Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (695661 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by OGreene: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Very correct. I wonder why he was generalising "everyone" ke

LagosismyHome:

Wow you dont mean it......so Everyone here never plans to come back ??.... No make the VO hear you ooooo ... grin

I do know loads of people that have returned back for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Levels731: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Levels731:
Anyone going to Florida international university this fall?..

Pls if you are going to FIU, PM me let's hookup

Anyone?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
sobastical:

You can mail them and explain to them
Hope the interview date is not closer? so that there can enough time to fix it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
ogoji:
Visa was approved yesterday and its worthy of me to give back to a thread that GOD used to ease my tension and prepare me for the said day.
My people I-20 be like pure water for my eyes ooh, its like the whole naija wan go study abroad ooh.
@bolded. Yesterday was only scheduled for student visa applicants ONLY because it's termed STUDENT VISA DAY at all US embassies globally. Most people are unaware, but its a day to celebrate student visa applicants. Congrats Sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Sharles: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
michael1385:
The guy wey interview me today don seize my passport say mak a go pick am for isolo after 3working days.
Na God grace oooo....I really want to appreciate everyone on dis forum. You've been awesome.
Visa transcript loading

I sent you a pm, I will love to relate with you .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by mudi1012: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
thanks boss ..it seems that guy is an Atheist ..
Walspring:

100 million likes for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by PabloTrinity: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please I will like to make an enquiry- I noted my sponsor to be a business name whilst filing the form for my 1-20, as such the 1-20 bears XYZ Enterprises as my sponsor. XYZ Enterprises is my mum's business name.

Please will this be an issue or is my mum's personal bank statement required.I have filled my DS-160 and noted my sponsor XYZ Enterprises, I also explained the relationship with the sponsor. My interview is scheduled for next week.

I will appreciate your contributions.

Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by michael1385: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Send me ur no to adetunjimayowa2009@yahoo. com

I sent you a pm, I will love to relate with you .[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
PabloTrinity:
Please I will like to make an enquiry- I noted my sponsor to be a business name whilst filing the form for my 1-20, as such the 1-20 bears XYZ Enterprises as my sponsor. XYZ Enterprises is my mum's business name.

Please will this be an issue or is my mum's personal bank statement required.I have filled my DS-160 and noted my sponsor XYZ Enterprises, I also explained the relationship with the sponsor. My interview is scheduled for next week.

Thank you.

There is a previous transcript when the i20 stated a business like yours but the DS160 was filled as parent and at the interview he said it was his parent . The Vo made an issue saying well its a business on the i20 not parent

So its good that you are consistent and just be ready to answer it ..... i think you should be fine but i am not a VO so not sure. you have to clearly explain the relationship between business and your mum.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
My people so if a student on F1 is to go for a seminar or conference in Europe (schengen country) would the student need to come back to Nigeria to apply or it could be done in US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
electronic:
My people so if a student on F1 is to go for a seminar or conference in Europe (schengen country) would the student need to come back to Nigeria to apply or it could be done in US?

If you have a valid stay such as F1 visa then yes you can apply for any other visiting visa to any Country from the US... you just follow whatever is their requirements
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by joeluv: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Apply from the US.
electronic:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by PabloTrinity: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
LagosismyHome:

There is a previous transcript when the i20 stated a business like yours but the DS160 was filled as parent and at the interview he said it was his parent . The Vo made an issue saying well its a business on the i20 not parent

So its good that you are consistent and just be ready to answer it ..... i think you should be fine but i am not a VO so not sure. you have to clearly explain the relationship between business and your mum.....

Thanks for your response, I have tried to maintain consistency in the I-20 and DS-160. But will like to enquire whether being sponsored by a business name rather than an individual has any negative impact on your visa application (interview inclusive)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
PabloTrinity:

Thank you.

You forgot that when sending financial statement to bank you sent company account and that was why sponsoer was stated as business

My question is does it belong to your parent ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by yemiosinbajo: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello, please who knows any hotel not far from the US embassy in Lagos that is significantly cheap, in the rate of N5,000?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
LagosismyHome:

If you have a valid stay such as F1 visa then yes you can apply for any other visiting visa to any Country from the US... you just follow whatever is their requirements
Okay..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by joeluv: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Just explain to the VO if he or she asks for futher clarification. Also carry supporting documents to prove your mum is the owneer of the account.
PabloTrinity:

Thanks for your response, I have tried to maintain consistency in the I-20 and DS-160. But will like to enquire whether being sponsored by a business name rather than an individual has any negative impact on your visa application (interview inclusive)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
yemiosinbajo:
Hello, please who knows any hotel not far from the US embassy in Lagos that is significantly cheap, in the rate of N5,000?

You will get #4,500 at obalende area but nah half or 1 star hotel and no Olosho oooo gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by electronic(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
joeluv:
Apply from the US.
Noted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
$420 at lower rate for sevis fee only.

Please am just to monitor this to enhance smooth deal for both parties
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
deeMarc:

Lol...typical Nigerian, always stand aside to castigate and point out our problems but never do anything to salvage the situation.
Funny how you listed all those things above without mentioning that their young able bodied men like you didn't leave the country then for a greener pasture and at the same time hoping those left behind would be busy inventing electricity,oil,nuclear energy and automobiles.
Why didn't you leave America for Nigeria after your studies to contribute your own quota to the country? Were you born in America? What have you done to help Nigeria be a better country like the country you are in?
You once posted here that you've both American and British citizenship,so I'm asking you this, while those people were developing their country,were they looking for other nationals citenzenship here and there.
I see you as someone who has this holier than thou attitude, egocentric and ...
Don't come here to be the type of Nigerians that rant online while enjoying the comfort of America. If you're so pained and so bothered about Nigeria, there's nothing stopping you from booking the next available flight to Nigeria and let's build the nation together to be a better place for us all to dwell in, since our leaders have failed us,keep failing us and will always fail us .

You said majority of what I thought when I posted about Pharisee and scribe characteristics in early hours to today.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by yemiosinbajo: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Walspring:

You will get #4,500 at obalende area but nah half or 1 star hotel and no Olosho oooo gringringrin

Pls, what's the address, and how can I get there from Osodi? Also, if I get there on Monday is there assurance that there will be an available room, or I need to go there to book on Monday?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
boykas:

It's OND my brother and that was since 2009 and mind you I did my SAT in 2011 which I scored 1000+ or so.
Which course did you do in your OND and which bsc course are you going for now? Well that sat is no longer valid to the best of my knowledge.. You have to prove to the VO that you are a genuine student and you'll tell wah you've been doing since 2009..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
unalaoted:
Guyz I need your help.. Interview on Tuesday, and I would appreciate a mock interview from anyone..
Thanks bosses..
@tunnyz I sent a mail already bro
Seen and Tackled
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Pls, what's the address, and how can I get there from Osodi? Also, if I get there on Monday is there assurance that there will be an available room, or I need to go there to book on Monday?

You take obalende from oshodi and when they drop you ask for UBA bank around that new BRT stand. When you get there opposite the UBA plenty street even before or after there are loads of hotels there, check around and compare price.

You will surely see available rooms but no available Olosho ooo.

Cc
Cheapence.. Sorry I can't remember his moniker very well but he will read this and give you more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
OGreene:
Very correct. I wonder why he was generalising "everyone" ke

Sorry if I generalized but that's just my thinking oooo

Maybe I should have used percentage instead of generalizing

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Tunnyz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
TWoods:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You can pray from now till tomorrow, it will have no impact on a US VO if you are not qualified for the visa. If it was by prayer, every member of winners chapel, mountain of fire and redeemed would be US citizens today.
This is absolutely not true... If you don't believe in prayers allow those that believe in it to pray.. .This is a public space and we should mind wah we say

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by yemiosinbajo: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Walspring:

You take obalende from oshodi and when they drop you ask for UBA bank around that new BRT stand. When you get there opposite the UBA plenty street even before or after there are loads of hotels there, check around and compare price.

You will surely see available rooms but no available Olosho ooo.

Cc
Cheapence.. Sorry I can't remember his moniker very well but he will read this and give you more details

Thank you very much bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by PabloTrinity: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Walspring:

You forgot that when sending financial statement to bank you sent company account and that was why sponsoer was stated as business

My question is does it belong to your parent ?

Yes it belongs to my mum and there is a sponsorship letter to that effect on the business name letter head, I also have the bank statement. Walspring I am not in any way surprised that the business name is on the 1-20. I submitted a corporate account. But someone had an argument with me today that corporate accounts are not acceptable, thus my enquiries.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
yemiosinbajo:

Thank you very much bro

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by boykas(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tunnyz:

Which course did you do in your OND and which bsc course are you going for now? Well that sat is no longer valid to the best of my knowledge.. You have to prove to the VO that you are a genuine student and you'll tell wah you've been doing since 2009..

I will have to do IELT then or Gre. On Sat.. I knew I won't be using it again.. What about my Sevis fee..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
PabloTrinity:

Yes it belongs to my mum and there is a sponsorship letter to that effect on the business name letter head, I also have the bank statement. Walspring I am not in any way surprised that the business name is on the 1-20. I submitted a corporate account. But someone had an argument with me today that corporate accounts are not acceptable, thus my enquiries.

Since everything belongs to your mum then to me you are good to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.