Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (135790 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Alinobrown1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
kaiiiii... only half na i need half!!!!!
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by francotunsco: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is a natural option for the cucumber folks! Eleyi gidi gan...
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Daxwell19(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
AND THE LORD SAID LET THERE BE DICK,AND THERE WAS A DICK

2 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by addizzle(f): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
haykinzz:
How them take know say he has the longest dick
This people never see my dick sha..

Nonsense!!
if time no take urs go be lick chewing stick kiss undecided
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by murshid09(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Where is lady fff and other ladies?then no go commentsad:x
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by sylvar02(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Useless cassava grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Horlamaami(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Now i gorrit,,,,,so this is what Reekado banks was tryin to explain ? o se Longest.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by beneviv(f): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Now dis is what is called a very big CASSAVA
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by luorquay: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
See all the ladies be viewing and forming 'invisible mode'. This is what you guys want and you keep quiet. Una wey wan crucify Tekno because of small cassava, come and see the cassava farmland now una dey hide!
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by brenister10: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wey that woman wey dem dey call Afro-candy? If she get mind, make she show face
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by BCISLTD: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol that tink fit kill person .. come out og the ladies mouth grin your own big undecided

Everything I do is standard cheesy
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by wizsolzy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
And Tekno said he has big cassava....mtcheeeewww. Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by AmuDimpka: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
He should try some girls in bakassi
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
karlriz:
grin

There's nothing too big. He only needs a perfect woman with a perfect body to swallow him.

Here's one below...

Long thing even fat women have the same as regular women 13 inches is damn long.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by nacozee: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
See as the guy carry am like AK47

5 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Godwin978(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovethchioma:
This is a big punishment... abeg what is that thing
come let me lecture you about it.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by makydebbie(f): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
This d¡ck fit reset your brain factory settings when you fūck upembarassed
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by omenka1: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Meanwhile Teckno will be ranting 'l get big cassava'.......let him come n see so dat he will know dat actually his cassava is rather a PEANUT
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by siegfried99(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
I know say na girls go full here cheesy

Naija girls always Hot when they hear joystick grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by pussypounder(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovethchioma:
This is a big punishment... abeg what is that thing
Can i put my mushroom tip in your sugar walls? shocked Thick akamu inside your pot wink
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by omenka1: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
LadyF & others will be lyk ....DAMN, this dude gat it all.....how do l get to know him. Abi na lie? 😀😄most Nigerian punnas l hv encountered can comfortably accommodate dat dickson n beg for more
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
What's going on here? I'm in oblivion.

What is joystick?
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Apoztl3(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Off to google
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by mizzteejay(f): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yeepa,mogbe,worrisdis shocked,dis one na d real cucumber, baba 4 d girls,mbanu!!!
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by aiboss: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
kheengjay:
#raising my boxers to check and compare my joystick ...... smh

sighs

cry cry

walks out of thread wit all humility

cry

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by ajepako(f): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Upon how the thing big rokiatu ajepako fabfunmi osusumustflow aminat509 vickyrotex and juliaann still dey zoom the picture

You no well...
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Saint83(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
This one will come out from the mouth oo
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by legibow: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Exactly what they said, too much of everything kills... When u have what ladies like but can't use it, is of no use
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by titopius(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
smiles
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by poyet(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Alhaji Tekno, come real big cassava here, no be the one wey you dey carry perturb us.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by win3k: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
more like disease than anything else
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by haykinzz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
addizzle:
if time no take urs go be lick chewing stick kiss undecided

Shey you go come taste am, just taste am once and you will beg for more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.