Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (80982 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by kenoz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Okay
Congratulations to her
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by kenoz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Okay
Congratulations to her
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by AfroKnight: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Good looking woman

Its obvious kayode is beneath your league

Beneath your league? Hmmm
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by laudate: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Good looking woman

Its obvious kayode is beneath your league
Amoto94:
Her father was the late Adamu Atta former Kwara State Governor and she is the niece of the present Ohinoyi of Ebiraland Alh. Dr. Ado Ibrahim Atta.

True!! Saratu Atta is a nice, cultured, easy-going lady. She is also the daughter of former Governor of old Kwara State, the late Alhaji Adamu Attah. Her mother is a Ghanaian, though. She had one daughter for FFK, named Folake who is a graduate of a British university. Her younger sister Nana, is Femi Otedola's wife.

Some of her uncles and aunts include the late Alhaji Abdulaziz Atta, Nigeria’s first Head of Service and Secretary to the Federal Military Government during Gowon's regime. He is also the late father of Sefi Atta, the published novelist, prize-winning Nigerian author and playwright who is married to Gboyega Ransome-Kuti, one of the sons of the late Minister of health, Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti;

One of her uncles is Alhaji Mahmud Atta, who was once the Protocol Officer to the former Premier of the old Northern region. He later became Chairman of First Bank Plc, Nigeria.

Another uncle of hers' is Dr. AbdulMumini Atta, the second qualified medical doctor in Northern Nigeria while her paternal aunt is Judith Sefi Atta, first female Chief Education Officer in the North who later became an Ambassador to Italy and the first Minister for Federal Ministry of Women Affairs. Judith Sefinat Atta was the wife of the late poet Christopher Okigbo, who fought in the civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ugosample(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Timelezz:
[b] You're an iPob bastard who lists everything wrong in your country without listing any good thing in comparison to another country.

If Buhari delayed in appointing a cabinet so Ghana has now overtaken Nigeria? Your father would have made more profit if he invested your school fees in piggery or poultry. IPOB rétard!

Imbecilo, as we hold this debate, Donald Trump is saying America"s airports and railways are like those of 3rd world countries, does that make Japan or UK to measure dick with the US? You're an authentic idiot!

Accra is the hub of West African business? And Lagos economy is bigger than all of Ghana's? Are you normal?

Ghana's illustrious son, Koffi Anna, former Sec Gen of the UN made a statement January 2016 and said the destiny of Africa is in the hand of Nigeria.

Tonye, you're an authentic version of a hybrid fool. An ignoramus. I have warned you to stop talking geopolitics. You're an illiterate schmuck!

Stick to local politics that's your forté. Olodo.

Make thunder fire your left broncos. IPOB destitute.

[/b]

Accra is beconing the aviation hub of west Africa, your noise cannot stop it.
And please stop calling me Tonye because I am not Tonye.

America's influence indeed is sliding on the global scale and their infrastructures are in a pitiable state. Their quality of life id amongst the worst amongst the G7, and poverty rates are higher and atrocious compared to their mates.

I laugh when you talk about Japan and the U.S., you must be very very ignorant....
If Japan and China liquidate their holdings in U.S. sovereign debt, where does America want to see $3 trillion plus to settle them? Anyways that is by the way side.

Nigeria obviously had its positives of course (even Afghan has it's positives) but the issues I raised, amongst many others are a big indictment and a shame to the country.

With the enormous potentials that Nigeria has, why is it still in the mess that it is? why is the potentials largely translated intotangible progress?
And you, who probably have not left your country before to see will be here talking rubbish

When you travel to 16 different countries, or let me reduce it, 10 different countries across sub regions of the world, then we can talk.

Until then, you are just an ignorant zombie who knows nothing about the world outside.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ugosample(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Timelezz:
You are tonye stop denying your daftness. When you came here ranting as if you know anything. Mr daft.

Take a pen and write down , fool.

1) Nigeria has 76% of of the economy of West African countries. That's 15 countries sharing 24 percent of the economy of the subregion. That is intimidating and Nigeria can actually cripple/ monopolize the entire economic activities of the subregion if she wishes. That's a very dangerous power.

Let me take you to Europe, Germany is just 1 or 2% more economically bigger than UK and France but she dictates the EU. Get the drift.

2) Nigeria finances the ECOWAS project. A regional organisation for West Africa.

3) You talk about our students going to Ghana to school, do you know how many Nigerian multinational institutions are in Ghana. Glo, Dangote, GTB, and countless other SMEs running the Ghanaian local economy?

4) Do you know Nigeria has launched its own space satellite into orbit for security and meteorological and agricultural purposes that is used by several African countries including Ghana freely. So you know how powerful that is?

Do you know Nigeria is the first African country to host and launch a satellite into orbit for a European country(Belarus) ? After building Africa's only black built satellite?

5) Do you know Nigeria is amongst the 5 African countries financing the AU?

6) Do you know Nigeria is a MINT country and an emerging world economy?

7) Do you know Nigerian banks revolutionised the banking sector in Ghana, making hitherto Ghanaians to own and have bank accounts?

cool Should I go on?

Shame on you!!!! Mr. Daft traveler. Fool!!!

The Nigerian banking industry is something I am proud of because indeed; the innovations they roll out for us are not seen in other African countries, and even many countries in Asia, and they are well capitalised too, so that is a big one.

Nigeria launched junk into space that is not working as we speak so talk another thing.

On your number one point, infact Nigeria is the reason why Sierra Leone and Liberia are relatively stable countries.
But your statistics on Germany is a fallacy because Germany is the second largest exporting country in the world, while France especially and Britain are go slow economies.
Infact Germany's economy is at least $1 trillion bigger than France or Britain; so where is your 1% bigger coming from,?

On your No. 2 point, other West African countries are fulfilling their quota too (but not all)

On your point about Dangote and other multinational as you said setting things up in Ghana, they are doing so because the ease of doing business in Ghana is far better than in Nigeria... I have been ti Ghana several times, and I see my Igbo boys there thriving in a relatively friendly business environment (some are even into agri stuffs in Tamale, Tamale shocked)

Oga leave story, considering the Nigerian potential, it should be far ahead of where it us right now; and you don't need to lecture me because I know these things already.

Besides, for the last time, I am NOT Tonye
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by jfleece(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2017
She is gonna do well officially.. And in d other rooms... Trust me... IDGAF...
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Ecosystem4u:
She is defnitely Nana Akufo's slam piece just like the one in aso rock (kemi) collecting dick here n there. Trust Afonja with nothing.

Gentleman are you ok? You sit in your room and masturbate out statements. Do you know she's Ghanaian and not Nigerian? And do you know Akufo-Addo personally to assume he bleeps his staff?

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Another ignorance in front page again.

There are 180 million Nigerians and there's no way the available schools will cater for everyone. Also there's no entrance qualifications to Ghana university.

In Nigeria, after you finish your SSCE, you must sit and pass JAMB then pass post-jamb screening. In Ghana it's like walking into an open door once you're done with your secondary education.

The US has some of the best universities in the world but there are American citizens scattered all over Europe as students.

You're not well-versed

Now I followed your thread and thought you were knowledgeable but lo and behold you are ignorant. How can you say there are know entrance to Ghanaian universities? You know nothing! Stop it!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by laudate: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:
Gentleman are you ok? You sit in your room and masturbate out statements. Do you know she's Ghanaian and not Nigerian? And do you know Akufo-Addo personally to assume he bleeps his staff?

Saratu Atta has a Nigerian father, and a Ghanaian mum. But why are you responding to the juvenile rantings of that delinquent toddler, who was dashed a free keyboard and MB of bandwidth, but lacks proper etiquette and a rational mind? sad

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
Still more ignorance displayed with emboldened falsity.

You never got the logic behind my post. I was simply telling you that countries attracting foreign students to her institutions does not make her greater than the next country.

Only a geopolitical daft grades countries that way. Malaysia is the 12th position in the world in accepting foreign students ahead of Spain, Netherlands, and south Korea, but these countries are more powerful and greater than her in technology, economy, international power play, international influence and projection.

Again , Nigeria makes 2/3 of all foreigners in Ghanaian universities, so don't make it sound as if the whole world is tripping to Ghana for education.

And China is nit in the no. 3 behind US and UK. You're uniquely ignorant, Tonye.
Tonye, when will your ignorance be cured?

Mr. Daft.

Gentleman your ignorance and uninformed bravado is getting nauseating. Unless you're just intentionally trying to misinform the public. Let me tell you this this day, "you cannot change the truth no matter how hard you try, it's your reaction to the truth that matters". Wake up and stop living in denial.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by laudate: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2017
psalmsjob:
You can say that again a million times and you'll still be right.

He has sang and danced to get the Precious he deserves from the east.

And he is still yet to make an honest woman out of her. A 55-year old man with a baby mama younger than his first daughter...!! sad I want to know the kind of advice he will give to any of his offspring, that decides to opt for co-habitation with a man or woman old enough to be their parent. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

There are 7 thousand Nigerian students in Ghana.

Cote d’Ivoire is second on the list with a total of 634 citizens studying in Ghana’s universities, followed by Congo, Cameroon and Gambia. Togo has 154 students, Angola 44 and Ethiopia 11.
East African countries: Sudan, Tanzania and Rwanda each have only four of their citizens schooling in Ghana. On the European front there are about 14 countries with 66 citizens schooling in the country, while the North American countries have 159 citizens.

China leads among the Asian countries with 18 out of 55 students studying in Ghana, while Australia has just four students. Deputy Minister in Charge of Tertiary Education, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa, said

You're not a Nigerian, you're a vagabonding beachcomber without a nation. IPOB scum of the earth!!!

Ignoramus!!!

Lol! And you got this info from what source. B33ma k) na k) da na woagyimi dodo.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Ugosample:

Accra is beconing the aviation hub of west Africa, your noise cannot stop it.
And please stop calling me Tonye because I am not Tonye.

America's influence indeed is sliding on the global scale and their infrastructures are in a pitiable state. Their quality of life id amongst the worst amongst the G7, and poverty rates are higher and atrocious compared to their mates.

I laugh when you talk about Japan and the U.S., you must be very very ignorant....
If Japan and China liquidate their holdings in U.S. sovereign debt, where does America want to see $3 trillion plus to settle them? Anyways that is by the way side.

Nigeria obviously had its positives of course (even Afghan has it's positives) but the issues I raised, amongst many others are a big indictment and a shame to the country.

With the enormous potentials that Nigeria has, why is it still in the mess that it is? why is the potentials largely translated intotangible progress?
And you, who probably have not left your country before to see will be here talking rubbish

When you travel to 16 different countries, or let me reduce it, 10 different countries across sub regions of the world, then we can talk.

Until then, you are just an ignorant zombie who knows nothing about the world outside.

I thought you bade me goodnight some few minutes ago. My comments hit a delicate part in your core ignorance and left you feeling the urge to fight back grin grin grin

You're comparing Japan with a 4 trillion dollar economy to that of US who has a 16 trillion dollar economy? Who is technically more advanced and influential than Japan can ever be?

And you tell me your family isn't carrying the entire cuss of your clan in your head?

Let me ask you? How do you measure the strengths of countries? You think it is by road or infrastructure?

You are not only a geopolitical illiterate, your father will regret ever fathering a waste of fück and fluid like you when he watches me give you the education you so refuse to accept.

First off, the US is the most technologically advanced country on earth. And a dip in America's economy affects the world.

Japan is more advanced than China, but China has more global weight, international clout and influence and power than Japan because of its economy. You are an upper class rétard arguing with me on international politics.
What's your education? Fatherless buffoon?

Do you know the countries with the highest quality of life? They are insignificant countries, idiot.

Tonye, in the top 12th countries with the highest standards of living only 2 of the G7 made the list.

Have you seen that the power and progress of a country isn't by domestic ranking? Your ton of illiteracy will startle your daddy!

In Africa, countries with the highest standards are Mauritius, Eritrea, Gabon, equatorial Guinea these are countries that can't be paired with South Africa or Egypt or Nigeria or Morocco.

Oh, boy, you're a disgrace to educate and knowledge.

Mega class itibolibo!!!

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:21am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol! And you got this info from what source. B33ma k) na k) da na woagyimi dodo.
You saw your the name of your minister of education there, abi?

Eramefefe!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:25am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Now I followed your thread and thought you were knowledgeable but lo and behold you are ignorant. How can you say there are know entrance to Ghanaian universities? You know nothing! Stop it!
You can't even be coherent to save your impoverished mother.

Bastard , can you tell me JAMB equivalent of Ghana?

Can you tell me the PostUME of Ghana to its university?

Blazing wizard!!!! Bastard, witless troll!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
And you just ranted off like an imbecilé on steroids without making a breathe of sense.

It seems your father sacrificed you on the alter of common sense.

I can confidently say you're lack knowledge. You haven't left the shores of your country yet you masturbate out unfounded.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
You can't even be coherent to save your impoverished mother.

Bastard , can you tell me JAMB equivalent of Ghana?

Can you tell me the PostUME of Ghana to its university?

Blazing wizard!!!! Bastard, witless troll!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

I can confidently say you're lack knowledge. You haven't left the shores of your country yet you masturbate out unfounded.
Give me points stop recounting what your sex-farmished father does as past time.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:
You saw your the name of your minister of education there, abi?

Eramefefe!!!

The out-going Deputy Min of Education Sam. Ablakwa is a personal friend and I can assure you your data is fallacious. I'll leave it here. You're not worth it.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Timelezz post=52569829][/quote]

See I tried to ignore you but you're a fool. Ghana will not indulge in duplicity of efforts of multiple examination bodies for no reason. You either write the A-levels or WASSCE to gain admision into Ghanaian universities and all other fanciful exams like NECO or JAMB are not applicable. No room for unnecessary complications and corruption. Your grade in the A-levels or WASSCE determines what course you qualify for. Stop ranting crap. Aboafunu

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:30am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

The out-going Deputy Min of Education Sam. Ablakwa is a personal friend and I can assure you your data is fallacious. I'll leave it here. You're not worth it.

The incoming Ghanaian President was my roommate.

Underclass imposter like you. Fool. The source is 2016.

Get me facts. Before I pummel you harder than your father had ever been able to fück your libertine mother.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

See I tried to ignore you but you're a fool. Ghana will not indulge in duplicity of efforts of multiple examination bodies for no reason. You either write the A-levels or WASSCE to gain admision into Ghanaian universities and all other fanciful exams like NECO or JAMB are not applicable. No room for unnecessary complications and corruption. Your grade in the A-levels or WASSCE determines what course you qualify for. Stop ranting crap. Aboafunu

Imbecilé, so what are you arguing about nah?

I said Ghana has no special entrance qualification exams to its universities and it's one of the reasons Nigerians fluck there.

You're a fullblown retaard jumping into a fight without comprehension. Na so you go take meet your untimely death!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

The incoming Ghanaian President was my roommate.

Underclass imposter like you. Fool. The source is 2016.

Get me facts. Before I pummel you harder than your father had ever been able to fück your libertine mother.

Lmao. The annonimity of nairaland makes some stupid souls like you come here and spew crap. 2016 is a source? Now when an empty barrel with fake facts is exposed he resorts to insults. Guy, go and piss and sleep.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

I said Ghana has no special entrance qualification exams to its universities and it's one of the reasons Nigerians fluck there.

You're a fullblown retaard jumping into a fight without comprehension. Na so you go take meet your untimely death!

You need special entrance exam for entry into a university? And what is the A-level or WASSCE for? Guy you need to travel. Don't sit in the comfort of obodo naija feeling big on empty hot air. "The world is a book, those who don't travel read only one page"

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:35am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao. The annonimity of nairaland makes some stupid souls like you come here and spew crap. 2016 is a source? Now when an empty barrel with fake facts is exposed he resorts to insults. Guy, go and piss and sleep.

If Nairaland were available in the 50s I'm sure your daddy would have displayed exact same strain of sham and duplicity. Nice to see you taking up the legacy digitally.

Undefined denisovan like you arguing with some like me whom your father will dip his head for without a second thought.

Beelzebub destroy you tonight!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:37am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

You need special entrance exam for entry into a university? And what is the A-level or WASSCE for? Guy you need to travel. Don't sit in the comfort of obodo naija feeling big on empty hot air. "The world is a book, those who don't travel read only one page"

You still lack comprehension. Seems your mother fed you goat milk or China baby Nan to make your brain cells mal-develop.

After was/ssce in Nigeria, you go for JAMB.

Should I beat you to a pulp and force it down your head?
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

Guy slow down on your death threats lol. You don't know who you're on a rant with. Lmao. Why some of y'all got so much empty hot air, it's really ridiculous. Actually it's amusing... Just issuing threats at the comfort of your phone screen, you know nothing.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Timelezz:

You still lack comprehension. Seems your mother fed you goat milk or China baby Nan to make your brain cells mal-develop.

After was/ssce in Nigeria, you go for JAMB.

Should I beat you to a pulp and force it down your head?

Look here, that you go for JAMB or whatever does not make that the standard to hold a candle to. That in itself is a flawed process. If you do not pass your WASSCE you have not passed. You rewrite. If the grade you got at WASSCE does not meet requirement for the course you want to pursue, you rewrite relevant papers. All these your noise about JAMB, you need to step out.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Guy slow down on your death threats lol. You don't know who you're on a rant with. Lmao. Why some of y'all got so much empty hot air, it's really ridiculous. Actually it's amusing... Just issuing threats at the comfort of your phone screen, you know nothing.

I don't know who I rant with?

I'm not afraid to say you're an upper class rétard with ignorance on overdrive!

You're uniquely equipped with the IQ of a sedated chacma baboon.

Add more to the adjectives if they lack in depiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.