Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ladies And Being Hard To Get. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Being Hard To Get. (2509 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by fattprince(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hi romancelander, I just wanna talk about this ''hard to get thingy'' that girls play. I for one don't go begging a girl that rejects me the first time for numerous reasons.
First, I believe if a girl likes me she would never say no to my proposal to my face.
Secondly, I don't believe a girl that say yes to me the first time I woo her is cheap, these are my belief.
Thirdly, i wouldn't want to go to her again and make her feel am stalking her or make a girl I like (thats the reason am wooing her in the first place) embarrass me, so I just let her be.
So ladies ang Gents what do you think? Guys do you like girls playing hard to get and also play along with them with continuos wooing or you give up after the first try? And ladies, do you play hard to get with a guy that woos you even when you like him? Pls let the comments rool in.
Note: Pls forgive my mistakes; I just hate proof-reading maybe because am not a writer sha. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

TIME IS SOOO PRECIOUS...

No need to play hard to get if u like each other sha...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Any girl I woo and she misbehave, my baba them got my back

ogun laka aye oooooooooooooooo

ko lomi ni ile fi eje we

ko la sho ni ile

fi mokina bora

ogun ma ma je ri ija re

buwa omi , buwa oguro

GBOSA GBOSA GBOSA

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin cheesy grin. If you can't wait for me, use the door! tongue

Good things don't come easy cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Cope1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
I gat some many things to do than to keep running after one babe. So, it's either she accept me as I am or watch me as I walk away
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Kenzico(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
DuchessDee:

Elaborate please
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by darbeelicous(f): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
hmmmm if u accept they'll complain grin grin, if u don't they'll still complain grin grin...... Later they will say women are confused. Men just don't know what they want. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
In contrast to your point, ladies are the most confused set of animals that ever liveth ( with the exception of a few though). It so annoying when after several attempts to get her, she declined. Only for her to tag you a mortal enemy when you start wooing her friend.
darbeelicous:
hmmmm if u accept they'll complain grin grin, if u don't they'll still complain grin grin...... Later they will say women are confused. Men just don't know what they want. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by jashar(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by frankkydee(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked angry grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by DEIFIED(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
i just tire. Abeg who get extra battery.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
DEIFIED:
i just tire. Abeg who get extra battery.
,i hv but for iphone7+ undecided
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by DEIFIED(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
L0velyn:
,i hv but for iphone7+ undecided
Thanks but i am looking for Samsung galaxy battery.
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by fattprince(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2017
DuchessDee:

for me to walk up to you I already feel you are a good thing while make things harder for a bro in love.
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by fattprince(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
I gat some many things to do than to keep running after one babe. So, it's either she accept me as I am or watch me as I walk away
I too like this post. Bros are you sure we don't share the same DNA?
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by McBrooklyn(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by fattprince(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
In contrast to your point, ladies are the most confused set of animals that ever liveth ( with the exception of a few though). It so annoying when after several attempts to get her, she declined. Only for her to tag you a mortal enemy when you start wooing her friend.

she will now be like ''that means you don't even like me before you have only be asking me out for just 3 years, just small 3 years''
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by fattprince(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2017
DEIFIED:

Thanks but i am looking for Samsung galaxy battery.

And this is where the rose of love start blooming. *whispering* bros the girl fine ooo no let her go for anything in the whole except 100 million dollars.
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2017
playin hard to get na d normal tin for naija grin.funny enough there are some guys who prefer ladies who play hard to get cos they believe such ladies make better and decent partners.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by skillz111(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2017
Any lady that plays hard to get bro take it or leave it its not her fault its yours

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 20, 2017
fattprince:

she will now be like ''that means you don't even like me before you have only be asking me out for just 3 years, just small 3 years''
u dey talk 3 yrs...i don hear story about a guy who was chasing one mountain of fire babe for 8 yrs.
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Cope1(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2017
fattprince:

I too like this post. Bros are you sure we don't share the same DNA?
we share same DNA called one Nigeria.
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by DEIFIED(m): 9:44am On Jan 20, 2017
fattprince:

And this is where the rose of love start blooming. *whispering* bros the girl fine ooo no let her go for anything in the whole except 100 million dollars.
Lol. Thanks broda. Yeah she is pretty.
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

TIME IS SOOO PRECIOUS...

No need to play hard to get if u like each other sha...
Really? Like ur doing to me abi? Kwantinue! grin
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Hillzy(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Boss u sabi dem finish, tri gbosa for u

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Hillzy(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
My nigga tri gbosa for u, gbosa gbosa gbosa

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Hillzy(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
lefulefu:

u dey talk 3 yrs...i don hear story about a guy who was chasing one mountain of fire babe for 8 yrs.
Chai! 8 gini? U don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
let them keep playing hard to get while their mates get married every saturday grin
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2017
DuchessDee:

see this old woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
let them keep playing hard to get while their mates get married every saturday grin
tell this old woman below you

DuchessDee:

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2017
ucsparks:
tell this old woman below you

who is this small child disturbing my peace?

Are you ok? grin
Re: Ladies And Being Hard To Get. by Azeequeen(f): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Only men see it that a lady that says yes the first time isn't cheap,boys don't. Therefore,one has to be sure that one is dealing with a man not a boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) / See How These Beautiful Ladies Dances In The City Braless Flaunting Their Breast / Phone Etiquette And Whatsapp Chat Etiquette Among Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.