Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! (2110 Views)

Help Please. I Am About Canceling My Marriage Arrangements With My Baby Mama. / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Greenbullet(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good day romancelanders,I saw something out of the ordinary this Saturday, now let me start from the beginning, I closed from work by 8pm last Saturday and had to give the chairman of the company I work in, some documents ,I called him and told him I was on my way to his house but he told me to come to a hotel.now when I got to the hotel I was directed to room 52, I knocked and was told to enter the room, when I entered, I was shell shocked by what I saw ,but held it in me, I saw my best friends fiancée lying in bed with the chairman, that cheating bitch ,the most painful part is that I and my friend planned the hoes engagement surprise party.On seeing me her eyes squirmed and was afraid. I left there and I wanted to call my friend but my mind told me to stop,that what I am about to do is not a wise decision, it told me that the girl can easily take my job and that of my friends ,if I tell my friend ,who I know will dump her with the speed of light,then my other mind told me,so you will let your friend marry this hoe because you Dont wanna lose your job,I have been in thought since yesterday,please you guys am confused right now,I need your advice.

MODIFIED: my buddies girl has been used, the company chairman has a new sexier girl at his is service.MY FRIEND WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH HER TONIGHT, BUT I TOLD HIM TO NOT CAUSE WE NEED TO SHAME HER FIRST,PLEASE PEOPLE SUGGEST WAYS.
cc lalasticlala
seun
tosyne2much
aminat508
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by mumuupikin(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
I no fit advice u as per say i mumu so the person beneath fit epp u sha undecided
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
back off and sustain ur job in this recession or u tell ur friend and probably lose ur job.
the choice is yours
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by chibwike(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Am confused too.

Maybe the person below me can help
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by PETRUCE007: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
This one pass me
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
shocked

I've never been this confused 'Coz of a thread all my life. undecided like I'm still recovering. shockedshocked

Anyhoo, I say save your job! Puleeeease! don't snitch.... Or maybe find a way to snitch without being caught up in between.

if your friend's really close to you. Like if he's like family to you. I'd say snitch. but if you think he isn't worth losing your job for, let things Work out the way it's Supposed to. karma would get back to the biatch. hard!

Some women have no shame. really! Ayam tayad!

4 Likes

Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Emac34: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
chibwike:
Am confused too.

also confused bro
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Missmossy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Eww terrible some girls have no conscience and shame. Karma is always a naughty lady!!!
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
How many minds do you have? grin

Hmm...make her tell him herself!
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Bluezy13(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
chibwike:
Am confused too.

Tell the OP to pretend nothing happened, try chatting with the lady as if nothing happened. And move on.
If he cares about his friend, he should figure out a way to let his friend catch his fiancee himself without anybody, not even the friend, the boss, the lady, suspecting he has a hand in it.

If na me, I for call the lady the next day, and ask am "how are you doing...I called to apologize for the other day, let's pretend nothing happened. How is work going?"
Shikina... just to be on the safer side with her o.

Women...hmmm they can do an undo. Fear her if you like your work!
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by firstking01(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Greenbullet:

Good day romancelanders,I saw something out of the ordinary this Saturday, now let me start from the beginning, I closed from work by 8pm last Saturday and had to give the chairman of the company I work in, some documents ,I called him and told him I was on my way to his house but he told me to come to a hotel.now when I got to the hotel I was directed to room 52, I knocked and was told to enter the room, when I entered, I was shell shocked by what I saw ,but held it in me, I saw my best friends fiancée lying in bed with the chairman, that cheating bitch ,the most painful part is that I and my friend planned the hoes engagement surprise party.On seeing me her eyes squirmed and was afraid. I left there and I wanted to call my friend but my mind told me to stop,that what I am about to do is not a wise decision, it told me that the girl can easily take my job and that of my friends ,if I tell my friend ,who I know will dump her with the speed of light,then my other mind told me,so you will let your friend marry this hoe because you Dont wanna lose your job,I have been in thought since yesterday,please you guys am confused right now,I need your advice.

cc lalasticlala
seun
tosyne2much
aminat508
Goan ask the lady why she did what she did first, her answer would go a long way in determining weather you should tell your friend or not....but becareful, women are vipers...she might deny it, what's your prove if you are asked to provide evidence??...she might have a reason why she did it, i don't know oo...the issue is somewhat complicated...goan ask her first then come back and give us her reply.
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dicey! I think, it's better you zip up & allow nature(karma) fish her out.

Just use wisdom
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
It's your time to get laid. Do your thing, then maybe tell your friend. Your friend should also do as much as he can and then dump her. You can also make money if you wish.

1 Like

Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by 2dice01: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
i weak pass week for diss thread

1 Like

Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by phililp(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
it wont be right to keep that kinda secret from ur friend if he really is..
so i think u should go ahead and let him know the truth and understand the situation and consequence. do ur job as a friend.. the young man has the decision. but what if he chooses to quit the relationship.

the rest will be history..
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Cation25(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
This piece of advice may be of help...
pretend as if nothing happened anytime you see her. And as for your friend, tell him to pend every intending engagement party (or warrever) for now. Dnt tell him anything abt wot u witnessed, coz if u do, ur job is as good as gone... jus keep discouraging him whenever him plans any engagement stuff for her until when the time is right then tell him.
before I forget, the gal is a slut.
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
TakeMeSerious:
It's your time to get laid. Do your thing, then maybe tell your friend. Your friend should also do as much as he can and then dump her. You can also make money if you wish.
O ga o! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by mumuupikin(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Na wa o people dy advise am sha shocked me don forget wetin I warn Yan sef grin
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:
O ga o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Doesn't she deserve it? Somebody that is engaged.

Haba! Make una dey fear God our women.
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Bluezy13(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
TakeMeSerious:

Doesn't she deserve it? Somebody that is engaged.

Haba! Make una dey fear God our women.

Hmmm...to some women, engagement is nothing compared to money.
She can forgo the engagement for the chairman, so any plan of extortion is not advisable as it may backfire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Elmojiid(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
i will do as if noting happen becos job scarce this days o.
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Emescot(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Woh enough of letting women get away with the evil of cheating... Bro tell your friend and tell him to track her down himself so he wont implicate you. If na me i cant keep such from my enemy o not to talk of my friend!

1 Like

Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by dacblogger: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
my advice is if u truly like your friend, u shld tell him...I see no reason y u shld keep it a secret just cos you're trying 2 protect your job...
for those saying it's nt ur business, my dear it is ur business cos the guy in question is your friend...dnt cover evil, tell your frnd..

1 Like

Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Bellfun(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Don't ask the girl anything!

She'll eventually come to you...but be aware...she may want to sleep with you to cover up her deeds!

Don't forget to pray for your friend!
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Youngpo413: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
I pity men.
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Greenbullet(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
Goan ask the lady why she did what she did first, her answer would go a long way in determining weather you should tell your friend or not....but becareful, women are vipers...she might deny it, what's your prove if you are asked to provide evidence??...she might have a reason why she did it, i don't know oo...the issue is somewhat complicated...goan ask her first then come back and give us her reply.
hmmm
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by firstking01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
I will only advise when this hit Frontpage can't type long story for nothing .
This same ish happened to a big street bro of mine and he successfully handled the situation without any issues.
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by fergieboy: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
That your boss no try at all ...him just call u straight to hotel wey him they gbench person fiancee
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by teejaypee: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
TakeMeSerious:

best reply grin
grin grin
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
??
you make it sound so easy,if I meet her ,there are two probabilities ,its either she begs or threatens to make the chairman fire me,now when she begs me not to tell my best friend,do you think I will be able to look him in the eye again, I can't because I have a conscience, my friend has never lied to me and me to him ,he has been the most useful and resourceful person since our childhood, infact we are brothers, if he eventually marries her, how do you think I will be able to sleep at night knowing I glaringly let my best friend make an everlasting mistake.
Re: updated : Help,please Help Me?!??!!! by Greenbullet(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello nairalanders,I invited my friend over,I plan on telling him but before I do that I plan on taking his phone ,his car keys and locking the whole house when he is in,my friend is temperamental so I have to do all that but I will calm him down, and explain to him what he should do,I want to give the girl a taste of her own medicine, I want him to string her along ,and have another girl that he will get married to,I will tell him to behave normal to her ,and I also plan on calling the girl and telling her she should forget about it and everybody makes mistakes, thank you all for your comments.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Always Die After Sex Romp With Girlfriend, But Not Their Wifes / Why I Won't Do Anal Again / My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.