Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) (18539 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Help Romanlanders! This Girl Makes Feel So Confused / Paying A Small Amount As Bride Price For A Girl Makes Her Look Cheap -Naija Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by EdegbeLine: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
I support em partially though, but I do believe a woman should summit to her husband (not her bf) totally, you got me all wrong dearie, I didn't mean you were a beast, I meant portraying African men as wife beaters makes em seem like beasts

that's OK!
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
a girl wooing a guychai! Begging him to love her. wen will dis happen to me? Op and u still dey argue? Na slap i go slap u now
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Incrizz(f): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Girls!

Read! You wouldn't.

Never ever make the first move on a guy; hear! You wouldn't.

Green light is okay girls.
W
Do not listen to these guys encouraging you to go ahead. They know what they are doing.

Whatever!
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
The girl is a guy... that's all grin

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Spainze007(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
A classic give that understands What Love is truly about wud not and never make d first move* it is not Pride, its standard!!!
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
why is this a big deal? we guys toast girls all the time na

I can see many "feminists" here behaving as if this is an extra ordinary thing to do. Lolz, and they want to be equal ordinary toasting na war. yeye dey smell.

well, I noticed a girl wanted me to ask her out for serious relationship I told her directly that I can't. she likes me a lot but I told her it can't work. she encouraged me to try but no.

so no big deal jare. if a girl like toast me, if I don't like you I tell you straight. n
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by joe17: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jodha:
P. S I'm a girl, and if a guy walks up to me, if I like him, of cause aww so stop to look, and even if I don't aww plainly tell him, I want him to be just a friend
lols....and what kind of guy wil accept such friendship?
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by stanboy28(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
SFSNIPER:

Yes! I couldn't make the move because I had dated another girl in the same compound. We all lived in the same estate and very very close. She had to get drunk to tell me. And since that day I've not had a single regret. I LOVE HER DEARLY.
awwwww!!!
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by stanboy28(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
ikp120:
O boy, I love girls like this.

lol....me 2

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Perfectionist11: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Kudos to the lady but I still believe she could have done it whilst retaining her "pride" thou..she came off as desperate(maybe cuz of her age).

But if the guy in question happens to like independent women..this relationship won't last..
I've been in this scenario b4 and the monitoring & constant investigation from the girl was overwhelming..

The first day I missed her basketball match she accused me of not caring and I couldn't believe it.#best of luck.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by sandrahnaub(f): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
dancok:
u can woo me, i won't break ur heart, oya! 1 2 let go.

ericuzor:
woo me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i'm coming lemme practise my lies sorry lines

iamkingzlee:
Sound it!!
Can i woo u??
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by HARDDON: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
SFSNIPER:
My present girlfriend asked me out and I said a big yes. I had been admiring her for over 8years.

angry embarassed
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by emmyid(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Babygal4eva:
What I don't understand is why you had to snap your chat and post it in a public forum?

Props to the girl tho, if a guy said all she was saying to me I'll run the other way sounds like a scam.

Next

Abt posting pic of the chat, Hello Missy, calm down already... U dnt kno him nor d gal in question, so putting up d chat here is no crime since he appears anonymous.
Unto d next one, nothing is scam abt dis conversation, gals like U are d reason why Nigeria ain't growing.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Can i woo u??[/quote]yes u can
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by banqalee(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin grin
Jodha:
none of the above but sorry to say this you're a fool bro grin
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Babygal4eva(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
emmyid:

Abt posting pic of the chat, Hello Missy, calm down already... U dnt kno him nor d gal in question, so putting up d chat here is no crime since he appears anonymous.
Unto d next one, nothing is scam abt dis conversation, gals like U are d reason why Nigeria ain't growing.

I wasn't agitated tho... Your opinion has been noted and stored.

Next
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
sandrahnaub:

i'm coming lemme practise my lies sorry lines

Can i woo u??
ngwanu, woo!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2017
iamkingzlee:
ngwanu, woo!

grin

My name is vera....i have bin seeing ur posts on romance section....and i must say u are handsome....u gat me tripping....oya call me 08026647111
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by jblackbell(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Let me assume without conceding that the so called Cynthia actually asked the Op out, why the hell is this on Nairaland, a girl ask you out and you post it on nairaland, when she sleeps with you, make a video of it too, since you don't know how to keep private stuffs private. There's no wisdom in your action at all.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by khiaa(f): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Jodha:
Caring for them as a friend is different from walking up to guy and telling him you love him (that's just bizarre), even the Bible doesn't support such

No one is talking about telling a guy that you don't have a relationship with that you love him, that would be foolish, but there is nothing wrong with letting a MAN (not a boy) know that you are interested in getting to know him.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Youngpo413: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Estharfabian:

It's hilarious tho. grin But Yeah, Anything for girl power! grin

If You want something, Go get it. I'm motivated to tell Dwayne Johnson how I feel now. cool off to instagram! gringrin
Dwayne Johnson? E be like say you no dey fear, lol
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by Youngpo413: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Check wella, age is no longer on her side.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Youngpo413:
Check wella, age is no longer on her side.

You are wrong..she is not up to 25.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
jblackbell:
Let me assume without conceding that the so called Cynthia actually asked the Op out, why the hell is this on Nairaland, a girl ask you out and you post it on nairaland, when she sleeps with you, make a video of it too, since you don't know how to keep private stuffs private. There's no wisdom in your action at all.

Mr man... do you know me ? do you know the the Cynthia? so tell me how it's not private . some of you dont reason at all, making silly points. this is a faceless forum and as you can see i censored the profile photo.
Re: When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) by stanboy28(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2017
SFSNIPER:
My present girlfriend asked me out and I said a big yes. I had been admiring her for over 8years.

[MODIFIED]
It isn't just about not having courage or anything, it was based on the fact that I if we started dating then, I'd leave her. And I would have just spoilt her and turned her into a bad girl, and probably I wouldn't be as happy with her as I am now. So no matter what, I know I made the right decision. She's no longer a virgin but, what to do? Mesef no be virgin again.

Cc:
Harddon
Stanboy28
Minark
Rosella
Wisdomguy4u
LordZero
well...i'm almost skeptical about dis....bt i realised it was the best decision u made...i had been i ur shoes bt not as long as urz...jst a few month and it turn sour wen we got in to d koko....

CONCLUSION:- some pple are not right for u at a particular time.

#I-AM-STANBOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.