Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (135772 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by identitylenz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
lolz
lmao
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeee
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahhaaaaa
choiii see funny comments abeg cant stop lafing grin cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Awoo88: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Awusumilihi!!!!!!! Any lady that complain about size should please be refer to this guy.
M/B naija children spoil no bi small. When I opened the thread, it was on page one. By the time I finished reading comments (which is less than 15minute,), the thread has gotten to the fifth page
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Ace4Khalifa(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Oga Tekno, come and see who Folake suppose to follow o. I'll assume you never saw this guy's something before singing pana. #iBowOut grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Tiffbuxas: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Naomi222:
Moku mogbe modaran grin grin grin wat the hell is this?
Wen e enta u.... U go know Wetin e b
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by soath(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovethchioma:
This is a big punishment... abeg what is that thing
It's nature's pair for NUNU wink
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by PrinzCarter(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
That's wat I call a big cassava
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by samtee37(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hmmmmm........

. Wey the konji girls... . Na this man kini u suppose go rape oooi grin

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by ufuosman(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dis man carry, dis one go come out for person mouth wen e start work o.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by toluwalopsy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
adonbilivit:
I knew it. na for this kind thread dem dey see u

I no wan comment but da spirit no just gree me o. Na wetin I go do cheesy
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Tiffbuxas: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
The way married women are looking at this thread... Pls oo husband's be warned,
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Tiffbuxas: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Awoo88:
Awusumilihi!!!!!!! Any lady that complain about size should please be refer to this guy.
M/B naija children spoil no bi small. When I opened the thread, it was on page one. By the time I finished reading comments (which is less than 15minute,), the thread has gotten to the fifth page
I fink say na only me oo
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Remove Aminat508 from your list
Enemyofpeace:
Upon how the thing big rokiatu ajepako fabfunmi osusumustflow aminat509 vickyrotex and juliaann still dey zoom the picture
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by prejulsuc(f): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:
lmao!! if this man touch these girls, their eyes go open...Lmao
God forbid! This one na suffer o.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by forap(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wehdone sir.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by redcliff: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
prejulsuc:
God forbid! This one na suffer o.

shebi una like to make mouth. if na me i go use that prick flog ur kitty kat.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by kinibigdeal(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
What da hell!
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Chisos! Now that's horse cöck shocked

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by 1stdammy: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
kajsa08:
grin grin just returned from Google. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
To google if you can go for it shey??..........lol

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Raxxye(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Different types of wahala!
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by citizenY(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
haykinzz:
How them take know say he has the longest dick
This people never see my dick sha..

Nonsense!!

Abeg, carry your belly button Commot for road.... grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by TinaAnita(f): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ah Ah. I dey come make I go pees... Na only the cap fit manage enter, the rest na OYO.

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by akigbemaru: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Big cassava!
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by LockDown69(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Allahu Akbar

Allahu. Akbar

Allahu akbar
grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by CaroLyner(f): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
W
T
F
grin

1 Like

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Zenlife: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2017
femolacqua:
So why keep it?

Unique.
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by idonbilivit(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2017
Please Tekno come and see what is really "big cassava", stop bragging and be humble.lol
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by dikeigbo2(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Calabar dicck,come and seeooo.and where is urunoboo self,your food don over done grin grin grin
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by refreshrate: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Allahu Akbar

Allahu. Akbar

Allahu akbar

*runs away before bomb detonates*

2 Likes

Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2017
I suspect it is fake, because it always appears to be wrapped up in fabric. Why not show it bare?
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by linkin8k(m): 12:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Evil
Re: The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics by brokenplate: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Punishment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.