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
DDeliverer:

No be small thing cheesy
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Rapmaestro(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
DDeliverer:

wear ur glasses biko... cool

1 Like

Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by SuperSuave(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
DDeliverer:

my kind of woman when the time comes, not all these yellow fvckers roaming around
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prognose:

Recommended thread: Gift to make you feel at home smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3552554/get-free-2017-calender-here
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Stretchi:

Do you know how to keep an idiot waiting? I'll tell you tomorrow.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Rapmaestro:
abuse mynd... and see what next
Why i go abuse that chic? I be gentleman o.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Stretchi:

Why did you remove the pic?

How did you put it in the first place
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prognose:

Why did you remove the pic?

How did you put it in the first place
They will teach u when u get there, follow the path makydebbie showed u.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Rapmaestro(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prognose:

that's an insult on mynd's gender u know... anyways he's coming for u
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by MadJay: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
You settle em bosses with some quids truss me
Prognose:
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Rapmaestro:
that's an insult on mynd's gender u know... anyways he's coming for u
No insult intended pls.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by AvsGot007(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prognose:

are you tryna say mynd is not a gentleman?

pls mynd we can not take this
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
MadJay:
You settle em bosses with some quids truss me

Aint it free? Who do i settle? No one mentioned settling oh
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
AvsGot007:
are you tryna mynd is not a gentleman?
Mynd is female??
My bad.
Read his comments a lot as a guest. Thot he was a she.
Respect.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by AvsGot007(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prognose:

if you're A good guy I'll show you who to roll with, also if you are bad dude...lotta folks waiting for you in the clique!
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by LordOfNaira: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prognose:

No insult intended pls.

I am Lord of Nairaland, ruler of the Cyberspace. One thing you must learn here is never to disrespect me. Also, most of the beautiful girls you see here are my Queens. Then you must also know that even though I don't own this site in the real sense of it, I rule it. I possessed the owner to open it. And finally, it wouldn't make any sense for the Lord of the Cyberspace to be caught showing a mortal around. If not, I should have helped.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
AvsGot007:
if you're A good guy I'll show you who to roll with, also if you are bad dude...lotta folks waiting for you in the clique!
I dey your back bros.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by Prognose: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
LordofNairaland:

I am Lord of Nairaland, ruler of the Cyberspace. One thing you must learn here is never to disrespect me. Also, most of the beautiful girls you see here are my Queens. Then you must also know that even though I don't own this site in the real sense of it, I rule it. I possessed the owner to open. And finally, it wouldn't make any sense for the Lord of the Cyberspace to be caught showing a mortal around. If not, I should have helped.

How do i post pics.
Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by LordOfNaira: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prognose:

How do i post pics.

I laugh in incantation. You are truly new here for that is the only reason why you would ask a god like me that type of question. Son, ask anybody but not the Lord of Nairaland. Welcome again to my kingdom.

1 Like

Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by AvsGot007(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prognose:

I dey your back bros.
I am devil of Nairaland, ruler of the Cyberspace. One thing you must learn here is to always disrespect everybody. Also, most of the beautiful girls you see here are my angels l. Then you must also know that even though I don't own this site in the real sense of it, I rule it. I possessed the owner to open. And finally, it wouldn't make any sense for the devil of the Cyberspace to be caught showing a mortal around. you gotta be immortal first!
it's just $50 man! it's for fuel cos cos we are gonna be cruising all round sections! I can't trek pls

3 Likes

Re: I Am New To Nairaland, What Do I Do Next? by MadJay: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Free what

you pay 2k for unlimited access for 1months.
If you don't I will personally ban you for 5 years
Prognose:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee / See The Sultry Way This Corp Member Wore Her NYSC Uniform / “why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria? See Hilarious Reply Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.