Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy (866 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband / Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
i have a friend wu is like this. The guy has a good soul but his face alone will discourage you from coming to him. He isint really a happy person and he said this have been happening to him for a long time now just that it even got worse recently. The guy doesnt drink alcohol, sure but is alcohol the way out from his problem? A lot of pple dont drink alcohol and they are happy. Wat culd be the solution to dis guy's prob? He wuld have been gud looking if he is a happy person cos he has good facial features but the reverse is the case. He has few friends, doesnt usually talk to pple cos he is often too sad to talk and besides, no one wants to associate with such person, someone wu neva laffs. Most of all, the shit is affectivity. He's got dreams but the passion to acheive dem is no where to be found....

What culd be the solution to his prob? Nairalanders pls chuk mouth for dis matter abeg
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by ObioratheBully: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
sad

Abeg.. This is Romance section..
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Fidelismaria: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
tongue tongue

Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sounds like he is spinning into depression ... He needs to find what makes him happy beyond socializing ...

I mean could he have a worse fave than our former president OBJ? Yet he became president!
Or does he look worse than Taiye Taiwo or Basket mouth ? Yet those two are happily married and successful!!
Let him first discover what makes him unique.
Advise him to search for his gift ! We all have one!
Could be sports , chess or even video games ...
Once he discovers his talent he builds from there.
Look a positive look inward is magnetic it will draw prowl to him..
He has got to discard this persimistic self loathing attitude .
Looks isn't everything! I know alot of good looking arseholes whom I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
Just my two cents

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2017

He's probably depressed. It's A mental health disorder. Therapy should Help him. smiley

Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:
Sounds like he is spinning into depression ... He needs to find what makes him happy beyond socializing ...

I mean could he have a worse fave than our former president OBJ? Yet he became president!
Or does he look worse than Taiye Taiwo or Basket mouth ? Yet those two are happily married and successful!!
Looks isn't everything! I know alot of good looking arseholes whom I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
Just my two cents
the guy isint ugly i, he is normal, even beta dan normal. i dobt just know wat his prob is. If dis guy is a smiley, u will crush on him if u see him in real life
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:

Just my two cents

Does everyone need to be happy? I know being happy has benefits both psychologically and physiologically, but don't you think we tend to subscribe so dogmatically to the notion that everyone should be happy, every time, while ignoring the inherent benefits of not being happy?

Don't you think happiness acts as a blindfold that prevents humans from not just being as empathic as they should, but also precludes the ability to stare truly at the grim face of reality?
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Depression, that is it.

He should start thinking of the good moments he's had in his life and stop thinking of his failures, he should start believing he has nothing to lose and he should feel free, if he has a hobby, he should dwell on it, hobbies make us happy. This is a mental illness and it kills faster than death, OP good luck to your friend and yourself.
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Cholls(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Xensity:

Does everyone need to be happy? I know being happy has benefits both psychologically and physiologically, but don't you think we tend to subscribe so dogmatically to the notion that everyone should be happy, every time, while ignoring the inherent benefits of not being happy?

Don't you think happiness acts as a blindfold that prevents humans from not just being as empathic as they should, but also precludes the ability to stare truly at the grim face of reality?
my brother you're on your own o.
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Depression, that is it.

He should start thinking of the good moments he's had in his life and stop thinking of his failures, he should start believing he has nothing to lose and he should feel free, if he has a hobby, he should dwell on it, hobbies make us happy. This is a mental illness and it kills faster than death, OP good luck to your friend and yourself.
thanks bro gudluck to u too.
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Read this link and you have your answers....

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-people-never-happy

But note.. You can never help your friend until he realizes he has a problem. You are welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ebuka2016:

thanks bro gudluck to u too.

Welcome
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2017
Alondra:
Read this link and you have your answers....

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-people-never-happy

But note.. You can never help your friend until he realizes he has a problem. You are welcome. smiley
he is very much aware of his prob but he doesnt know how to overcome it. I think he cares too much about a lot of things. Thanks a lot for the link u shared, it will really help
Re: When A Person Finds It Very Difficult To Be Happy by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2017
Lalasticala pls help dis guy out by moving this to fp

(1) (Reply)

To All The Ladies Out There / 7 Things Guys Think About When You’re On Top / What Liberian Actress Says About Nigerian Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.