Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (32251 Views)

Graduate Job Recruitment In An Integrated Logistics Company -ond/hnd/bsc Holder / Warning: Do Not Accept A Job Offer Without Asking These Five Questions / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
my brother i will advise u to start with that.. as times goes on u may be promoted due to ur performance in work .. there are many people with masters n outside there looking for job that is 4ok.. .. i started with 4ok in my work nw am collecting time 3 of the money due to performance in work .. so brother abeg start with that

4 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Kolababe: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Start from somewhere
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by xynerise: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Do you have an option?
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u again
ladyF:
shocked
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by buchilino(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
IF HE/SHE AGREES 4 D JOB, THEN I WISH HIM BEST OF LUCK.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by ALAYORMII: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
raindrop99:
Should a Bsc holder accept a job of 40k.
Though he is single and living alone. Will 40k be enough for a graduate

You're on Nairaland asking when some people go jump on the offer
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by ladyF(f): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u again

Lol
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Okeikpu(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Awwww! Nt up to wha I spend daily
Ds zoo sef

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by mildflame: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=raindrop99 post=52834973]Should a Bsc holder accept a job of 40k.
Though he is single and living alone. Will 40k be enough for a graduate[/quot

MUMU question

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Genea(f): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
raindrop99:
After all the wahala in sch, dahs a death sentence
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
WERE AVE U BEEN SINCE ALL THIS DAY
ladyF:

Lol
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Intelligentdude(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
This shouldn't be the question. The question should be "Should I continue to work in a place despite the fact that I don't like my job?".

For a start,money shouldn't be your motivation to work,job fulfillment and satisfaction should be.

There are lots of ways to make passive income while working in a role that you've always wanted notwithstanding the pay.

raindrop99:

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by ify84(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
My current job na 25k.. With wife and pikin self... Very annoying to me but have no option for the now... So, 40k, single, doing guy, u are on ur own

3 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Skmoda360(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
raindrop99:
common driver is earning more than 50k per month who is just school cert holder n primary school certificate holder, op thats way too small man.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by isa112(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yes
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by hisMrs(f): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
raindrop99:
please just accept the job till you can get something bettter
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by chiefojiji(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
a bird at hand..............

who knows, that might even be a very cunning interview from your employer.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by alaskido(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Well, I will say in this present economic recession where there are no jobs and companies are laying off people. I will say accept the job while still job hunting.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
@OP

The appropriate question should be; would my service to the company justify the 40,000 naira they have offered to pay me? And when your employment is confirmed and you begin work, your next self-question should be; how can I upgrade my service output (productivity) to ensure a better growth for the company and of course better my wages too. Then, after achieving that, you can position yourself for partnership with the company (here you would expect/demand profit not wage) - and they would be glad to have you as a partner.

Always ask, what can I do for that person or company and mean it by backing it up with action and honesty - honesty remains the best policy in business. This is all about creating value. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by calyto: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
It depends on how desperate you're. It also depends on the State that you live in.The hours of work and the distance from your house also matters.
But the most important which most graduates tend to overlook because their certificate shacks dem is professional courses and certifications.
If you're not a major in a particular field, it means your employer will have to put you through on what to do, and also endure until you become self sufficient.

The reason why i said it depends on the State you reside is because- One who earns 40k in Benue may be doing better than someone who earns 100k in Lagos

raindrop99:

2 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
my brother i will advise u to start with that.. as times goes on u may be promoted due to ur performance in work .. there are many people with masters n outside there looking for job that is 4ok.. .. i started with 4ok in my work nw am collecting time 3 of the money due to performance in work .. so brother abeg start with that
guy everything about you is a lie from wrong coupon to a salary you are receiving in your lunatic dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by seguno2: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
What SKILLS does he have?
Can he add VALUE beyond his salary to the business of his employer?
Or he has NOTHING beyond the paper certificate saying that he ATTENDED a university?
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Zedoo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
You no go build yourself for your dream job....you just ball out dey ask question...please dont take the job....wait for me
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by kaboninc(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
raindrop99:

It depends on the job.

You can take it if it will bring you skills and I experience. If it will help with your abilities. You can consider it if it can open doors for you and opportunities. If it came help you create wealth and value from the experience you'll gain.

I've been there... So I speak from experience
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by akinceleb: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Graduate accepting 40k as salary depends on location of the job, background of the person and expenses. I collect 20k as monthly salary as a B. SC holder. 9ja no easy now oppoooo

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Technocrat1759(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
no he should wait for buhari ;Dno

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Championlaw200(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Truth be told if I see that opportunity as we speak, I know I will do something more tangible..... I will receive it with all gladness
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by seguno2: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
The appropriate question should be; would my service to the company justify the 40,000 naira they have offered to pay me? And when your employment is confirmed, your next self-question should be how can I upgrade my service output (productivity) to ensure a better growth for the company and of course better my wages too. Then, after achieving that, you can position your for partnership with the company.

Always ask, what can I do for that person or company and mean it by backing it up with action. Good luck.

May God bless you.
Are you sure that you are a Nigerian?
Just asking. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
How much did he earn as a corper?

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by elmisti(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
currently buzzing my ass on a 20k job with an ass of a boss. but if u see d kind gun am hunting with ehnm u will run....40k single....let him pass me d offer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.