Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695492 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by adewotired: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
dazzy2:
Hello guys my school sent my i20 to me without notifying me
I have been waiting for it since I was accepted, I actually think it's my fault because I didn't include any Po box while filling my address Cos my house no get Po box.
So I requested for anoda one, So they mailed it to my uncle staying in Us.
I want to know the easiest means for him to send it to me he said Dhl is too expensive, Guys pls help

You can order the document to be picked up from him in America to you here in Nigeria. You will pay for it here. It costs about 20k tho
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by switcyndy(f): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sweeny:

A friend of mine goes there. Unfortunately, he will be transfering to Texas this fall. Pm me if you still need his contact.

I will really appreciate it. I have sent you the pm. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happyday: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
234ng44uk:

That is the plight of every Nigerian student abroad. No one could write it better than happyday just did. I'm sure you had a perfect writing score in GRE. Following this guy.

Lol. You need to see my first draft.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happyday: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
gaviria:

Please continue. And you've not said number 3 and 4.

This is No. 3. The last one dey hard me to write.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happyday: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
tolutweety:

lol @ the bolded. Especially when you are very hungry...I just tell them,please just give the last you mentioned.

Hahaha, abi na. I'm sure you'd have made their day . . . so funny.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happyday: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
towbaynah:
I love this. You should consider submitting a piece for an African literary competition. I already imagine how life will be when I get there, hopefully.

Hahhaha, let my PI hear that. Exactly my point! I shared this, so new folks know they are not alone. It's what it is. Plus, people can find solutions and share what they learnt. I wish I had answers!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by chukamorah(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Must the bank statement be 6 months? Ive been through their websites all I see is financial Documents no months mentioned. Is 6 months compulsory? Can it cause a denial?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Next2Bezee(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
I plan to submit my international passport for renewal on monday. Does any brother or sister in the house have any idea how much it costs to renew and how long it takes?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Visa got approved at Lagos embassy!!!

I arrived at the embassy by like 6:05 am. After missing my way :0
Did all the necessary biometrics and arrangement of documents. Then I realised that I did not have my 2x2 passport. I was almost shaking. But then I remembered that the DS160 instruction insisted that we upload Our PICs. Luckily no issues came up.
I then headed for Biometrics and Documentation. Na so interview Start OHH. Only the cute lady in Window 3 was active as that time and the first guy was given a Blue paper. (Whew).
Omo few minutes later all the VOs started arriving like Kilode. Interview dey Hot. Blue paper dey fly, few whites that were well deserved. Chinese guy just dey try communicate with one MAZI from Imo state (hilarious Convo…but the man got his Visa ohh…. no time).
I landed in Window 5, the lady gave everybody Blue paper before me…omo

VO: Good Morning
Me: Good morning
VO: Pass me your I20 and Passport
VO: So why are you going to the US (Straight Face... typing small small)
Me: I am going for a PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Montana State University
VO: What is your highest degree of Qualification (DS160 Things)
ME: Msc Electrical Electronics at Bleep Uni…
VO: What were the processes involved in your application (Looking at me eyes)
Me: I had to prepare an SOP, CV, Referee letters, write Standardised test like TOEFL and GRE and I also had a Phone call Interview with my prospective Principal Investigator. Dr. Bleep (I just dey yarn with my TV English while VO dey nod)
VO: So what would you be working on
Me: Well I would basically be working on Neuro Signalling with the aim of acquiring brain signals to integrate robotics like the robotic arm. I would also be providing solutions that interface with such devices like the Brain Computer Interface….. (I was talking kinda Fast but quite calm sha…. she had to come slightly closer).
VO: (Still Typing) So Have you travelled out of the country before
Me: No, I have not had a reason to
VO: so where do you work?
Me: I work as a Researcher at research institute in Bleep university, where we develop solutions on robotics, build software for SMEs..(Looking at my DS160 on her screen).
VO: (Second time) So Have you travelled out of the country before
VO: how would you be funding your Education
Me : I got a full a Scholarship and Monthly Stipend (VO looks at my I20 Again….)
VO: So what are your Strong ties to Nigeria:
Me: Well I am the first of 5kids and I have a couple of landed properties and Investments
VO: And all your parents are Here
Me: Yes mam
VO: And all your sibilings are in Nigeria right? Loking at DS160 on the screen
Me: Yes (whew….. aunty hold my passport, Open drawer…. White paper Approaching)
VO: Okay I would be approving your visa you can pick it up on bla…..
Me: Thank you mam. cool

I thank all the Peeps/Chicks that were here with me all through the this Process....
God bless you all mehn..

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by djmakson(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Congratulations brother. See you soon.

lekinxyn12:
Visa Approved today at Lagos Embassy

I got to the embassy about 5.57am with my wife to support me with prayers while am in, both of us are pressed and we want to wee. Goodluck and let’s keep the traveling transcript Loading.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happyday: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
femi321:
The bolded is not entirely true, We are not average in everything! Saying you cant raise your hand and ask questions in class is even falacy of generalization. Profs here are always willing and ready to answer some of the dumbess questions ever, everything has to do with your self esteem. Infact nothing stops us from contributing in class and answering questions, Profs love it when a student is participatory and these are part of what will help when you need recomendations from them. I have a saudi arabian friend whose acent is hard to understand, he still ask questions every damn time in class and nobody criticises nor kill him for repeating himself countless times, infact they understand the accent differences and keep apologizing for not understanding you at times. We might strugle with the educational style here innitially but once you get used to it, it not a big deal. One big advice I got sometimes was to never feel inferior to an american, Never. Infact Nigeria students are known to be outstanding. In Summary, I strongly disagree with your we are average in everything and not being able to ask questions.

Great point! Pardon me if I don't want to ask questions, but "Profs here are always willing and ready to answer some of the dumbess questions ever". Can you say that about Nigerian profs?

Second, you shouldn't mix feelings and reality. That I feel like I'm average, doesn't mean I am. It's the way I feel. And except you're not getting out of your comfort zone, you'll feel short in many areas. You'll see so many holes you need to fill.

And no, I don't think of myself as outstanding. If I do, why bother come here?

And if an American dude can teach me what I want to learn, I won't hold myself back, so I don't "feel inferior".

Their food isn't essentially great, the weather here isn't that comfy, but they have something here that I can't get anywhere else. It's how the US became the leader of the free world. They keep pushing, they never stop, they never accept anything as the best. They treat every nation as a potential threat (China, Russia), and keep working day and night to be ahead of everybody.

We think they're outstanding, but they lambast their leaders everyday. They keep spending billions on research funding every year. They don't stop at the top. They keep pushing, thinking someone else might take their place. It's how they stay on top.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by 234ng44uk(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
happyday:

Lol. You need to see my first draft.

Just saw your GRE Writing score, 5.5! Not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by towbaynah(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wow. Congrats, buddy.

electronic:

Did all the necessary biometrics and arrangement of documents. Then I realised that I did not have my 2x2 passport. I was almost shaking. But then I remembered that the DS160 instruction insisted that we upload Our PICs. Luckily no issues came up.
I then headed for Biometrics and Documentation. Na so interview Start OHH. Only the cute lady in Window 3 was active as that time and the first guy was given a Blue paper. (Whew).
Omo few minutes later all the VOs started arriving like Kilode. Interview dey Hot. Blue paper dey fly, few whites that were well deserved. Chinese guy just dey try communicate with one MAZI from Imo state (hilarious Convo…but the man got his Visa ohh…. no time).

Me: I am going for a PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Montana State University
Me: I had to prepare an SOP, CV, Referee letters, write Standardised test like TOEFL and GRE and I also had a Phone call Interview with my prospective Principal Investigator. Dr. Bleep (I just dey yarn with my TV English while VO dey nod)
Me: Well I would basically be working on Neuro Signalling with the aim of acquiring brain signals to integrate robotics like the robotic arm. I would also be providing solutions that interface with such devices like the Brain Computer Interface….. (I was talking kinda Fast but quite calm sha…. she had to come slightly closer).
Me: I work as a Researcher at research institute in Bleep university, where we develop solutions on robotics, build software for SMEs..(Looking at my DS160 on her screen).
Me : I got a full a Scholarship and Monthly Stipend (VO looks at my I20 Again….)
Me: Well I am the first of 5kids and I have a couple of landed properties and Investments

I thank all the Peeps/Chicks that were here with me all through the this Process....
God bless you all mehn..

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by joeluv: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Congratulations. Well deserved
electronic:

God bless you all mehn..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by happyday: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
OluDare01:
Happyday, I like your piece but I don't think we're inferior.
In my first semester,the only challenge I had was settling in,once I did,I hit the ground running. I had done most of the topics we did in my first semester during my undergrad so I found everything easy but challenging. I think it boils down to the individual, major and how solid his/her undergraduate was. The major challenge I had was operating the instruments and I was taught.
This is where self esteem comes into play too,some folks have low self esteem so they resort to bleaching just to look fair.
I think you need to talk about the American English,I'm still struggling with their words after 10 months,crazy,isn't it?

No it isn't crazy. I don't expect to able to speak like a native speaker even in 3 years. I mean, that's their mother tongue. If all I needed to learn was my coursework, I could have stayed back. Online education rocks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by chukamorah(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
chukamorah:
Must the bank statement be 6 months? Ive been through their websites all I see is financial Documents no months mentioned. Is 6 months compulsory? Can it cause a denial?

Who can answer this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Chapecoense(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
I always see mr Electronic as a humble man. Well deserved boss.. Like this Yankee don sure for you lol. Congrats.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mayflowa(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
electronic:

God bless you all mehn..

Congrats man! Was she looking for something to find wrong or just interested in you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mayflowa(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
chukamorah:

Who can answer this?

No. It mustn't. 3 months is fine. What they are against is unexplained large deposit as you interview comes closer. Let the account be running
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Not the accent but their use og English sad
happyday:

No it isn't crazy. I don't expect to able to speak like a native speaker even in 3 years. I mean, that's their mother tongue. If all I needed to learn was my coursework, I could have stayed back. Online education rocks!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mayflowa:

Congrats man! Was she looking for something to find wrong or just interested in you?
i'm still trying to understand the whole scenario...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Mayflowa(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
zendmann:
Hi ladies and gentlemen, My visa was approved on Tuesday 30th may 2017, in abuja us embassy by 7:30a.m. I checked my appointment page today to see if my passport is ready for collection only to see "your passport is still with the us embassy.." is it normal considering today is suppose to make it three or four working days. beside I'm suppose to collect it in abuja.

You just went to the embassy na. LOL. Relax there is some delay sometimes based on logistics. You would get it next week
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by tomisinobm(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
happyday:
Another big issue here is loneliness.

Finally, you're here. Holywood and your 'yankee' friends have made you believe these people are as outgoing and friendly as Nigerians. Turns out you're in for a shock. People smile at you, engage in small talk, but that's it. Everyone has got their cross to bear. You can't blame them.

You miss the happy atmosphere in Nigeria. You stay on calls to your family and babe(s) and boo(s) back home. Depends on how bad you are. You can't go knock on your neighbor's door, so you both can play PES. Or talk about the latest wack Davido track!

It's raining, and your American friends don't get it when you say 'weather for two', or 'based on logistics'. You see a sea of white heads, and wonder why your skin color is different. You wonder why you weren't born here. You engage someone in a convo, tell them you're from Nigeria, and they ask 'so tell me, how's Africa like?'. Damn!

You've always thought you were good looking, even handsome sef. But everyday, you see way hotter, cleaner chicks and dudes. You were always celebrated in your Nigerian University for your grades, work ethic, romantic pick-up lines or sexy legs. But here, nobody gives a flying hmm-hmm. You can't raise your hands, and ask questions the way your American peers are doing. Like you'll do in Naija, and feel like a don. You don't want to misyarn, look dumb. Or both. So, you keep shut.

You're average in everything. Every damn thing.

You graduated top of your class back in Naija, but here you're, struggling to keep up with term papers and homework. Worst part is, some of your classmates are not even putting in the effort. In fact, most of them. Suddenly, the phrase 'American citizen' suddenly makes sense to you. You now know there are as much types of visa as the letters in the English alphabet, and that your F1 is just at the low rung of the ladder.

You don't get some benefits. You might never do. Just for one simple reason. You were never born here!! Classes, and TV, and employers keep reminding you of this every day.

And then you remember Naija; home sweet home. You remember what your friends hail you for. Guys hitting on you, girls stealing glances at you, your book-smartness, your looks. And even your family. You just wanna go back home.

But hold on! Your peeps are back home are "happy for you", you don't use crap data, you're 24/7 on the Internet, NEPA (or whatever) don't show their prowess every 5 mins. Heck, you don't even know who supplies the electricity around here. Maybe straight from Washington or it's local. And frankly, you don't care.

The air here seems to smell different.

Though you can't cuddle or make out in the cold weather, at least you have a safe bed you can sleep in. The sirens remind you of your relative safety. Then, you wonder if it's possible for you to have both worlds? Be with your family, and also get a grad degree in a sane climate like you have here.

When shit gets this real, and they will, what do you do? Go online and watch more porn, come to Nairaland, and troll the pages?

What would you do

Spot on!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
zenti99:
Hi house its been awesome going through the pages of this thread am quite challenged and encouraged by the number of testimonies as well.
I would graduate this year with a second class lower in biochemistry and also my sister in banking and finance would also graduate this year with a first class probably.
Please we need help as regarding universities that offer full scholarships and the procedure as each school has it own modality. And also regarding the timing should i start application now or is it better i wait till service year. Please i need a complete break down and any useful information cos to be honest am a little confused by the process
# pls help a novice
Seeing that no one has responded to you, let me give you a concise summary but before then you don't have to lie that you have gone through this thread because if you have, you wont be a novice after reading this gold mine. Anyways the best time in my opinion to start admission process is during your NYSC year. That time is always free and you have the energy and motivation to prepare for standardized exams.No one can give you universities that offer scholarships because funding scenario change each year and US schools don't really offer scholarships. What they offer most times to graduate students is called Assistanships. Below is a modified version of my previous post that will be of help to you.
To save you some stress start from this website http://graddecision.org/ to know the application process, So step 1) Decide on the course you want to study 2) Search for schools using a) www.msinus.com b)www.gradschools.com c)www.google.com d) www.usnews.com e) www.4icu.org . 3) check up the website of the schools you find to see the requirements. Most schools will require GRE/gmat and some will require both gre/gmat and toefl, its good to do all these exams to at least have a chance at funding. 4) register for standardize exams (GRE OR GMAT and/or Toefl) and take it 5) Send mails to graduate cordinators of each schools asking for specific requirement and funding opportunities, you need to develop a rapport with the grad cords because most times it really helps 6) Send your application and back it up with prayers. While checking schools, shortlist them according to cost of living in that city, opportunity for Funding,your research interest etc. Funding depends on your GPA,LORS, SOP,GRE/TOEFL SCORE. Funding comes inform of teaching assistant or research assistant or administration assistant (TA/RA/AA). Depending on the school, if you get a 20hrs RA/TA/AA which is the maximum hours you can work in fall and spring (you can work 40hrs on campus during summer), your tuition will be waived and you will get a stipend per month as salary for carrying out your duties. If you get 10hrs/week assistantship, half of your tuition will be waived. Have it at the back of your mind that some schools don't waive tuition even if you have 20hrs TA and the amount waived for RA depends on the project you will be working on, so this should be part of the criteria to sieve out schools from your search.

If the school you found requires gre, you can get materials to prepare for gre from dropbox link I created back then

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t9ot6d07hp1lkm7/AADL_dTihjEvNBRCBsmAcoXja?dl=0 GRE

In the link above, you will find more than enough materials there but it will be waste of time if you use all, head to this gre thread https://www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre/44#39955826 and read the thread to know how best to use the materials. If you cant read that thread, then I am sorry..you need to re-evaluate your decision for graduate study.

if you will be writing TOEFL, all you need are the speaking noteful videos in the link below, the ets toefl guide is enough to ace the exam for other sections. Just download the Toefl ETS Guide from there website and the simulation test.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/45tvc3ifi8wh8sh/AACXR5j6l3nsWK8vZx5P28TVa?dl=0 TOEFL

I have limited idea about GMAT so I might not be able to give you info about that, since your sister is studying finance related course, she will most likely write GMAT and not GRE but it all depends on the requirements of the school she found. You as a biochemist will most likely write GRE and not GMAT.

Typically, the 2 major admission cycles are Spring (Jan) and Fall (August). There are more funding and admission opportunities in Fall, so your best bet is to plan towards Fall 2019 since you are about going for NYSC. Make sure you submit all your application materials latest December 2018 to stand a better chance. I will upload a very good sample SOP and LOR later to that dropbox link. You will need at least 3 LOR from your lecturers and please note that LOR is more than 'the girl/boy is a good person' 'he/she is intelligent' etc. You might need to draft 3 good LOR and send to your lecturers because most Nigeria lecturers don't even know how to write a good LOR and they have no time.

If you have any question, come back here and ask.Cheers

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by djmakson(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have quietly waited on this for so long. You have been a great guy on here and you really deserve it. congratulations bro.

electronic:

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by asiwaju87(m): 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Can anybody help with mock interview please..

cc

lagosismyhome
Welspring
Texrem
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
happyday:

Great point! Pardon me if I don't want to ask questions, but "Profs here are always willing and ready to answer some of the dumbest questions ever". Can you say that about Nigerian profs?

Second, you shouldn't mix feelings and reality. That I feel like I'm average, doesn't mean I am. It's the way I feel. And except you're not getting out of your comfort zone, you'll feel short in many areas. You'll see so many holes you need to fill.

And no, I don't think of myself as outstanding. If I do, why bother come here?

And if an American dude can teach me what I want to learn, I won't hold myself back, so I don't "feel inferior".

Their food isn't essentially great, the weather here isn't that comfy, but they have something here that I can't get anywhere else. It's how the US became the leader of the free world. They keep pushing, they never stop, they never accept anything as the best. They treat every nation as a potential threat (China, Russia), and keep working day and night to be ahead of everybody.

We think they're outstanding, but they lambast their leaders everyday. They keep spending billions on research funding every year. They don't stop at the top. They keep pushing, thinking someone else might take their place. It's how they stay on top.
Are we talking about Nigeria here? I don't think my post or your earlier post was referring to Nigeria hence no correlation between my earlier disagreement and your question. I don't even feel you are average infact I think you write well and it takes more than average to put ones thoughts together nicely. All I am saying is, I don't agree with that your personal opinion that we are average in everything et al. Prospective students may start having a wrong perception about Education in the US and classroom culture as a whole.

I agree with that part that we should never compare ourselves to a typical american student in the context that, they have nothing at stake, infact most of them don't need the masters/phd. They can drop out anytime they feel like, but we as international students cant try that. Some of them are contented with a B or C which is never the case for a typical African on F1 visa. That is the major reason I never take advice from a American students, what is applicable to them is never applicable to you.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
djmakson:
I have quietly waited on this for so long. You have been a great guy on here and you really deserve it. congratulations bro.

Thanks Man... cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by IfAllahwills: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2017
hello lagosismyhome. Please aside the money shop where can one submit payment for the quick pay in London. We asked a forex bureau and they don't offer quick pay services
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OluDare01(m): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2017
femi321:

I agree with that part that we should never compare ourselves to a typical american student in the context that, they have nothing at stake, infact most of them don't need the masters/phd. They can drop out anytime they feel like, but we as international students cant try that. Some of them are contented with a B or C which is never the case for a typical African on F1 visa. That is the major reason I never take advice from a American students, what is applicable to them is never applicable to you.
At bold reminds of the lab partners I had in the fall and spring. It was hell working with them because they didn't care about the grade, I wrote almost all the lab reports. Some of my students would tell me that they're happy with a D, I'd be like WTF!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Sidechick22(f): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2017
femi321:
The bolded is not entirely true, We are not average in everything! Saying you cant raise your hand and ask questions in class is even falacy of generalization. Profs here are always willing and ready to answer some of the dumbess questions ever, everything has to do with your self esteem. Infact nothing stops us from contributing in class and answering questions, Profs love it when a student is participatory and these are part of what will help when you need recomendations from them. I have a saudi arabian friend whose acent is hard to understand, he still ask questions every damn time in class and nobody criticises nor kill him for repeating himself countless times, infact they understand the accent differences and keep apologizing for not understanding you at times. We might strugle with the educational style here innitially but once you get used to it, it not a big deal. One big advice I got sometimes was to never feel inferior to an american, Never. Infact Nigeria students are known to be outstanding. In Summary, I strongly disagree with your we are average in everything and not being able to ask questions.
"Fallacy of generalization".this statement reminds me of someone @femi321 did you graduate from oau??if you don't mind me asking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by adey2014: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2017
OluDare01:

At bold reminds of the lab partners I had in the fall and spring. It was hell working with them because they didn't care about the grade, I wrote almost all the lab reports. Some of my students would tell me that they're happy with a D, I'd be like WTF!
lolz its the same here in cyprus. the students are not really into the grades since their economy has privisions for them so a few of them that are actually intelligent and also care about grades are really loved by the professors and encouraged to go for doctorate degrees.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.