Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) (18535 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused / Paying A Small Amount As Bride Price For A Girl Makes Her Look Cheap -Naija Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by pennytrate: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
♣ • → there are somethings you gotta break protocols and norms if u wanna have them
♥♡ ♥♡ ♥
I admire her courage cool
°°
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
walking up to a girl and telling her about your feelings is what you tag (no get sense)?
..if u were a girl and someone walks up to woo u...will u consider him sensible ...u won't even stop to look
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
P. S I'm a girl, and if a guy walks up to me, if I like him, of cause aww so stop to look, and even if I don't aww plainly tell him, I want him to be just a friend
brandydaniells:
..if u were a girl and someone walks up to woo u...will u consider him sensible ...u won't even stop to look
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided[quote author=Jodha post=52594149][/quote]

INTERESTING
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by elexjojo745(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
LegalBaby:
just wasted two minutes of my life reading this

You might even be the girl in question
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by JinX100: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ladyrough16:
JinX100, Smellymouth. Where at thou, I want to woo u

Hmm... Make I hide my ATM card!
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
keenn:

not so fast, no so fast.

be careful who you pick girl, my girl friend is already in love (big time)with that guy. would appreciate u pitch your tent somewhere.

thanks

LMFAO. grin

well, may the best woman win.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Xmen149(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Babygal4eva:
What I don't understand is why you had to snap your chat and post it in a public forum?

Props to the girl tho, if a guy said all she was saying to me I'll run the other way sounds like a scam.

Next

lol,take a close look at the reply time.... cool that is two phones different numbers same person with the phones......lol cool
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
I need to woo som1 asap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u can woo me, i won't break ur heart, oya! 1 2 let go.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Divay22(f): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluwalewis:

i had been waitin patiently bt now i am anxiously waitin for u confess ur luv for me sunshine
Never
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by oluwalewis(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
it won't work, either you walk up to me or forgehrit grin

08067476665 is my digit,beep me so that i can av urs,then u can sit back and enjoy d ride to the land of u confessin ur luv for me
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by oluwalewis(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
Never
my digit is 08067476665,lemme av urs luv
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
JinX100:

Hmm... Make I hide my ATM card!
kikikiki......ahn, ahn. E no reach DAT one na
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Divay22(f): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
comradespade:

ehyaah, sorry just endure till then cheesy , I will be returning tomorrow, so any gist for me
Nope
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
Nope

why? , sad
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Guy just like that? You fast oo grin grin but on a serious note you go old expecting a call from me
oluwalewis:

08067476665 is my digit,beep me so that i can av urs,then u can sit back and enjoy d ride to the land of u confessin ur luv for me
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Divay22(f): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
comradespade:

why? , sad
my gist bank is empty tongue tongue tongue.maybe you have wink
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
my gist bank is empty tongue tongue tongue.maybe you have wink

so what's ur conclusion on unleashing ur feelings to a guy after u saw comments of people from different angles ?
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Divay22(f): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
comradespade:

so what's ur conclusion on unleashing ur feelings to a guy after u saw comments of people from different angles ?
i still can't do it,i can't
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
No biggy. I've learnt to appreciate such ladies and not just take them for granted. I just hope other guys see things that way.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
one thing...... EGO!
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by EdegbeLine: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
I'm not a kid, it's the truth if the guy in question really loves me or care 'bout me, he'll walk up to me and tell me like a man, I'm a typical Nigerian woman and I can't go against our culture because of a shii called civilization

now you re a typical Nigerian?

And hope you won't complain if your man after wooing start acting like a typical Nigeria/Africa man who has the liberty of marrying more than a wife or sit his ass all day and expect you to cook, do the laundry, take the kids to school, do all house chores, etc and when night comes ask you to open your legs wide and Bleep you? This is the attitude of a typical Nigeria/African man bestowed on him by Nigeria/Africa culture.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by EdegbeLine: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
Guy just like that? You fast oo grin grin but on a serious note you go old expecting a call from me

Wicked! heheheehehehe
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Divay22(f): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
iamkingzlee:
one thing...... EGO!
Not Ego...
I easily go for what i want and like,without thinking twice.......But him turning me down,was somehow sad sad sad sad,I later told him I was drunk when i wrote it grin grin....
I don't regret it though,it's among the craziest things I have done..

I can only have this kind of boldness when am drunk
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Haha you caught me off guard, I'd cook for my husband and do the necessary womanly duties(our African culture didn't portray men as beast, the way you're doing now), what I know about the African men was that they were hardworking, caring, and the best father's, and about marrying other wives, my husby will be a Christian and that's out of the pishure
EdegbeLine:

now you re a typical Nigerian?

And hope you won't complain if your man after wooing start acting like a typical Nigeria/Africa man who has the liberty of marrying more than a wife or sit his ass all day and expect you to cook, do the laundry, take the kids to school, do all house chores, etc and when night comes ask you to open your legs wide and Bleep you? This is the attitude of a typical Nigeria/African man bestowed on him by Nigeria/Africa culture.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by ponti93(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
ikp120:
O boy, I love girls like this.

diz gif funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
hmmm
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Divay22(f): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
comradespade:

hmmm
But when I'm drunk maybe i can grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She was under the influence of alcohol
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by oluwalewis(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
grin
Jodha:

I luv d tone of ur reply and I am certain u like my approach because matured,independent angels luv confident and decisive guys.
As a perfect gentle guy,i humbly wish for your beep on bended knees,Pls dnt say no
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Divay22:
But when I'm drunk maybe i can grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She was under the influence of alcohol

I know you will still change your mindset grin,

let love flow in the air...............about been drunk, I can be ur drinking partnergrin on nairaland
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by pressplay411(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2017
LordZero:
8 years !!!
Your meme got me fuvkd up 4 real bruh.lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.