Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (39973 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by kuchikau1: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2017
ebere19:
am single and sarching seriously.
PM
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Kdon2: 1:40am On Feb 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
story.......he cannot tolerate her...simple!!!

He can't tolerate anyone
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by preselect(m): 1:44am On Feb 22, 2017
dirty, cheat. . . oops, you said one thing. . . . . . dirty cheater cool

#BuhariIsCorrupt

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by DICKtator: 1:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Niyuu:
You do not insult me. You just don't.

Shut up!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by double0seven(m): 2:36am On Feb 22, 2017
Sex! I will not tolerate sex in anyway!
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by fyneboi79(m): 3:12am On Feb 22, 2017
dacblogger:
Sex...
same as me. So let's hook up and be the first ever celibate couple.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Neenie(f): 3:42am On Feb 22, 2017
Melonny:
Having a male best friend..
I think you are a jealous type.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Damfostopper(m): 3:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

And what if the person is in danger, misplaced the phone or was trying to reach u back but no network? That's pride on your part.
what happened to pls call me SMS or even flashing back.... I always try to reach bk when I miss any call... but a situation where you call a gal twice for like 2 days and she doesn't pick the call and when coming to see it.. she can't return d calls or even flash nor sms... we r done...cos u don't expect me to keep calling like a fool... . IDK Afterall av lost plenty friends cos of dat ish.... it's no pride

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by ikp120(m): 4:12am On Feb 22, 2017
Ezionye:

So much for being gentle and easy going undecided

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

That's just to show how much I hate that kinda stuff. I can be your lovely puppy, but don't ever step over my boundaries, else... wink wink
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Snow5(m): 4:17am On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are a control freak.

He us not a control freak.. He is strict that's all..

Do u know what a control freak is?.. If u see one.. U nor go fit talk oo.. Lols..

The guy is a disciplinary... Seriously some girls need that.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Snow5(m): 4:17am On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are a control freak.

He is not a control freak.. He is strict that's all..

Do u know what a control freak is?.. If u see one.. U nor go fit talk oo.. Lols..

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by bigsmoke2(m): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Infidelity
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by BlaQWolf: 4:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Niyuu:
You do not insult me. You just don't.

I never did!!!!!! wink
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by XDaBOSS(m): 5:13am On Feb 22, 2017
I knw say, 4 all dis nl baes respns u mst c **cheating or lies**.....d truth b say hu do am reach una.....??
Well as 4 me.....i hate anyfin dah'll spoil da gud shw in a relatnshp..... grin
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by 3RNEST(m): 5:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Fighting, Sucking, hell No, don't go there... No better relationship this era, we are hanging in the of love. angry
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 22, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Wow, then u should leave love issues, cos i can make u forget your matric num...
See this one, me that will soon graduate.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 22, 2017
Snow5:

He is not a control freak.. He is strict that's all..

If only you knew the the difference between a disciplinarian and a control freak.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Snow5(m): 5:34am On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
If only you knew the the difference between a disciplinarian and a control freak.

Am sorry... Abeg nor vex..

As u see me so.. I Don tire to argue.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by megafone: 5:42am On Feb 22, 2017
ikp120:
I hate lies, insecurity, and violence, because I am a very gentle and easy going guy wink.

If you hit me I go respond instanta with 30% interest grin grin
Are you MMM? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:50am On Feb 22, 2017
LordofNairaland:

People with these qualities are called toxic people and the only relationship you can have with them is a toxic one where you will end up drained of life and left frustrated every day. My first relationship was a toxic one. The relationship however inspired me to become a psychiatrist. I was studying medicine and barely managed to finish successfully. While studying, the frustrating relationship made me to read wide in a quest to understand people who exhibit these qualities.

it gets too much though. I don't think I can ever handle that

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Lanceslot(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2017
IamZod:
Pls enlighten us more. U mean u went 'AWOL'?
I was incommunicado for a month.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Cassie75: 5:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Need an uber driver in Abuja. Pls if u are not ready to work don't contact me . Allergic to liars but open minded! Send an e-mail to emeozoeme@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by sisisioge: 5:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Abuse.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Kobicove(m): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Guy, u shouldn't have broken up with her just like that...what about you sitting her down and having a heart-heart talk with her? prolly she's gonna change...we all have flaws!...if this is the only notable flaw she has, I believe it's something that can be corrected with time....well, that's my 1 cent

Why do you people always assume that someone with a character flaw can be changed.

As far as I'm concerned it's better to just walk away...

What you 'see' during courtship is just about 10% of what you'll see after marriage so don't settle for less.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by jericco1(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Insecurity and pretence, above all incessant lies & excuses
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2017
Being a hoe...
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Tenplet(m): 6:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Allready know dat many gals ll exist as ghost readers in order to knw guys thought or feelings concerning rltnshps

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Obason22(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2017
cheat
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by stanleyjacinta(f): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2017
is it right to send a night with some one u re not yet married to[s]is it right to send a night with some one u re not yet married to[/s]is it right to send a night with some one u re not yet married to
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by dukeo(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Making me jealous and surprising as it may sound, the last is not touching my hair
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by kevwe10(f): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2017
I can't cope with lies,stupidity, bad breath,and abuse
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Sunnybabe(m): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2017
ikp120:
I hate lies, insecurity, and violence, because I am a very gentle and easy going guy wink.

If you hit me I go respond instanta with 30% interest grin grin
are u trying to advertise your self....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / ‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.