Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (59123 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by SexyNairalander: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ochillary:
she lied about her age that's something serious abeg.
that also needs questioning and not just quitting just like that. . .we all know girls lie a lot and most times they go extreme

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by mykel25(m): 1:19am On Jan 08, 2017

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Dexema(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2017
Lies are contagious and for you to adequately cover up a lie you need another beautiful lie, this is what I guess is scaring the dude, if there are other secrets he's not been made privy to.
Trust is very important in any relationship not to talk of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by oluwashedy: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2017
Let love lead
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by stuffs4me(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

What of your own secrets which you have systematically hidden from her?. The truth is that you weren't open to her and you can't deny this.

In marriage, if you're fake you'll get fake.

This guy is high on cow dung.

Where did he say he wasn't open to her.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by munezo(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2017
3 months is still a long time coming, so there is enough time to change your mind and quit. Age to me is more than a number, it is very important.

Confront her and hear her side of the matter.

Another issue is the depth and genuineness of the love you have for her.

If she agrees that it is true and the age difference between you and her is still 5 years or more, then I will advise you to overlook her lie and carry on with the marriage.

So, how old are you?

sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by pwettiejay(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2017
But why will she hide her age? Is she that old?....... Anyway, age is just a number, love is all that matters
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Mitchely: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2017
sammyalways:
met her 4yrs ago and wedding is close. got the shocker of my life shez 4yrs older than what she told me. i am considering backing out as a result. coz if she cn do this to me i wonder whatelse she could be hidding. worse part is its her mum who told me. the girl in question has no idea i know. am so shocked.any help on what to do in regatds this latest discovery?
You may feel sad and disappointed with her her, but have a heart to heart discussion with her and make your decision. Marriage is not about age, but more about understanding and a willingness of both parties to Work and sacrifice to create a happy home. Bottom line is that you need to take a decision, and if you go ahead, don't hold it against her in the future, but strive to build a home both of you will be proud of. If you decide not to go ahead, May God bless you both with happy homes in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by drkobo: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
ikp120:
What if her mother told you that as her last effort in ensuring that the marriage doesn't hold?

Now I can fully conclude that age is just a number based on the fact that you "toasted" her, dated her and even did other stuffs with her wink without noticing the age difference.

I guess love made her not to tell you because she didn't wanna lose you. cool

I believe so too. but the fact that she lied about makes it worrisome.
Dear Mr. op please try and find out why she lied about her age.
Is there a child somewhere she is hiding ?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Missmossy(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
That must have hurt. I hate nothing more than a lying tongue. Especially on the age factor. Anyone who wants you will irrespective of the age difference. Don't guys say age is just a number undecided
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by LorDBolton(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
sammyalways:

Never marry a liar.

That's all I can say...

4 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by curvilicious: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
If u love her go ahead
Age no mean anything
What matters is the love you have and how u share it
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Virus777: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Age falsification is a normal thing amongst Nigerian ladies. 95 percent of them understate their age by as much as 5 years. Not a new thing.

Don't leave her on account of this lie please.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by freeborn76(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
If she lied about her age, she probably lied about her HIV status too...plus, check that 'nephew' of hers, he is probably her son o!

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
sammyalways:

I'm compelled to advice that you forgive her but the question is..why lie about your age? A man who will love you will do regardless.

If I want to be harsh I will say leave her cos a lady who can be deceitful about her age could probably be hiding other vital info...I hate lies.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Brugo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Some are asking if age is a big deal. People, the age is not the issue here. It is the fact that something so fundamental was covered in a lie.

Bro, I would cancel plans cos there are other surprises waiting around the corner to be released in batches.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
looks can be decieving, u didnt see her unclothedness cos u wud have determined her age.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Irishrena1(f): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Her mum told you.

Did you ever ask her her age and did she concur with what her mom said her age was?

Is the new age more than your current age?

How sure are you that this hearsay is in fact the truth?

Have you asked her directly? I bet the answer is no cause you said she is unaware of your discovery.

If her mom lied, and she only had to tell a white lie to save her mom's face (in a manner of speaking) does that make you love her any less?
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by curvilicious: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
Forgive and Forget...

Forget kwa
Forgive easy bet forget hmmmmm
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Eberex(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
must the man be older than the woman? just asking.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by curvilicious: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
kaeforum:
looks can be decieving, u didnt see her unclothedness cos u wud have determined her age.

Unclothedness ko
If u see black geh without bleaching and no abortions or pregnancy
Walahi u no go know her age even if she nak.ed
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by abouzaid: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Brugo:
Some are asking if age is a big deal. People, the age is not the issue here. It is the fact that something so fundamental was covered in a lie.

Bro, I would cancel plans cos there are other surprises waiting around the corner to be released in batches.
age matters in terms of fertility, any lady 35years and above is not advised to get pregnant because it would be a high risk pregnancy, any as of this age would need special medical care.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by zoneboy: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
sammyalways:

Beware. She not telling you herself indicates dia is still many more hidden stuffs abt her. Call it off so u wnt regret later. She is gonna show her true color if you eventually marry her, you gonna be helpless den. Call it off.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
lolz...
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by goingape: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
sammyalways:
if a woman can hide her real age from you she can also hide her past with no trace!

runaway from such woman

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by Blecool(f): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
U Should Confront Her Bt Shd Nt Call Of D Marriage.At Least She Isnt Older Dan U Even If She Lied, Dat Wud Av Bin Nt Gud At All
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
iPrevail:
What is wrong with this generation of humanoids?

OP, the woman in question, do you love her or not? Don't say yes because I've already concluded you've got no idea what love entails.

Fine, she lied about her age.. Don't you think it's som'in she's already ashamed of?
Why can't you take you take it as a sign that was into you that bad?
If you involve a third party in minor issues as this, what will you do when serious ones come up? Report to your local government?
honesty is supreme

1 Like

Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
Forgive and Forget...
easier said than done!!!..once a liar ,always a liar
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by habsydiamond(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lying on age is much better than having extra marital affair oo. So forgive and continue with ur love in tokyo.
Re: I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? by uzuz(f): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

What of your own secrets which you have systematically hidden from her?. The truth is that you weren't open to her and you can't deny this.

In marriage, if you're fake you'll get fake.

Your ID got me in stitches

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.