Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story (50878 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
missvera:
YOU grin cheesy sound like you know me and I am sure you do.
If I knew you na my epistemology you for they write like that Lady cos am also a captain.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lol, the guy face sha
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by missvera(f): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Movingcoil:

If I knew you na my epistemology you for they write like that Lady cos am also a captain.
Awwww, and I for like write that epistemology on you oo cool grin Anyway sha, Na the name Kwara made me feel u for know me.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by darbeelicous(f): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
my six year old cousin would call it bush, forest, forestry........ Lolz!
Nma27:
What's up with the Macaulay beard?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by kinstinct(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Does the military keep beards?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
kinstinct:
Does the military keep beards?
Ojukwu did undecided
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by adedayoa2(f): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
I'm hopeful
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
An which one of dem get mouth odour?The thing full everywhere . Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by enemyofprogress: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ojukwu did undecided
what did he did?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
missvera:
Awwww, and I for like write that epistemology on you oo cool grin Anyway sha, Na the name Kwara made me feel u for know me.
As of lately I've been making some correct guesses, don't know what is happening but don't want to call a big thing.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by missvera(f): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Movingcoil:

As of lately I've been making some correct guesses, don't know what is happening but don't want to call a big thing.
That's cool, keep it up.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by thelish(f): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
This girl try ooo. I nor marry this kind person ooo. he looks mean
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
thelish:
This girl try ooo. I nor marry this kind person ooo. he looks mean

Looks can be deceptive.

This man might actually have the heart of a baby.

Forget the face.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by thelish(f): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ariel20:

Looks can be deceptive poo.

This man might actually have the heart of a baby.
Forget the face.

Hahaha. still I nor fit ooo.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by davidif: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dongreat:
The Nairaland MODS are in support of tribal war in this forum. What's with the topic? What's wrong with saying "a Captain and his woman". Must they (MODS) put a tribe to get views and comments of which will be filled with hate from the major tribes? Is SEUN in support of this nonsense? I am really ashamed of this nonsense portrayed by the MODS. Rubbish, absolute rubbish

Cc: SEUN

Guy i really do think that they are in support of it to gain traffic. Seun does not seem to have the guts to really want to take on the vile tribalism that permeates this thread or else he would have banned most of this guys by now.

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Chomsky1967(f): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Airborne360:
that's the standard course mate , we dey come the sword crossing.
I might be mistaken but isn't that hassan A..d.?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Souljaboi1: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
The lady doesn't even look genuinely happy. I don't see any spark in her eyes.

Kindly lend her out of yours.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what did he did?
He had on a beard even as an officer...
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by shilling(f): 2:40am On Jan 13, 2017
She's gorgeous!! Love her smile.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Mbediogu(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Fine couple. The officer's mustache reminds me of late Joe Garba, and TV no nonsense NCO Samanja.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by 042reports(f): 9:14am On Jan 13, 2017
missvera:
Nice one.. Hope to write mine soon wink

We can Connect and Hopefully get to Know where it takes us to... Every Reasonable relationship starts From Just been Friends. what'sapp Or call 08103186476. let get to know each other more
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by enemyofprogress: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

He had on a beard even as an officer...
its a lie,he didn't did it
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
its a lie,he didn't did it
Well check the pics
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by missvera(f): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Alright, I will beep you wink
042reports:

We can Connect and Hopefully get to Know where it takes us to... Every Reasonable relationship starts From Just been Friends. what'sapp Or call 08103186476. let get to know each other more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / Do You Sleep With Clothes On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.