Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (21382 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / My Adventure With An Okada Rider (18+) / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by alizma: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
as an ocada rider, pls face your lane and leave this trouble that you are looking for

3 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Chicybez: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
of cos u will, be good, be nice, tell it to God in prayer, u will definitely get
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by lifestyle1(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2017
You are a troll/ jester but i would indulge you.

Okada pass Okada, buy a Harley Davidson or Bugatti bike and be charging #500 instead of #50.

Invest in Ponzi scams (schemes) such as MMM and grow your 20k to 2 billion.

With your RayBan glasses and black leather jacket (Top Gun), the ladies both educated & non educated would chase your Okada!

Congrats in advance!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Sanchez01: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Fadman4real:

You didnt state in the post that you are educated, and I didnt mean to insult you. I just pointed out that you should focus more on improving yourself rather than on a relationship. Girls literally are looking for someone 10 times better than they are, just focus more on how to improve yourself and make more money and the girls would come like a flock of flies.
I believe he doesn't need to. Isn't it obvious from the way he writes?

5 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Why not work toward a project with your okada, that will you will get a good woman, its not the job that get your woman,it is your goals in life and target, almost okada riders I know are married, dem even Bleep all this small small girls pass waka about street boys. Why which one u come dey talk?
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2017
A poor man know no love.

3 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by dustmalik: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2017
OP is a troll, just pulling your legs, guys.

5 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2017
Chicybez:
of cos u will, be good, be nice, tell it to God in prayer, u will definitely get
wrong advice.

Money is the problem here. stop talking from back door. he is poor or assumed poor that's why.

OP find money of mountain your level. there are women who are in such level. maintain or upgrade.

there's nothing like love. it's all scam.

1 Like

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Thobiy(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

Oga, your destiny is never tied to anyone and any lady who cannot love you, respect your views/ feelings, can't treat you right and even show some respect for the job you're doing does not worth any space in your life... #Fact cool

Back to the topic, the _shit is just that almost all 'em learned ladies have joined bahd gang... But at least them talk say "there is a woman for every man", so you'll definitely meet the right one for you some day... You just have to work harder, work towards it and pray cool

My 2 cents...!!!
well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by koolguy88(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2017
Bishops10:
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Help a bro in need.Thanks
my brother, go to the vacancy department and drop your cv there.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by rocksimon: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Sure very very possible in Nigerian films, even a beggar can marry d igwe's daughter.

NOLLYWOOD TWALE...

2 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Barigaboy(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:
For now, I'm an Okada rider, and single. I always go for the best, but once they get to know that I do earn money from riding Okada, despite that I do other things not known to them, their disappointment is better imgined.

At this rate, does that not mean I will remain single for a long while?
U r in d right position to get d right tight of woman u want. I do dsame I tell most women that I like then that I don't have a job yet. N don't really tell them abt my education level. If they truly want to love me for real they will take me as I am. Many did not stay but d lady that took me as I am is really pretty a graduate who later found out that m a graduate and own my own business. I never had issues with her cos she love me for me. U can get dsame. Any woman who is not meant for u will surely not stay or will leave soon.

5 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by macb2k: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:
For now, I'm an Okada rider, and single. I always go for the best, but once they get to know that I do earn money from riding Okada, despite that I do other things not known to them, their disappointment is better imgined.

You don't want unlearned women to love you but learned ones. Are you learned okada rider?

1 Like

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Slurity(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2017
Okada is even a better job, you can marry a PhD holder when you save your money wisely and make a good life from it. Even a Queen with PhD may come begging
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Melian(f): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2017
You aren't getting the women you want because you've pegged your standard to what you know you can be not what you are. You know that you have the right "raw material" to attract the kind of women you want but this hasn't happened for you yet.
Fact is, the opposite sex will judge you on what you currently are. These women do not know the inner workings of your mind and even if they did, there's no guarantee that you'll ever reach that potential. So your discontent in dating boils down to the fact that you aren't living up to your own standards yet.

GreenPlumes:

1 Like

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by TeeFeh(f): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2017
You cannot get any responsible girl to marry you,if she's earning 120k per month,and you're there earning 10k per month,how will she cope?? sad just marry a good wife,and make her classy

3 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by wakes: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2017
Yes!
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by zoneboy: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Get money. You go marry toke makinwa self
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2017
TeeFeh:
You cannot get any responsible girl to marry you,if she's earning 120k per month,and you're there earning 10k per month,how will she cope?? sad just marry a good wife,and make her classy
how many graduates are earning 120k in Nigeria? undecided
Some graduates here In lagos are even working factory jobs of 20k

IGNORAMUS!!!! angry
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2017
macb2k:

You don't want unlearned women to love you but learned ones. Are you learned okada rider?
...........try.reading.thru.before.asking.questions.sire......he.answered.this.earlier.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Listen sweetie you can get anyone to marry you, it's just about your outlook, your personality, and focus ...
As long as you have larger dreams and work towards them you can achieve whatever .

My two cents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Cornerstone001: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Possible but very rare.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by daniella04: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Saw this thread and I just smile grin, imagine if a lady says she sells orange and wants to marry an oil worker,

5 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by kkboy(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

No bros No serious minded lady will marry you. Panda riding is not a profession but a quick fix job. Get serious learn a trade and watch what happens

3 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by jashar(f): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Na WA o. Na only worwor local girls you fit get as okada rider o. No girl go use ear hear this thing. Except no be naija, I no blame them, myself won't even allow any of my sisters to be friends with okada rider talk less of dating.

Sincerely, i appreciate your candor. But hmmmm..........

They can be friends with an okada rider na, haba.

'They too are the earth...'

2 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by zanogo(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Sanchez01:
I believe he doesn't need to. Isn't it obvious from the way he writes?
you are wise!!

4 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by kbams241: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2017
omonla10:
What do you mean by educated.. I know of some Bsc graduates that can hardly string 2 sentences together without fumbling.. Bro, there's even a high probability of getting an MSc graduate.. All depends on ur self worth or "packaging".. I know some Okada riders that earn 100k plus monthly.
hmmmmmmmmm..u can lie oooooooo...fabuuuuu
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by TeeFeh(f): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2017
That was an assumption boy,and yes graduates earns much at least the ones that are informed earn that much,because you didn't get a job doesn't mean everyone is like you grin orangutan
desquad:
how many graduates are earning 120k in Nigeria? undecided
Some graduates here In lagos are even working factory jobs of 20k

IGNORAMUS!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by goingape: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

to be honest you cannot get and you can get also!

first find a beautiful village small girl!

train her to primary and secondary level but not university level because if you dear try to further her education, you will only got yourself to blame.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by trendyprettygir: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Maybe only in your dreams..

Stop worrying about a learned woman. Focus on "THE RIGHT WOMAN".

The right woman can be anybody!
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Kingkamba(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2017
oboy them many wet go marry you asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Traditional Wedding Pictures / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.