Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story (50870 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by lumzybo: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:
What's with mustache though undecided

Help me ask him ooo...
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Dongreat(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
The Nairaland MODS are in support of tribal war in this forum. What's with the topic? What's wrong with saying "a Captain and his woman". Must they (MODS) put a tribe to get views and comments of which will be filled with hate from the major tribes? Is SEUN in support of this nonsense? I am really ashamed of this nonsense portrayed by the MODS. Rubbish, absolute rubbish

Cc: SEUN

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by dprice(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
WELCOME ME ON NAIRALAND MY FIRST COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by shamecurls(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
I must marry this year!

My Dear wife, Where re you? I cant wait any longer as am not getting younger.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Blessograo(f): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aquariann:
I thought this was supposed to be a pre-wedding photoshoot? The Man made it look like Armed forces parade.

Dude looks really mean.. Or rather too serious. I know he's military and all that ish, but I mean even the smile in the first picture looks fake or forced.

Beautiful pictures all the same, thanks to the enchanting smile from the lady. @3rd picture 5***** rating. Best shot

Wishing them a happy married life
cos it's a military wedding, he will even dress that way to his wedding.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Which kind of face be that? undecided
Looks too mean jare,na so one calabar captain one razzle me too but as a faithful girlfriend I say no. grin grin cheesy They are just like soldiers,sowing seeds anywhere they go,one location,one woman.

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by buffalowings: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:
The lady doesn't even look genuinely happy. I don't see any spark in her eyes.

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by makydebbie(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
OluDare01:

How do you mean?
You won't pay bride price?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:
which spark? Did she tell u she is +ve and -ve charges?

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by valJR(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:

I Tire ooooooo
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by vedah: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Beautiful lady

Handsome man

Cute couple.. Hml kiss
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by buffalowings: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
OK military buffs
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
ɰoɰ!
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by MrPresident1: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sign of end times.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
that's the standard course mate , we dey come the sword crossing.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
missvera:
Nice one.. Hope to write mine soon wink
with kwara united fc captain abi?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by OluDare01(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
You won't pay bride price?
Lol.
We will pay in $$
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by VickyRotex(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hehehehe cheesy Interesting Story cheesy

Congratulations to them! cool
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Aquariann: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:

I think she is. The glow is there.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by missvera(f): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
femi4:
Let me know where to write my own part
you can start somewhere
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
I've always loved the force kiss

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by makydebbie(f): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
OluDare01:

Lol.
We will pay in $$
Okay kiss
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by senderous(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
DAT my boss...... Morning sir
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Aquariann: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Blessograo:
cos it's a military wedding, he will even dress that way to his wedding.

Lol. I know. But we've all seen several military pre-wedding/wedding pictures here and the grooms were all smiles.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by missvera(f): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
with kwara united fc captain abi?
YOU grin cheesy sound like you know me and I am sure you do.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
A true soldier. This is one of them that dont get killed or wounded in wars. They are the true professional killers even for hire.

I love the lack of smile. The girl is fearless.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by lastpage: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:

Mustachios are good if the peron donning it is not some bushman in green Uniform!

Someone should teach the dude how to "cultivate" a sexy Mustachio, not this one that makes him look like terrorist from Liberia! grin grin

I guess the guy is about 30yrs (+ or - ) old but that "bush" on his lips makes him look like an about retiring 55yr old, Sgt-major!

All the same congrats to both of you. I hope you have a long lasting marriage

Lastpage!
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=buffalowings post=52755183][/quote]Naaaa, I wish them well.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by lastpage: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ariel20:
I've always loved the force kiss

Then JOIN One!

The force (as it should be), is one of the best places to work.

Lastpage!
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Blessograo(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aquariann:

Lol. I know. But we've all seen several military pre-wedding/wedding pictures here and the grooms were all smiles.
Maybe his smile is weird or he doesn't know how to fake a smile. grin
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aquariann:

I think she is. The glow is there.
If you say so.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
hmmmMMM cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.