Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (21386 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / My Adventure With An Okada Rider (18+) / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by RASH1212(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Too much of Africa Magic Yoruba is affecting your life with unrealistic assumptions.........Mind you Okada is never a job..But a means of survival for the main-time....Think of good handwork such as Fashion designer, Mechanic, AC repairer, Carpenter, painter, panel,bricklayer and furniture work etc. Stand strong and choose one of these handwork you will not only marry a graduate you will employ graduates.

Focus on developing your life....then you will realize you are jobless.

Aboki love OKADA job because
1) They dont pay house rent.
2) They sleep majorly in uncompleted building all over the country.
3) They dont pay schools fees.

But from the way you sounded...its obvious & transparent you want a complete package future. THAT WHY AM SUGGESTING...YOU GO FOR HANDWORK NOTHING IS TOO LATE.

AFTER ALL JANET JACKSON GAVE BIRTH AT THE AGE OF 50 YEARS OLD.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by LordAdam7: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Marry a woman you like then educate her through your earnings.

*coughs*

-Lord
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by DrTims(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wow, can we be friends? Buzz me on whatsapp plz. 08067094114.
Ginaz:
You will get a good woman if you stop spending your money on them to get what isn't worth it.

I would advise you to gather your money and save it. You will be surprised by how much you can save.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by DrTims(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
You are rite bro..
omonla10:
What do you mean by educated.. I know of some Bsc graduates that can hardly string 2 sentences together without fumbling.. Bro, there's even a high probability of getting an MSc graduate.. All depends on ur self worth or "packaging".. I know some Okada riders that earn 100k plus monthly.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by LordAdam7: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:

Me: daddy daddyy I met a great guy and I think I am in love , he wants to marry me

Dad: oh okay, what does he do?

Me: well, he is an okada ri

Slap!
Me: daddy why did you hit me?
Dad: sorry darling it was a reflex reaction, what did you say he does again?

Me: he rides oka...
Slap slap slap
Me: (crying and holding my cheeks ) daddy why
Dad: oh sorry my love .... I must be having a partial stroke ..Which is affecting my reflexes ... So what did you say he does again?

Me running away

Brilliant.

Does paint a vivid imagery of how much society influence the actions of principal actors in the system. The countenance of parents will def be different depending on the bank account balance of the suitor regardless of how liberal the parents are.

Sent you a mail.

-Lord
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by GoldenVivi(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Its possible only if she loves u shocked
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by goingape: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:

Me: daddy daddyy I met a great guy and I think I am in love , he wants to marry me

Dad: oh okay, what does he do?

Me: well, he is an okada ri

Slap!
Me: daddy why did you hit me?
Dad: sorry darling it was a reflex reaction, what did you say he does again?

Me: he rides oka...
Slap slap slap
Me: (crying and holding my cheeks ) daddy why
Dad: oh sorry my love .... I must be having a partial stroke ..Which is affecting my reflexes ... So what did you say he does again?

Me running away
lol! that's your answer?

moral of the story: stop advising others what you cannot do yourself!

1 Like

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
goingape:
lol! that's your answer?

moral of the story: stop advising others what you cannot do yourself!

Yes Daddi..I won't do it again
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Incrizz(f): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Greenplumes sure!
You can get. Why not
You speak and write well and are hardworking..
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by goingape: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:

Yes Daddi..I won't do it again
good!

and me no Daddi!
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by jboycrb(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yes and yes
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by missKiffy(f): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Doing this is a stage I must pass through. I would have loved being lonely till when I find or create a worthwhile enterprise, but this loneliness seems worsening my woes.
You can as well do other things to kill the loneliness, hang out with your guys, movies etc you can use that to kill the loneliness because to come out of your loneliness É—oes not lie in any girl or relationship.

1 Like

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by claremont(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
The OP sounds very educated and enlightened. I strongly believe he isn't who he says he is, I'm guessing he is just trying to look unappealing in order to get a female who isn't a gold-digger.

2 Likes

Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by connkg(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
somegirl1:
If you are of well above average attractiveness, yes.
@ somegirl: You really believe that? I sent you a PM with evidence of "well above-average attractiveness" and I haven't gotten a reply yet...
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by prettytolanee(f): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
You can marry a Doctor sef. Just do be behaving like the other Okada rider. Dont smoke Igbo like them o.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Drazjr: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
funny... lol
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Barigaboy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Seamareggae:

One of the best way to get a woman that loves you for who you are and not your money...

Nice one bro
Thanks my man
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2017
TheBossLadyK:
They are plenty ladies that will love you just like you being an okada rider, for sure guy.

Talk true na, not for naija sha
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by TheBossLadyK(f): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Talk true na, not for naija sha

You can still find some in Nigeria........... I can bet on that
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by GreenPlumes(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

If you are resident in Nigeria, that means I found you.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Y not Date him?
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Y not Date him?

Am already in a relationship.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by TheBossLadyK(f): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
GreenPlumes:

If you are resident in Nigeria, that means I found you.

Am in a relationship, if not I would have dated you.
But you will surely find someone.
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
GreenPlumes:
For now, I'm an Okada rider, and single. I always go for the best, but once they get to know that I do earn money from riding Okada, despite that I do other things not known to them, their disappointment is better imgined.

At this rate, does that not mean I will remain single for a long while?
Stop spending to your money on women to get loved in return.There is a woman out there for you,no matter your condition or predicament.if a blind man could have a wife,you too can.
I like your taste for good things,trust me,all this struggle shows that you will soon make it.Take care of yourself and God will bless your hustle
Re: As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

Am already in a relationship.

Na so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Traditional Wedding Pictures / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.