Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) (18407 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by brightalo17: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha seriously this is 100% true, but come to think of it, empty barrels make the loudest noise, if he's so successful should the success speak for itself? Why go extra miles trying so hard to prove it
This Jude's issue really convinced me that many people are still 100% mugu and can fall victim of cheap scam with fake documents despite running to Internet everyday. grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stretchi:

Look at how he spelt Rumuokwurusi dude is a fvcking scammer.
the guy is so dumb.... do you base in pH?
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by midehi2(f): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
stupidity everywhere, some really trying so hard to be heard....what's one business on someone living a fake life or not, it is his life....mtcheeeew
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
teejaypee:

big boiz are never this attention-hungry and stewpeed
kiss
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Genea(f): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lucaz:
grin you again? met me in the other room cheesy
kitchen abi?? I am coming ooo, hope u used out of d milla I'm seeing here to cook romantic dinnur?
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
teejaypee:

lol you no see my first post for page 0 .?

The guy is just misusing his natural gift .

Stupidity of course! grin
someone told me to expect this show of shame on Nairaland to night....(a Nairalander)

dude is so daft....

just here to catch fun, hope you doing same?

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
brightalo17:

This Jude's issue really convinced me that many people are still 100% mugu and can fall victim of cheap scam with fake documents despite running to Internet everyday. grin
yes naw, cant you see the thread he created about girls sending him pm? I'll die before i do that, he just erased the little respect his mnga cohorts has for him, only a brain dead zombie will associate with this guy after this
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by teejaypee: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Maybe na this Jude lie cause am cheesy

What do you think?

maybe.

i've got no idea!

But if you say that's what they said, fine grin

Though I wanted you to tell them I don't wanna hear it.

At least, not yet grin

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by brightalo17: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Maybe na this Jude lie cause am cheesy

What do you think?
The lie you really fall for so easily
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lucaz:
the guy is so dumb.... do you base in pH?
Yeah I know that street,access bank doesn't spell it that way lol I give up man
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by bitchcrafts: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Whoever is denying this guy pusee on here should just pls for humanity's sake help this dude's ministry. I dunno what else Jude could be trying to proof with all these "mouthwatering " grin Showoffs oh .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stretchi:

Yeah I know that street,access bank doesn't spell it that way lol I give up man
opp MTN office, right?
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
And this guy calls himself a graduate? undecided

Those that approved your result should be hanged,just imagine the write-up sef. A Jss3 student can do better.

A piece of advice to you Jude,leave whatever is going on NL...you are not and can never be its messiah,channel that energy into building your vocabulary,self esteem and mentality and get a life outside NL.

mhisbliss,makydee...i see you.

I'm outta here.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by knightsson: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
And the Jude guy is nowhere to be found anymore.
Hmmmm, now I know...
Truly.....
IT'S FINISHED

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by teejaypee: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lucaz:
someone told me to expect this show of shame on Nairaland to night....(a Nairalander)

dude is so daft....

just here to catch fun, hope you doing same?

and so it happened! cheesy

Yeah bruh, whatelse, everyone is here to have fun ..
cool
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by makydee(f): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
teejaypee:

maybe.

i've got no idea!

But if you say that's what they said, fine grin

Though I wanted you to tell them I don't wanna hear it.

At least, not yet grin

You won't hear it then tongue
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lucaz:
opp MTN office, right?
Lol yeah man that guy is crazy
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Whoever is denying this guy pusee on here should just pls for humanity's sake help this dude's ministry. I dunno what else Jude could be trying to proof with all these "mouthwatering " grin Showoffs oh .
emboldened.... to attract his type grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
MzLarem:
And this guy calls himself a graduate? undecided

Those that approved your result should be hanged,just imagine the write-up sef. A Jss3 student can do better.

A piece of advice to you Jude,leave whatever is going on NL...you are not and can never be its messiah,channel that energy into building your vocabulary,self esteem and mentality and get a life outside NL.

mhisbliss,makydee...i see you.

I'm outta here.
you've said it all, he really needs to work on himself, anytime i see his comments i always ask myself how the hell did he even graduate from secondary school
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
salam leiku

lol,good evening.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by LifeofAirforce1: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
The end of Jude's reign on Romanceland.

Shame!
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by brightalo17: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
yes naw, cant you see the thread he created about girls sending him pm? I'll die before i do that, he just erased the little respect his mnga cohorts has for him, only a brain dead zombie will associate with this guy after this
He's simply feeding some fake ass girls here with the food they needed to eat,I know some ladies are already trying hard to hook up with him with the level of congratulatory messages pouring in before he was bursted.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stretchi:

Lol yeah man that guy is crazy
that guy's so dumb, come to think of it, access bank can never be a contact on your phone grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by teejaypee: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
You won't hear it then tongue

I don't want to cheesy tongue

They were trying to seduce innocent me sad
embarassed
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emac34:
Where is my Boss PabloOmo.Escobar berra come and congratulate your guy
hehehe another poorly edited and error filled work. Dude should give up mehnnnnnn
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
brightalo17:
He's simply feeding some fake ass girls here with the food they needed to eat,I know some ladies are already trying hard to hook up with him with the level of congratulatory messages pouring in before he was bursted.
grin especially that one who's always an option, she's tripping already, i give up even sweet makydee don give up too grin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
you've said it all, he really needs to work on himself, anytime i see his comments i always ask myself how the hell did he even graduate from secondary school
Grace of God,my dear...Grace of God.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by makydee(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
teejaypee:

I don't want to cheesy tongue

They wanted to seduce innocent me sad
embarassed
My eyes can't do that naembarassed

Stop looking at them!tongue
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Softorgasm(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,good evening.
evening dear..
Is my spelling not correct?
cheesy
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where dat pabloescomo hater...oya go to Play store and find a withdrawal picture for us again...hating hatter undecided
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by makydee(f): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin especially that one who's always an option, she's tripping already, i give up even sweet makyde e don give up too grin
He should've left the matter, instead he came to make things worse...Mr NL to begrin
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lucaz:
that guy's so dumb, come to think of it, access bank can never be a contact on your phone grin
Lol u dey mind am,Its the gullible ones I feel for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party / My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.