Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) (18511 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused / Paying A Small Amount As Bride Price For A Girl Makes Her Look Cheap -Naija Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by mekusboy4all(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
sandrahnaub:
I need to woo som1 asap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oya na. make we chat. email me at mekusboy4all@yahoo.com
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by oluwalewis(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
Wow that girl is brave, I'd rather die inside than kill my pride

All I have to do is manipulate you to swallow ur pride,give in to ur feelins n on bended knees wit tears rollin down ur cheeks thanks to d state of ecstacy confess ur feelin for me.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
well too bad not every reasons like you, I'd rather become a les than woo a guy (just joking )but seriously I can never woo a guy grin angry

You will rather be a LES than woo a guy (just joking). TRUTH ARE MOSTLY FOUND IN JOKES (Just joking).
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by oluwalewis(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:
I like this
if you love him open up,Don't let pride take over.......
Keep Pride aside and be happy.....

Op Pls don't for any reason hurt her,if she can boldly tell you this,Congrat bro You just found love..........

i had been waitin patiently bt now i am anxiously waitin for u confess ur luv for me sunshine
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

It's hilarious tho. grin But Yeah, Anything for girl power! grin

If You want something, Go get it. I'm motivated to tell Dwayne Johnson how I feel now. cool off to instagram! gringrin
Lol, while you're at it I'll be trying my luck with Beyoncé grin cheesy cool
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
JinX100:

See weed smoker alert!! grin grin
even d name don tell u say na weed full dereD
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
JinX100, Smellymouth. Where at thou, I want to woo u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
MRFUCKYOU:

Lol, while you're at it I'll be trying my luck with Beyoncé grin cheesy cool

lol. grin

she's very married. tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Smellymouth: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ladyrough16:
JinX.100, Smellym.outh. Where at thou, I want to woo u

Hmmmm
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hmmmm
I knew you would reply. Just want to look for your trouble. Don't think something else ooo.......
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by donshady(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
We are not fools ...

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by PETRUCE007: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
I like this grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by sandrahnaub(f): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
mekusboy4all:

oya na. make we chat. email me at mekusboy4all@yahoo.com
my brother calm down...i have wooed some1 already grin cheesy
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
A girl did ask me out...Mann I was confused.... Cos that kind of relationship look some how.... Also...it depends on how cute the girl is....not an ugly girl asking out some guy that is handsome....he would surely say no

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
shocked
Hope this is not my own Cynthia? Am serious oo angry

And I saw camp there sef. undecided my own Cynthia is serving sef angry
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by oluwashedy: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
The young is right about this statement "give a girl the whole world and she'll still break your heart"
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by EdegbeLine: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
well too bad not every reasons like you, I'd rather become a les than woo a guy (just joking )but seriously I can never woo a guy grin angry

Simply because you re still a kid I guess.
your mindset will surely change about wooing a guy when you grow up.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by 12month: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Babygal4eva:
What I don't understand is why you had to snap your chat and post it in a public forum?

Props to the girl tho, if a guy said all she was saying to me I'll run the other way sounds like a scam.

Next

Best comment av read this week
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Deetosin(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is lovely
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
WORDWORLD:

YOUR CURRENT GIRLFRIEND!? HOW IS SHE THEN YOUR "CURRENT GIRLFRIEND"!? IF YOUR CONCLUSION IS: ......"left to me ........she will keep admiring only.....".
I mean if she had waited for me to approach her first
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jodha:
not all guys get sense ..u know
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Mskrisx(f): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:

8 years !!!

King of the ring! grin grin madcow!
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Divay22:

No light,it has been boring joor...
Can't wait to go back to school embarassed

ehyaah, sorry just endure till then cheesy , I will be returning tomorrow, so any gist for me
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by keenn: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

It's hilarious tho. grin But Yeah, Anything for girl power! grin

If You want something, Go get it. I'm motivated to tell Dwayne Johnson how I feel now. cool off to instagram! gringrin

not so fast, no so fast.

be careful who you pick girl, my girl friend is already in love (big time)with that guy. would appreciate u pitch your tent somewhere.

thanks
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by luscioustrish(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
LordZero:

8 years !!!

You're wicked angry
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluwalewis:

All I have to do is manipulate you to swallow ur pride,give in to ur feelins n on bended knees wit tears rollin down ur cheeks thanks to d state of ecstacy confess ur feelin for me.
it won't work, either you walk up to me or forgehrit grin
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=WORDWORLD post=52588701]

You will rather be a LES than woo a guy (just joking). TRUTH ARE MOSTLY FOUND IN JOKES (Just joking).

Lol I'd rather remain single for the rest of my life than belittle myself b4 any man(not joking)
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by simeontos(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
The Big thing is here!!

Do you know 5 people with $15 who want to generate $1,000's in monthly recurring income for their families?
It can be done following a simple system that leverages Bitcoin.
Watch this short videos and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pVl0Y1G8uw

If you need my help, WhatsApp me on 08038327512
For registration

http://www.crazebtc.com/ref/4188ae11e7

Never Go Broke Again…………….

Pchat me for more video.

The First 5ppl will benefit from my Spill-Over
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
EdegbeLine:

Simply because you re still a kid I guess.
your mindset will surely change about wooing a guy when you grow up.
I'm not a kid, it's the truth if the guy in question really loves me or care 'bout me, he'll walk up to me and tell me like a man, I'm a typical Nigerian woman and I can't go against our culture because of a shii called civilization
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Jodha(f): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
brandydaniells:
not all guys get sense ..u know
walking up to a girl and telling her about your feelings is what you tag (no get sense)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos) / I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. / Marriage Isn't Hard Africans Made It So(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.