Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (32258 Views)

Graduate Job Recruitment In An Integrated Logistics Company -ond/hnd/bsc Holder / Warning: Do Not Accept A Job Offer Without Asking These Five Questions / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by TinaAnita(f): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Being a graduate is just a title. What you can offer is what makes you a graduate. Money can't buy experience so take the job and get some experience and use your experience to get the needed job later in the future. However, make sure that the 40k covers your transport fare feeding and pocket money otherwise you are not working but doing an IT job with little or no stipend.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Burgerlomo: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Abduljohn:
Seems you just graduated, ask those that have graduated for long and still searching.

If it's your choice of work that gives you joy why not pending........... my advice

That's my nigga, Omo ti ori e pe

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Basit002(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Don't just take YouTube as a video website because you can as well earn unlimitedly from it READ IT HERE: mybizfinance.info
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
I wount blame u. Because u lack ethics..
I wont lay a blame on you either when your unproductive life depends on lying to garner attentions.
wake up from your slumber this is 2017.
you are already at your late fifties.
wasted liquid element of an erected pennnis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by seguno2: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Yes my brother. I'm a bona fide Nigerian. Actually, I observed that the bane of poverty, unemployment and underemployment in our country stems from the wrong fundamental philosophy majority professes.

A people that mistakes conceit for smartness and abhors altruism but embraces opportunism has a long way to go and may never achieve self-realization and progress that usually follows it.

Thanks bro.
May God continue to broaden your wisdom and enlarge your knowledge to share with our fellow citizens until more understand these issues. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Originalsly: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
raindrop99:
Should a Bsc holder accept a job of 40k.
Though he is single and living alone. Will 40k be enough for a graduate
No....you are now a graduate... 40K is an insult... infact.. a slap to the face. Why must you get on the ladder from the bottom rung?... refuse the job... keep standing on the ground and wait for when you can start halfway up the ladder. Be patient,...it may take you just a few yearsss longer with this present economy. ... and who knows.... the guy who grabs your present opportunity may be the one on top the ladder hiring you...or sending you packing.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by sagir1994(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Justnora:
You said you are leaving alone you have to consider alot like your house rent,transportation, feeding etc. Even as a single guy dating yourself 40k is small.

Salary for a graduate should be in hundreds not thousands but due to the wicked nature of Nigerian employers and unemployment in Nigeria they offer small change with heavy workload.
where is this one from

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by oluxy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm!
u better grab it now bfor it passed u by.
Even master holders r looking for just #30k job to have something doing due to no job.

#40k, u better start now. peeps with fmly n children r surviving with #40k jobs let alone a single.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Chiccly(f): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Half bread is better than chinchin.

At all,at all na him bad.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Come to kaduna state and see graduate salary 30k
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Eaglesence: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

By the grace of God, i work in a multinational financial institution. I needn't tabulate my monthly take home as it's six-zero, with an even number as the first digit.

But my first job as a Bsc holder was 25k monthly, and it lasted a year. Life and career is progressive, and a whole lot is necessary to making it worthwhile.
There is more to work than just earning high and missing the very little things that would count in a later time.

i believe you can decode my message.

Bros how far... I took my time to read your comment grin my account number na 0203312243 UBA biko do sontin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by MChaze25(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
maxwell767:
He lives alone..

Lol..

I have nothing to say grin
not everyone co-habits like you do pls
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Teawhy2011: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hummmm! After a year of nysc nw,I still dey sleep and wake ni o! Evn if I gt 25k month as I dey nw,I go jump for it o! Bcs it's high time hunger killed me o! If I cn anything frm u pple,pls whatspp me on :08065019331,any of d south west states

2 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Chukwumeremeze(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Eaglesence:

Bros how far... I took my time to read your comment grin my account number na 0203312243 UBA biko do sontin grin

Chei!!! Bros, no be so oooh! grin

Anyways, you may just see a random inflow. cool

To God be the Glory!
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by TopFlightCeo: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
I will advice every single soul,Undergraduate, Unemployed and Employed as well as Business Owners to go to the link below.

Don't Burn Your Opportunities Today For Tomorrows Comfort

http://topflightceo.com/?p=577

You will come back to thank me.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Bhol28: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

By the grace of God, i work in a multinational financial institution. I needn't tabulate my monthly take home as it's six-zero, with an even number as the first digit.

But my first job as a Bsc holder was 25k monthly, and it lasted a year. Life and career is progressive, and a whole lot is necessary to making it worthwhile.
There is more to work than just earning high and missing the very little things that would count in a later time.

Infact i believe more than 60% of high salary earners of today started with far lower salaries,My first job salary was 26k/month too,infact i had to take the job because i,ve been searching for more than two years but the job experience i acquired under two years gave me the confidence to face the interview for a higher position in same dept of another company i applied.My salary offer for that job became almost 4x of my 26k and not up to 2years i quickly resigned and took the new job.

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Diiverexii(f): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
40k isn't d problem, d problem is not having a good spending habit,

do me a favour, save 20k out of dat 40 e very month, I know its hard but try, pay ur tithe, d remains, use half for transport, d oda half for feeding , manage very well nd u will enjoy ur 40k, is not everyday u will be eating chicken, supplement with crayfish and ponmo, before dey say my own too much #lols...send me an email, motunaj@gmail.com, I will show u aw u can be rich with d 40k

3 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
What a joke? we should learn how to thanks God, million nigerians are jobless but talking trash here.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by willibounce1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
You don't have to if you have someone giving you money anytime you need it. You never cheechumchin
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by StoneLucifer: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mr man ,collect your first salary and invest it all in MMM since u young generations want quick and big money without starting from somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Abimbex007: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy grin grin...

Allow the guy joor. You wan give am another Job?

I remember when I was earning 50... after month end.. I was owing instead of saving.

I no drink.. I no chase woman.. where was the money going to?

I don't trust salaries again. Employers dey put juju inside cheesy cheesy

Abeg who get Job for me... make him dash me joor cheesy
You're crayyy grin grin
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Glaxxs: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2017

hunger never hit you naw..
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Ajalekoko76(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stupid question... 40k in recession,hw much is/was ur expectation? If u want to select salary be an entrepreneur.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
look atew sha...

maybe u just graduated..

my first job paid me 35k and I am a B.Sc holder like you oooo.. but I didnt mind, as I needed the experience..

Thank God for today, it was the experience of these small paying jobs that helped me in getting the job I have today.. Although I am still aiming and searching for something higher oooo grin
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Teawhy2011: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=Teawhy2011 post=52855997]Hummmm! After a year of nysc nw,I still dey sleep and wake ni o! Evn if I gt 25k month as I dey nw,I go jump for it o! Bcs it's high time hunger killed me o! If I cn see anything frm u pple,pls whatspp me on :08065019331,any of d south west states
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Realfiness(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

wonderful inspiration and motivation from you, thank you. pls am searching for job. can you help out?
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by Walexey(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
I believe if He/you have something else to do you wouldn't have applied for such a job.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by scachy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nothing wey I no go see for naira land, dumb question.
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by mzzhavilah(f): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol funni question. Na everytin una go ask 4 here undecided reject d job and wait for a betta one dis days der are gud jobs out der u will get a beta offer like 1m u kn. So don't accept d job it's too small.

Ps don't settle for less u are a BSc holder.
Lol
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by BabaGodwins: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
raindrop99:
Should a Bsc holder accept a job of 40k.
Though he is single and living alone. Will 40k be enough for a graduate

Broda,
I advice you to better accept the offer now till a better offer surface. The high rate of unemployement in the Country coupled with the cruel nature of our wicked employer resulted in the low pay but heavy workload we have around.

Yours is even better, I hold a master degree and he pays me N15,000 (maximum) and N10,000 (minimum) depending on how fast the sales is.

Do anyhow job and make sure you just survive anyhow, cos nobody really cares
✏i rest my pen
Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by dyabman(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
booqee:
look atew sha...

maybe u just graduated..

my first job paid me 35k and I am a B.Sc holder like you oooo.. but I didnt mind, as I needed the experience..

Thank God for today, it was the experience of these small paying jobs that helped me in getting the job I have today.. Although I am still aiming and searching for something higher oooo grin

undecided

Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by DarkHenrie(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wow! 25k with wife and Pikin for this economy? You definitely have support from somewhere...
ify84:
My current job na 25k.. With wife and pikin self... Very annoying to me but have no option for the now... So, 40k, single, doing guy, u are on ur own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.