Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (694615 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (409) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dennison4luv: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Greetings guys please what is ur take in registrating for GRE and TOFEL with Mafit Ltd in ikeja and please can refer me to another place better than Mafit ltd
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by DimmyCho(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
iekene:
Hello Fam, In the Spirit of Valentine and GIVING.. I would be giving a Premium Notefull account Account for TOEFL preparations.. I had my exams on the 3rd of Feb and it was very helpful even though i still f up small because of exam tension (*i nor fit get perfect score finally)... Anyway the Notefull Tutorials are very helpful and addresses every part of toefl exam with every question type..

I wish we help more on this thread than cast aspersions #TWoods lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you are Interested...Please send me a pm assuring me you wont change the password... I would do my best to answer all pms i receive between now and the next 14 days ...

Greetings to @Walspring...@Lagosismyhome... You secretly inspire me to do this...

Hi, I really need one too. dimmy_chocho@hotmail.com really apr8....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
omoluabiguy:

Its fine if they have decided to pay ets direct, you guys are doing a great job, but we should be guided about the information we pass. BY MAFIT is genuine and I know because I have friends and cousins who registered via them without any issue plus I haven't heard anyone complain about BY MAFIT so far. I just registered GRE and TOEFL with them as well.
I'm just saying

I have decided not to talk further about this but all this Mafit i don't even know and i never mentioned mafit and we should try understand each other as well...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyin04:
I was referred to this thread by my elder sister (Zeezahbee). I am preparing for GRE. I studied biochemistry. GPa : 4.2/ 5. I am currently serving.

Is it possible i get funding for Spring 2018? From what i figured, most funding are awarded in Fall.

I am aiming for Masters or PHd in chemistry / Bch

I am looking forward to learning on this thread.

Greet ya elder sister for me ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Vorpal:
please does anyone know how much it cost to renew a passport that has 4 months validity on it?

nigerian passport.

Same amount to get a new one

32 pages cost 28k while 64 pages cost 35k (lagos and other states)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dennison4luv: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Greetings guys please what is ur take in registrating for GRE and TOFEL with Mafit Ltd in ikeja and please can refer me to another place better than Mafit ltd,,,,,,,please u can also reply me via email @ Kenojiaku@gmail.com......... Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
ahahnow:

Chai. this is scarey o. shocked shocked shocked shocked I dont know if it is much use but I just changed my password so the company cannot blackmail me after the exam grin grin grin grin

Lol... Its card holder who usually lodge complain and not company
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
mamamj:
Good morning,

Please i need IELTS for my cousin

Kindly assist send to eme4meg@yahoo.com

Thanks

cc walspring

You need to go British council office at Ikoyi and get you the official guide or go to ielts site to practice and download
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
slimmy2005:
This was the exact information I was trying to pass. Its as simple as is. People have complained of being scammed months after their exam, the last one was a year after his exam. This is the sole reason I asked people to becareful. The advice got them unnecessarily outraged like they are B.Y MAFIT spokesperson. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and still doesn't change the fact that people have being scammed by this same so called outfit.

They paraded GIEVA on this thread not until people started dropping negative feedback about their results being withheld and no refunds was made. I will still keep saying it whether B.Y by MAFIT or whatever its called, endeavor to conduct personal background checks on them before you register for your exam.

Well, they also forgot I have 24/hrs internet and electricity.

For a week we don't have here and they on the light not quite long and we are praying that it will stay long so that we can power our phone 100% and also make use of fan at mid night too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
dennison4luv:
greetings to all,,, please can some one help me with his or her TOFEL OR GRE materials pls, ejor,biko,yakwide,laho

send me pm to forward it to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
femi321:
Lmaoo...How can you be fighting someone you know outside the forum?

I find it hard to understand most times
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
ahahnow:
Please any one have gre materials to share? I want to take exam in February ending

Send me pm and lemme forward it to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by omoluabiguy: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Walspring:

I have decided not to talk further about this but all this Mafit i don't even know and i never mentioned mafit and we should try understand each other as well...

No wahala brother. It was just a suggestion. You re a good man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
kokoboy4life:
Hello Thanks for the reponse have confirmed that by myself but do you know other means I can use to get the photocopy of my degree certificate across to WES because UPS and FEDEX both have outrageous charges and it's just a piece of paper, am thinking maybe I should postal mail for it. Someone should help me on this

Try Ems or courier plus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
omoluabiguy:

No wahala brother. It was just a suggestion. You re a good man

Okay sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
yemiseun2020:
@Walspring. I will also like to be part of this opportunity/offer of 50% on GRE test. Thanks

It's late because 10 men already picked...

Let's hope another offer will surface soon

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
To all those who sent me pm, i will try and reply this weekend
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
wealth360:
I want to appreciate the likes of Walspring and other Altruist in the house for the discounted GRE test payment. am a beneficiary.
I just want to make a point on the GRE exam. Please if you are planning to write please do your research very well on where to write it. initially i was planning to take the test with BY MAFIT with just 50K until I was selected by walspring and he paid for me under ETS and am so glad I did. Why did i say so? If you check the BY MAFIT site you wont see the main venues for the different date posted on the site until you register with them and I check very well on ETS and discovered they have venues allotted for the different date.

PLEASE NOTE: the remaining test date on ETS for this month is FEB 12 and 13th. and mind you on the 12th is in Lagos here while on the 13th is in cotonou. and again throughout the month of march, all the test date and venues for GRE is not in lagos or Nigeria but in COTONOU.

Please if you are registering under BY MAFIT please call them to be sure of the date and venues very well before you register with them.

Thanks to Walspring and His team. God bless una so much.........Numbers 6 vs 23-27 for you guys
paid 47000naira instead of $205

Grateful

Trust me those who are the master mind of this wonderful promo offer are reading your post..

I urge others to do the same way you did..

In all let's give thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
toimodic:
hello,

Please I am new on this site, I need some info here, I have a brother who base in US and he is a citizen and now he want me to join him. what are the requirements and how long does it take to process it.

What documents will the need and any other useful advice is appricated.

your advice will help me a lot

Thank you

https://travel.state.gov
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chapecoense:

in most transcripts I read for spring 17 The VO's were not even asking for test scores.. How safe will someone be, going there without any test score for fall 17?

Well you need to think deep about this but i advise you to prepare more than what you read here... What worked for Mr A might not work for Mr B
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
kokoboy4life:
Hello Good morning to everyone I need practice materials on GRE and Tofel Exams

Send me pm and i will forward it to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
sshola:
Please someone should help a friend interpret this GRE score:
[10/01 10:08 am] Dre: Verbal 157/170
[10/01 10:08 am] Dre: Math 160/179
[10/01 10:08 am] Dre: Math 160/170 sorry
[10/01 10:09 am] Dre: Analytical writing 3.5/6

He still keeps saying he failed. I never had to write one

Omg!... This is one pass oo grin grin grin grin

Make una come celebrate for us joor grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
neurosci:
Please, how's the TOEFL score report downloaded? For those who took the test after 2015

From your toelf account.. Click on your score report or reg/order number and it will bring it out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
kogunsusi:

I have done GRE and I have applied to some schools in US. Some schools are requesting me to write TOEFL. I just paid application fees to four schools which are exorbitant. Especially, last week, I paid Educational Credential Evaluators(ECE) (a third part evaluation party, just like WES) a sum of $275 to evaluate my transcript. We all know the situation of dollar restriction in Nigeria and the high black market dollar rate conversion. I paid $275 at the rate of 500 Naira per dollar (137,500 naira) just for only transcript evaluation. I have consumed most of my saving already. I want to register for Toefl for early March as the deadline of the schools requesting for it are fast approaching. I am currently not bouyant enough to pay for the fee. I will be highly favoured if I could get this support sir. Thanks to the team who volunteered to help us financially in order to actualize our dream. God will bless and reward you in multifold.

I wish the promo offer is still available but its not and let's hope season 2 will surface
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kenamen20:
good evening everybody. pls forgive me if this is not the right place to post this.
my sister lost her husband(a us citizen) 4 months ago they were both residing here in lagos because he couldn't work over there anymore after he got disabled, they have four kids age 10,8 (twins) and 6months old baby, the first 3 got their us citizenship here through neutralisation but the baby doesn't. NOW MY QUESTION IS what visa category can the baby and the mother(she has never travel out of Nigeria before) apply for since the other three are citizens
NOTE: she's not working, when her husband was alive they where living on SSA benefits(the husband and three kids) and will the US government stop paying since the husband is no more.. pls help a brother because she does know anything about the process at all

try and post this on the thread where the VO are running

https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening/155#53562245
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by ganiyuadeoye: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
I sent you a mail. Hope seen?

mamamj:
Good morning,

Please i need IELTS for my cousin

Kindly assist send to eme4meg@yahoo.com

Thanks

cc walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by dazzy2(f): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hello house pls and pls I need urgent response Andorra as to know were am standing
I have just applied for an admission in a school in the us, but Uniben is still delaying my transcript hopefullly it will be sent along with my application on friday
Now the question is will I have to pay my school fees b4 am given visa?
Will I be asked for evidence of school fees payment at the embassy b4 am given visa?
If the school realease my i-20 form is that a guarantee I will be issued visa?
Pls I need urgent reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Walspring:

Omg!... This is one pass oo grin grin grin grin

Make una come celebrate for us joor grin grin grin grin

Thanks o bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
dazzy2:
Hello house pls and pls I need urgent response Andorra as to know were am standing
I have just applied for an admission in a school in the us, but Uniben is still delaying my transcript hopefullly it will be sent along with my application on friday
Now the question is will I have to pay my school fees b4 am given visa?
Will I be asked for evidence of school fees payment at the embassy b4 am given visa?
If the school realease my i-20 form is that a guarantee I will be issued visa?
Pls I need urgent reply

You don't need to pay school visa before visa is granted at the US embassy, just go ahead and pay your visa fee with sevis fee and then go ahead to fill your ds160 and book appointment for your visa interview

Yes you will be asked but it depend on the VO who will interview you asking for your financial statement

Getting an I20 doesn't guarantee visa because you need to prove yourself in your interview with the intention of going to US to study as a student for your visa to be granted

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by Walspring: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
sshola:

Thanks o bro.

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by MrGreenMavro: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hello House,My Uncle in US wants me to relocate dere, am wondering which visa will allow me to relocate, am looking at getting the 2year visa then when I get dere is can start schooling and processa student visa ova dere. or if I get the 2years visa will I be leave after 2years?.am a graduate, single and currently working!I need the house advice please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by strictlynaija: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Guys, which Nigerian bank has the best Dollar to NGN exchange rate?

Also, what is the monthly foreign transaction limit on GTB Master Cards?

Urgent response pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (409)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.