Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story (50871 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Immatex(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Great

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by sukkot: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by AngelicBeing: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Siga:
... This man worry oo... Iyawo... better no provoke this Sergeant Slaughter looking brother...
tongue

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by AngelicBeing: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
sukkot:
my nigga tho. looking crazy as fork
tongue

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by sukkot: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue
dayum brah you done change name cheesy
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by lancee(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=mradjoy post=52755071]Afirunmu je jogi Loko yen. grin

grin
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by bamasite(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
I wish them all the best but.............
Don't tell me am the only one observing their faces.. …...unto genuine or........

Free Brain Training Here: www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by AngelicBeing: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=sukkot post=52755632] dayum brah you done change name ,

Yes because l relocated back to OGLE-TR-122b for some astral and celestial projection in preparation for the new year 2017 tongue
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by sukkot: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=52755715][/quote] eku ishe Sir wink

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by babyfaceafrica: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Haters band bad belle full Here......just wish them well and move on
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by AngelicBeing: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
sukkot:
eku ishe Sir wink
Welcome back cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:
What's with mustache though undecided
U kw we can write ours.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
MeGaStReEt:
Be warned!!!

Hahahaha Lwkmd o. Urinate and die beating involved. Hahaha
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by lakesider(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
if you can read this

نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما
گر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره اگر ر سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

you gave a Bleep
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by olufoluke: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Congrats capt Hassan....wish u a HML "former neighbour in kd"

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by ButterFrost212(f): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

U kw we can write ours.
But we can't undecided
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
femi4:
it reminds me of iron sponge
Wicked cheesy
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Aquariann: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Blessograo:

Maybe his smile is weird or he doesn't know how to fake a smile. grin

Hahaha.. Weird indeed
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by ButterFrost212(f): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

Mustachios are good if the peron donning it is not some bushman in green Uniform!

Someone should teach the dude how to "cultivate" a sexy Mustachio, not this one that makes him look like terrorist from Liberia! grin grin

I guess the guy is about 30yrs (+ or - ) old but that "bush" on his lips makes him look like an about retiring 55yr old, Sgt-major!

All the same congrats to both of you. I hope you have a long lasting marriage

Lastpage!

Lol @ "mustachios" grin grin. Exactly, he looks so old and rough too. Oh well, goodluck to them.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
MalcoImX:
Why not just Captain Hassan and his pretty wife-to-be, Oluwatosin!

God bless you. Was about asking the same.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by sukkot: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Welcome back cool
much appreciated my kind Sir, much appreciated wink

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dongreat:
The Nairaland MODS are in support of tribal war in this forum. What's with the topic? What's wrong with saying "a Captain and his woman". Must they (MODS) put a tribe to get views and comments of which will be filled with hate from the major tribes? Is SEUN in support of this nonsense? I am really ashamed of this nonsense portrayed by the MODS. Rubbish, absolute rubbish

Cc: SEUN
There is nothing wrong with this post, it doesn't change that the fact that she is Yoruba.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
The wife has the pose of an anaemic patient. I pray the man no beat am cos na death on first hit.

1 Like

Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Bollove: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
The guy didn't seem fun !!!

He even waited for the girl to chat her up.... Me think both of them are out of options , that is why they settle for one another also, the girl loves the guy more !!!

Tatafo no go even kee me !!!
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:

But we can't undecided
Haha, maka y naw?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by fuckboys: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:
What's with mustache though undecided
ask your fathers, mustache is a sign of good living and great wealth back then
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Chelseafan1: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
One thing I was able to learn from her short story is to make sense, make money, enough money, get a good job as a man, ladies will respect you, if the guy was a broke ass, I doubt she was gonna contact him again on whatsapp.

God abeg, gimme plenty money.
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by yedidiah(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Badt guy with his sergeant Rogers moustache
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by agrovick(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guardiola is that you
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
LecciGucci:
Im still lookin for the "pretty" oooh undecided

Anyways d pix is fine buh not d lady joor.
U people should stop spoiling dat word
Is it yellow paw paw, bleached, heavily made up, fake ass lady you thought you will see?
Re: Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
After this, she should keep her stories to herself because of their security. Her husband is in the force. Nigeria is not secure now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.