Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (135850 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by harshake1: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2017
No dick can be compared to this I cannot even receive an average of this talkless of half of it ahhh ahhh what happen.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by wtfCode: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
The Kind of dlck naija babes love. They need dlcks that would format their wombs.
Lolz as in factory resetting of the womb
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by KwessiStewie(m): 2:51am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin
lovethchioma:
This is a big punishment... abeg what is that thing
. straw
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:14am On Jan 21, 2017
lovethchioma:
Pleasurable punishment. cheesy some babes love it though. Long meat cheesy
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:15am On Jan 21, 2017
lovethchioma:
TinaAnita:
Ah Ah. I dey come make I go pees... Na only the cap fit manage enter, the rest na OYO.
u don't spoil cheesy
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:17am On Jan 21, 2017
lovethchioma:
TinaAnita:
Ah Ah. I dey come make I go pees... Na only the cap fit manage enter, the rest na OYO.
u don't spoil cheesy
toluwalopsy:

Spirit of backing cheesy

I no wan comment but da spirit no just gree me o. Na wetin I go do cheesy
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by addizzle(f): 4:35am On Jan 21, 2017
haykinzz:

Shey you go come taste am, just taste am once and you will beg for more
indeed
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 21, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
The Kind of dlck naija babes love. They need dlcks that would format their wombs.
Lol
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Afribest(m): 6:14am On Jan 21, 2017
Big boy things. Lool
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Kosy79(f): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2017
kheengjay:
#raising my boxers to check and compare my joystick ...... smh

sighs

cry cry

walks out of thread wit all humility

cry
Hahahahahahaha good to know ur elder

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Okeikpu(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Vivalavida99:
The man with the world's longest PENIS: 54-year-old man rejects the chance to have his 18-inch member reduced (but he won't be able to have sex unless he does so)

The man with the world's longest penis has rejected the possibility of having a reduction - even if it means he won't ever have sex.

Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, 54, from Saltillo, Mexico, has a penis measuring a colossal 18.9 inches when flaccid - touching his knee.

He made headlines worldwide in 2015 after a video went viral showing him weighing his member to prove its authenticity.

His half-metre penis smashed the unofficial record believed to belong to US actor Jonah Falcon, whose penis was 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches when erect.

'I would like to be in the Guinness Book of Records but they don't recognise this record,' he told Barcroft TV.

'I am famous because I have the biggest penis in the world. I am happy with my penis, I know nobody has the size I have.'

But despite his pride, members of the medical community have urged him to at least consider a penile reduction.

Dr Jesus David Salazar Gonzalez said: 'We have advised him "Roberto, the best thing for you is that the doctors give a normal shape to your penis so that it doesn't hurt you, in order to have sexual relationships, in order to have children".

whoever has the bigger penis is more macho.

'It's something that makes him different to the rest of the people and makes him feels special.'

Doctors recently did a thorough examination of Mr Cabrera's penis, confirming suspicions that the bulk of his nearly 20-inch penis is foreskin.

His penile glands stretch only seven inches, meaning the rest of his member is completely foreskin and blood vessels.

The sheer size of Mr Cabrera's penis causes him a number of health problems, including frequent urinary tract infections because not all his urine escapes his lengthy foreskin.

While he keeps his colossal member wrapped in bandages to escape chaffing.

He is also unable to sleep chest down and has to put his penis on its own pillow to escape discomfort during the night.

And an active sex life is off limits for him as his penis has too much girth to have intercourse.

Mr Cabrera added: 'Some people ask me if I put some condoms on it and the answer is: I cannot. I can never penetrate anyone because it is too thick.'

While living in the US, he attempted to have sex twice, but the first woman backed out as soon as she saw his penis.

While the other one had to stop because it was too painful.

Mr Cabrera says his penis is a 'disability' and stops him working - forcing him to rely on food banks to survive.

uniform like anybody in the companies and also I cannot get on my knees,' he said.

'I cannot run fast and so the companies think badly of me. They say that they will call me, but they never do.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4139722/The-man-half-metre-PENIS.html

Op if na you dey that picture, I will sell everything I got,including myself n giv it to you wink
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by kheengjay(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Kosy79:
Hahahahahahaha good to know ur elder

I dy tell you! the guy na broz

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by buharimustlive: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2017
harshake1:
No dick can be compared to this I cannot even receive an average of this talkless of half of it ahhh ahhh what happen.

Then you are still new in the game... An average of his 18inch lollipop is just 9inch.. After all the size of a new born is bigger than a lollipop.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by TruthisOut: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2017
TinaAnita:

You fit take the cap....U strong o.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by newdawn2017(f): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
This one has passed cassava stage, its now a tuber of yam angry angry
true talk, u re very observant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Enemyofpeace:
Upon how the thing big rokiatu ajepako fabfunmi osusumustflow aminat509 vickyrotex and juliaann still dey zoom the picture
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Rtopzy(f): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
This one has passed cassava stage, its now a tuber of yam angry angry
lolz.... u wan kill me with laff ni?
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Rtopzy:

lolz.... u wan kill me with laff ni?
my sister na the gbedu oh, checkigodu the ihe ogologo nah angry angry
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by ogbeiwi(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2017
this is unbelieivable and great
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by kechywillz(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Wahala dey shocked
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2017
it might seem funnyz but seriously he won't be himself... the strength decreases with it length,
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Enemyofpeace: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Remove Aminat508 from your list
why?
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Enemyofpeace: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
ajepako:

You no well...
truth hurts grin grin tongue
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by creepsyme(f): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Vivalavida99:
The man with the world's longest PENIS: 54-year-old man rejects the chance to have his 18-inch member reduced (but he won't be able to have sex unless he does so)

The man with the world's longest penis has rejected the possibility of having a reduction - even if it means he won't ever have sex.

Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, 54, from Saltillo, Mexico, has a penis measuring a colossal 18.9 inches when flaccid - touching his knee.

He made headlines worldwide in 2015 after a video went viral showing him weighing his member to prove its authenticity.

His half-metre penis smashed the unofficial record believed to belong to US actor Jonah Falcon, whose penis was 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches when erect.

'I would like to be in the Guinness Book of Records but they don't recognise this record,' he told Barcroft TV.

'I am famous because I have the biggest penis in the world. I am happy with my penis, I know nobody has the size I have.'

But despite his pride, members of the medical community have urged him to at least consider a penile reduction.

Dr Jesus David Salazar Gonzalez said: 'We have advised him "Roberto, the best thing for you is that the doctors give a normal shape to your penis so that it doesn't hurt you, in order to have sexual relationships, in order to have children".

whoever has the bigger penis is more macho.

'It's something that makes him different to the rest of the people and makes him feels special.'

Doctors recently did a thorough examination of Mr Cabrera's penis, confirming suspicions that the bulk of his nearly 20-inch penis is foreskin.

His penile glands stretch only seven inches, meaning the rest of his member is completely foreskin and blood vessels.

The sheer size of Mr Cabrera's penis causes him a number of health problems, including frequent urinary tract infections because not all his urine escapes his lengthy foreskin.

While he keeps his colossal member wrapped in bandages to escape chaffing.

He is also unable to sleep chest down and has to put his penis on its own pillow to escape discomfort during the night.

And an active sex life is off limits for him as his penis has too much girth to have intercourse.

Mr Cabrera added: 'Some people ask me if I put some condoms on it and the answer is: I cannot. I can never penetrate anyone because it is too thick.'

While living in the US, he attempted to have sex twice, but the first woman backed out as soon as she saw his penis.

While the other one had to stop because it was too painful.

Mr Cabrera says his penis is a 'disability' and stops him working - forcing him to rely on food banks to survive.

uniform like anybody in the companies and also I cannot get on my knees,' he said.

'I cannot run fast and so the companies think badly of me. They say that they will call me, but they never do.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4139722/The-man-half-metre-PENIS.html

too much of everything is bad...
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Sultty(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
If this one catch cossy hian.... As in na to die b that
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Fkhalifa(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Some olosho can take half of it.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by brunxy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
angrybabe how dat cap wey b like human head wan take enter ur stuff when u no dey labour?...U don dey scare me oo...He be like say ur honeypot get level....Tuale...!!. kiss
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Rtopzy(f): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
my sister na the gbedu oh, checkigodu the ihe ogologo nah angry angry
No b lie, d ogologo ihe dikwa 2 much
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by brunxy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
angrybabe how dat cap wey b like human head wan take enter ur stuff when u no dey labour?...U don dey scare me oo...He be like say ur honeypot get level....Tuale...!!. kiss
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rtopzy:

No b lie, d ogologo ihe dikwa 2 much
u na babe wey soji I tells you wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.