Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. (1015 Views)

This Girl Wan Kill Me �� / True Life Story That Got Me To Laptop Business, Read Laugh and Learn: 2011 / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Jokes. Laugh wan kill me die!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by theNOISEmaker: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2017
I'm totally confused... how will those who were born on February 29 celebrate their birthday since there isn't gonna be any 29th of February this year?? lol.. oyinbo people no go kill us ooo

Re: Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2017

Well, dates are Usually Inconsequential.
Most people shift their's to when it's more convenient for them. So, They could as well celebrate on the 28th. Not that big of a deal. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, dates are Usually Inconsequential.
Most people shift their's to when it's more convenient for them. So, They could as well celebrate on the 28th. Not that big of a deal. undecided

Dates aren't inconsequential, seeing that they aid a comprehensive understanding of environment, and provide us with an elaborate and sustainable concept of time.

What's "inconsequential" is our arbitrary ascription of meaning to these dates, and allowing this meaning to govern not just our happiness, but the prescription of the 'shoulds' and 'oughts' in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Xensity:

Dates aren't inconsequential, seeing that they aid a comprehensive understanding of environment, and provide us with an elaborate and sustainable concept of time.

What's "inconsequential" is our arbitrary ascription of meaning to these dates and allowing this meaning to dictate our happiness, and allowing it to prescribe the 'shoulds' and 'oughts' in our lives.

eh, Easy fella! Birth dates. undecided

Re: Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2017
Are the dates romancing?

Why is this thread here? undecided
Re: Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by makydebbie(f): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Yes laugh wan kill me. In fact I'm dead sad
Re: Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by theNOISEmaker: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2017
Xensity:

What's "inconsequential" is our arbitrary ascription of meaning to these dates, and allowing this meaning to govern not just our happiness, but the prescription of the 'shoulds' and 'oughts' in our lives.
are you related to Hon. patrick obahiagbon?
Re: Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

eh, Easy fella! Birth dates. undecided

Still, birth dates aren't inconsequential because they provide us with a concept of age, and one cannot overemphasize the importance of this concept in various fields of life, and it's role in understanding our place in time.
Re: Must Read! Laugh Wan Kill Me.. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Xensity:

Still, birth dates aren't inconsequential because they provide us with a concept of age, and one cannot overemphasize the importance of this concept in various fields of life, and it's role in understanding our place in time.

Okay, it's official. why are you always this stuck up? grin

Like I said... SOME people aren't really about the 'Dates' but maybe year. so, they'd keep count of their age. or whatever. I know of folks that Only celebrate birthdays whenever it's convenient. keyword: DAY.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do It Better As 24- Years Zambia's Lady Who Become / I Want Sex, Not Bible Verses: Sex-starved Pastor's Wife Pleads In Court / See The Female Victim Of Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.