Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,603 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke (28771 Views)

Poll: Mourinho is

Over-rated: 36% (4 votes)
Simply good: 63% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Louis Van Gaal Still A Tactical Genius? / Genius Messi Breaks Another Record Set By Raul. / Cesc Fabregas - The Spanish Genius At The Heart Of Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by chic2pimp(m): 9:36pm On Mar 18, 2010
A-40:

@Chic2pimp
How can you even suggest Lizarazu was defensive? Are you high on your own supply? I followed Bayern and German footie before Arsenal and Lizarazu is one of the most offensive full backs in European footie
Just cuz Liza was Offensive does not mean he wasn't a good defender undecided
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by omar22(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
How can you even suggest Lizarazu was defensive? Are you high on your own supply? I followed Bayern and German footie before Arsenal and Lizarazu is one of the most offensive full backs in European footie

sometimes you just have to leave some people and let them chat gibberish
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by A40(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
@Chic2pimp
Laju e (shine ya eye) i never said he was deficient defensively. You can be good going forward and still be an excellent defender Patrice 'patron' Evra is another example

@Omar22
Excess exposure to the opaks being typed on NL can shorten a nigga's lifespan by at least two years
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
Still waiting for the touch of genius from Jose tonight. Chelsea has dominated him so far

Who be this guy? Before this point, I thought you were sincerely expressing yourself even though you were wrong. But now I know you are blinded and biased (maybe because of this fan thing).

FACT: Inter were better than Chelsea in both legs

This is because he aims for football clubs that work with finished products

Hey GoatCrant! Clubs pick their coaches not the other way.

Empty people keep saying the same thing over and over again.

GoatCrant! You probably think you are smart. Far from it. What you keep doing is expressing the same daft reasoning in different ways. It is better to keep repeating the same thing inasmuchas it is the right view.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2010
And I repeat,since idiots like you are as thick as bricks:
Empty people keep saying the same thing over and over again.
goat crant is all we ever hear from you.Are you a goat in disguise?
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
Na you tell people say you be GoatCrant ooo! Why you dey vex. Hahaha
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
By the way, I thought some GoatCrants were counting JM's champions league wins, draws & losses.  Una still dey count? How many now? abeg make una tell us. Hahaha!
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2010
Your vocabulary is certainly limited.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2010
Does not change your status as a GoatCrant.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2010
And doesn't change your status as a sleep-walking numbskull either
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hey GoatCrant!
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
@GoatCrant

FACT:
Mourinho handled himself with dignity in the build-up to this tie, during the match and at the end. There were no lavish celebrations from the former Chelsea boss who made his exit moments before the final whistle. Chelsea must regret the day they got rid of this managerial master.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=756969&root=uefachampionsleague&cc=3888
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 1:15am On Apr 21, 2010
Where are the goat crants with their 3 in 11 accusation ? Let them come out so we can hear their crants, "meeeeh meeeeh"
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 21, 2010
Barca was humbled last night.
Only a fool will call JM a fluke.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by chic2pimp(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
Are Y'all still debating this Topic? undecided

Ain't it quite obvious Mou is much more closer to the term 'Genius' than 'Fluke'? undecided

Gotta Love this Classic Celebrations grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FEvvNhh5zk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash] 

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QDn2DpakF0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2010
Where are the goat crants with their 3 in 11 accusation ? Let them come out so we can hear their crants, "meeeeh meeeeh"

HaHaaaaaa. O boy you wicked ooooo.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2010
New Dictionary Word

Wenger (noun):
(1) a person who does the same thing every season or year and yet expects  different results;
(2) a person who often in  competition creates the impression of a contender but usually ends up as a pretender.
(3) in science- refers to a supposed laboratory expert who cannot distinguish between experimenting and gambling.
(adj): the act of raising and dashing hopes.

According to Na SO dictionary.
See https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-432682.0.html
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2010
Inter Coach Jose Mourinho Called Mario Balotelli A 'Son Of A Wh**e' At End Of Barcelona Clash

Mario Barwuah Balotelli
Italian satirical news programme 'Striscia La Notizia' on Canale 5 has uprooted even more Mario Balotelli-related controversy by capturing on film Inter coach Jose Mourinho shouting the words "Hijo de Puta" (son of a LovePeddler) at the teenager against Barcelona.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/04/23/1891505/inter-coach-jose-mourinho-called-mario-balotelli-a-son-of-a
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
Inter Coach Jose Mourinho Called
Mario Balotelli A 'Son Of A Wh**e'
At End Of Barcelona Clash
Mario Barwuah Balotelli
Italian satirical news programme
'Striscia La Notizia' on Canale 5
has uprooted even more Mario
Balotelli-related controversy by
capturing on film Inter coach
Jose Mourinho shouting the
words "Hijo de Puta" (son of a
LovePeddler) at the teenager against
Barcelona.

Story, Ferguson does worse every weekend.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by RuuDie(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2010
So what happens if Barca beat Inter & qualify for the UCL finals What would be the verdict on JM then
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by chic2pimp(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2010
Tonight's Match has certainly ended all debate.

Jose is a F, uc.k.i.n.g Geniusssssssssssssssss grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by A40(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Dayokanu
J.M is still a fluke na is he not? If no be say i no want make im win anoda CL at Bayern's expense. On the real JM is one of the best at the moment and no sane person should even be questioning his genius and calling him a flvke borders on lunacy
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
Ok. JM is not a fluke but genius? Check LvG the only genius in the game.

His 2 students played the CL semi today. In one season he is still challenging for a treble
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by chic2pimp(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
A-40:

@Dayokanu
J.M is still a fluke na is he not? If no be say i no want make im win anoda CL at Bayern's expense. On the real JM is one of the best at the moment and no sane person should even be questioning his genius and calling him a flvke borders on lunacy
Spot On Mate.
Even the Jose Haters can't deny that grin
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2010
On the real JM is one of the best at the moment and no sane person should even be questioning his genius and calling him a flvke borders on lunacy

If I ride a bicycle I would call Volkswagen bettle an automobile master piece
If I have wenGAY as coach, I would call anyone genius from Tunde Disu upwards
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by akinalabi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2010
What I've always believed is doing it (as in winning trophies) over and over again is what makes a great coach.

Jose is getting there.

We need to see how Pep will bounce back from this.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by A40(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Dayokanu
I hope LVG shows that genius cos i really want Bayern to win that title! They may not make it back till 2019

@Chic2pimp
The guy does what he has to do to win. A true go-getter! They say he is proud but there are people here who would be worse if they had 1% of his technical and tactical abilities which must be running in terabytes based on what i saw tonight. The world's best player was made to look like Pius Ikedia! No be BEANS
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Dayokanu
I hope LVG shows that genius cos i really want Bayern to win that title! They may not make it back till 2019

Before 2006 it took Arsenal 50,000 years to make the CL finals, After 2006 it would take them another 50,000 years

Mourinho is a good coach, LvGaal is the only genius. Someone who took AZ Alkmaar to the dutch title
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by A40(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
Your joke was so funny i forgot to laugh, how could it take Arsenal 50,000 years to reach a CL Final when the CL has not been in existence for up to 60years? Sha beat Inter for old times sake cos i can remember how many fence i jump and how many dogs pursued me just to watch my then Bayern Munchen conquer Valencia at the Giusseppe Meazza

The Dutch League?? That one na league? Didn't McClaren win it with one take? Its harder to win the league in Turks & Caicos than to win the Dutch League
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by chic2pimp(m): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2010
For real ooo. Jose takes no prisoners. He says it how it is and if you don't like it tough luck on your part.

He is a classic case of ALL MOUTH ALL ACTION. He talks the talk and walks the walk. He is Natural Born Winner.

The dude is one win away from winning the Holy Grail again and quite possibly the TREBLE!!
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2010
I see nothing Genius about him. . . grin
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by mykali(m): 1:08am On Apr 29, 2010
I saw Mourinho putting on a t.shirt with bold lettering which says . . . I'M A FUCKIN' GENIUS. . .
does that answer the stupid question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Benfica UCL (3 - 3) On 13th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (8 - 2) On August 28th 2011 / Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.