Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again (4438 Views)

I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / Aunty Success And Emmanuella Fight Over Boyfriend Again / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Princess4ng(f): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yoshy:
i might be betraying homies with this, but...GBAM! it feels good to finish the bread u opened, once there, always have a license.

I said it!!!!
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Aregs(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you wan learn? cheesy cheesy

My brother, na wetin make you dey up make me dey up too o cheesy
I get interest o, shey make I send u pm ni
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by mrDvO(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
nedu2000:
I like that ur ex,making full use of okafor's law
G! mad okafor's law. lol
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Aregs:
I get interest o, shey make I send u pm ni
you ready pay the price? You fit sell your soul?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Aregs(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
you ready pay the price? You fit sell your soul?
I fit give you two souls sef, why I no go wan sell am? Who soul epp?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Aregs:
I fit give you two souls sef, why I no go wan sell am? Who soul epp?
Hahahaha you don sign. Funny dude

Abeg na joke I dey o. If I see who go buy soul sef I ready sell cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by Aregs(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Hahahaha you don sign. Funny dude

Abeg na joke I dey o. If I see who go buy soul sef I ready sell cheesy grin cheesy
. I hear u Boss, anytime you don see person wey wan buy soul sha, I wan sell. I fit sell my destiny join sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by marklele(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
if your present boyfriend didn't offend you or he didn't cheat on you or he didn't break up with you, avoid your ex because if the man you love so much one day goes back to his ex, how will you feel and what will be your wish or wishes for him?
Re: Am Falling In Love With My Ex Boyfriend Again by NnaNna4(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Sometimes it takes the grace of God not to call your ex friend. Sometimes you have bad day, the moment you start reminiscing about it, the next is that ex that has always nurse you to worsen it you don't have another suitable replacement.

You just try as much as possible not to let him/her know you are missing her. You just wish you guys million miles apart

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Slept With Her After Her Traditional Wedding / Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] / 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.