Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (39978 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
NemzySeries:

choi.... nw ure making me bkiv d ring wuznt frm ur mind

I have just given it to the slyone2
Ask him.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by EternalTruth: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Nowenuse:

And what if the person is in danger, misplaced the phone or was trying to reach u back but no network? That's pride on your part.
I don't call my girlfriend. I only wait for her to call or flash before I call..

is it pride?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by harffie(m): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2017

we dated about 16 months. Trust me its not a flaw that can be remedied. Didnt yiu read the part where I said i could be temperamental??
I dont wana have to hit a lady in ma life but she was making me see reasons to. Thats why i quietly walked away. i truly love and adore her, but I cant keep up with the Insults.
Wow, very strong man I must say...
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by ArcToyin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2017

hmmmn what about the ladies that insult.
I remember ma ex, we broke up some weeks ago due to the fact that she insults so much.
The F word and mad word are nothing to her.
She dishes them out to me carelessly.
I really loved up, but men when the insults were escalating, had to back out. funniest thing is that she really loves me as well, but she had grown up with that psyche already. She probably learnt that from her mum and dad cos even when i visited them, her mumc can talk carelessly for Africa.
I disdain Insult cos i can be very temperamental, so instead make i vex, its better i avoid the relationship.
Insult is a No No for me as well.
was she not willing to stop the foul utterance?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Skyface92(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
I hate abusive Lady. pride. Ego. Arrogant. Flirting.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Joshtahdok(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Naïve gals...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.