Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" (32960 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by FunkyMetahuman: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Cubeet:
Always trying to change religious issues to Ethnic war. Your plan won't work.
The Apostle said the truth. Enough is Enough
right...

Like a pastor asking people to kill (FULANI) herdsmen is not ethnic enough..

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Cubeet: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2017
1stCitizen:

Do you guys just follow these men in a trance or what.

Asking people to commit murder of anyone that mistakenly wanders into your premises is what?

Jesus said you can commit adultery with your thoughts. Your fake apostle has commited murder with his thoughts and words.

He certainly does not follow the same Jesus that said "turn the other cheek" certainly not. He just exposed himself like the Bishop hell's Gate keeper.
The Children of Isreal fought in the old testament. God ask them to defend themselves.

You can't put sword on my neck and expect me to smile at you.

According to what he said, they were receiving threats
From the Fulanis, so he was telling his members to be watchful. To defend themselves.

Didn't David kill Goliath?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by peacesamuel94(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Freeeze is in fact a better pastor than Apostle Suleiman.What's with this so called man of God with Kill and die preaches?Somebody should please tell him he's loosing his credibility as a prophet.He should just stop being a tool for destruction and ASAP self.

if you were to come in contact with Fulani herdsmen, and they're trying to harm you, what would be your reaction
will you try to defend yourself, or would you bless their souls without fighting back.

If the former is your answer then you are a big hypocrite.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Smiles... U just typed "abeg make I heard word"... If u cud make such blunder, I bliv u didn't read wat I wrote... Go back, settle down and read well.. Hpi sundaybro...

Don't mind him jare.. YeyeGirl..

What a username cheesy grin
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by 0b10010011: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2017
Religion is curse! A spell it is

It's has killed more humans than any world war and yet, many re still enslaved by it.

A disaster. The sole problem of the world today is religion!

The world would have been a better place if not for those Middle-East story-books
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Odogwucharles: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2017
I think I agree with Freeze on this one, the pastor should apologize.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Cubeet: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
right...

Like a pastor asking people to kill (FULANI) herdsmen is not ethnic enough..

You increasingly making yourself look dumb.
The pastor telling his Congregation to kill in "Defense" is not in any way an ethnic issue.
Assuming Southern Kaduna people had defended themselves these terrorists won't think they are monopoly to Violence
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ikemesit4477: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
Source:- http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/freeze-says-apostle-suleiman-should.html

Controversial OAP Freeze has reacted to Apostle Suleiman's video where he said he has instructed his security men to kill any Fulani herdsman they see around him or his church premises.

Suleiman had made that statement after someone warned him an attack was being planned against him.

However, Freeze says he expects Apostle Suleiman to apologise for the hateful and insinuating statement. Read his argument below and let's know if you agree with Freeze.

Happy Sunday dearies. Hope y'all are back from church or ready to go? Which one?

Freeze wrote on his page:

If we cut their heads, what makes us different from the Boko Haram and ISIS terrorists we are complaining about? We should be 'Christ like' as Christians.
-----
I respect Apostle Suleiman a lot for his giving spirit, and expect him to apologise for this hateful and insinuating statement. It's human to err and what's happening in Southern Kaduna is sad and infuriating!
-----
IN ALL FAIRNESS, CHRISTIANS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANGRY!
-----
However, instead of fueling the hate, let's neutralise it with love.
Remember, when fighting a fire, the fire service usually uses water. FRZ
-----
Matthew Chapter 26 verse
50: Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”
Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him.
51: With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
52: “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiLt1vlm0o/?hl=en
Apologized to who please?

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Cubeet: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2017
Odogwucharles:
Apologise for What?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by eyeview: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2017
This was why the wife beat him daily then
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Cubeet: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2017
Odogwucharles:
Apologise for What?
To apologize to the same terrorists that never apologized to the people of Southern Kaduna?
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Holatunde007(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Does it have a CD drive? And secondly is it possible to upgrade it's capacity to 500gb?
Yes There is Cd rom and ofcos upgrade the hard drive to one terabyte
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by gungab(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2017
UNTOP WETIN
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Mufasa27(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2017
HASSANAASIA:
Totally agree with freeze on that...
Your moniker says it all.... grin

You really need to tell you brothers to stop killing innocent Christians and southerners. In Kaduna and other parts of Northern Nigerian.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by Zenlife: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2017
angelTI:
Even though I don't like Freeze, I like the way he went about the write up to Apostle Suleiman. He actually said the truth

An unprotective 'truth' which negates self defense.
I disagree absolutely.

The apostle has no apology whatsoever.

The Mosaic law is absolutely applicable and necessary. Each home should be prepared and be on serious organized guardship.

They come as thieves in the night.

Freeze owe the people an apology for this errant submission.
Were he a slaughter victim, he sure would have been freeze (frozen) by now.
Yellow bellied patronizing bullcra.p.

Hiiiisssss!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by creserve: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2017
May God not let us use our mouth to get us into problem! This is how some opinion leaders were uttering hateful speeches and inciting statements in Rwanda before the genocide . Some were later thrown in jail while others are still in ICC !
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by projectking68(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
Source:- http://thearticleng..com.ng/2017/01/freeze-says-apostle-suleiman-should.html

Controversial OAP Freeze has reacted to Apostle Suleiman's video where he said he has instructed his security men to kill any Fulani herdsman they see around him or his church premises.

Suleiman had made that statement after someone warned him an attack was being planned against him.

However, Freeze says he expects Apostle Suleiman to apologise for the hateful and insinuating statement. Read his argument below and let's know if you agree with Freeze.

Happy Sunday dearies. Hope y'all are back from church or ready to go? Which one?

Freeze wrote on his page:

If we cut their heads, what makes us different from the Boko Haram and ISIS terrorists we are complaining about? We should be 'Christ like' as Christians.
-----
I respect Apostle Suleiman a lot for his giving spirit, and expect him to apologise for this hateful and insinuating statement. It's human to err and what's happening in Southern Kaduna is sad and infuriating!
-----
IN ALL FAIRNESS, CHRISTIANS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANGRY!
-----
However, instead of fueling the hate, let's neutralise it with love.
Remember, when fighting a fire, the fire service usually uses water. FRZ
-----
Matthew Chapter 26 verse
50: Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.”
Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him.
51: With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
52: “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiLt1vlm0o/?hl=en
mad man freeze
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by guru03(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2017
Freeze is being ignorant of what they Fulani guys are doing, this is Nigeria, one tribe can't be bigger then others, Fulani don't have monopoly of violence.
Fulani herdsmen vs Southern Kaduna
Fulani herdsmen vs plateau state
Fulani herdsmen Vs Benue
Fulani herdsmen vs Nassarawa
Fulani herdsmen vs Taraba
Fulani herdsmen vs Enugu
These are few among other attacks
We all need to rise against such evil and defend ourselves.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by drss2(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2017
one of d potent tools islamist extremist use to advance their islamic caliphate agenda ar pipul like freeze, whom islamist fondly call "useful idiots."

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by chrisifeanyi: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Am not perfect but 2 be frank, freeze did say d truth... Apostle Suleiman shud apologize.... He's not God 2 judge nor kill... even d bible tellz us that.... A real man of God wud rather pray for d betterment of diz country... My God isn't stupid or deaf 2 hear our prayers... If he cud give Sarah a child at age 99.. if God cud bless d pastor of my church with twins afta 12 years of marriage... If God cud save d Israelites afta bin under Egypt for long,,, Wat can't God do?? nothing is impossible 4 my Jehovah biko.... So apostle,no dey tell people 2 kill... Quit making men of God who once respected u hate u now!!!!! Our govt shud do smtin abt d killings over der... That's wah democracy is all abt.. we voted who we wanted... They shud concur 2 our needs.. We can't do it alone.., d Christians der can't do it alone... If muslims and Christians kip killing each other, Of wat use?? dey all wud face judgement... abeg na heaven dem go enta Ok Suleiman,since u so much care, goan save dem... send people der 2 fight... Quit blabbing... My God doesn't support violence.. I feel for d Christians over der.. and I'll keep praying 4 dem... God who gave Moses d power 2 help d Israelites, will surely send an helper der... By his grace....

Yeye girl.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by NaWetinDey(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2017
As far as I am concerned, if Christian leaders do not get as vocal as their Muslim counterparts who instigate all these killings and insecurities, then the evil will continue. But if you kill my own and I kill double of your own, you will think twice before touching what is mine again unless you want to be wiped out. In this, I support Suleiman: Letter has been sent that the killers are coming. He tells his people to kill any of those who comes close. No innocent Fulani herdsman would dare go near a church mistakenly. This, of course, is my opinion.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by jide219(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2017
When I listened to Suleman saying this rubbish den I believed we are already in end time,because its written many false prophet will arise eg apostle Johnson suleman
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ifycent2: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2017
Apologise for saying simple truth abi.... some people ar 100% fool with brainless.

when fulani herdsmen ar killing de Christian at Northern parts.. HAVE DEY APOLOGISE FOT ALL DEY INNOCENT PEOPLE DEY KILLED?

FREEZE OR WHATEVER...U SHLD GO TO HELL.......

Mr.man... Don't even provoke me with dis your useless apologise my foot....
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by FunkyMetahuman: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2017
Cubeet:
You increasingly making yourself look dumb.
The pastor telling his Congregation to kill in "Defense" is not in any way an ethnic issue.
Assuming Southern Kaduna people had defended themselves these terrorists won't think they are monopoly to Violence
right.. Asking congregation to kill any any Fulani herdsmen on sight is defense right?
Your brain is definitely paining you.. .

Oba of lagos drowning flat heads in lagoon definitely is not ethnic issue but political.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ajepako(f): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2017
l hate to comment on yeyebrity issue but isnt this Freeze thesame one usually beaten by his ex wife?

He is used to domestic violence so this shouldnt suprise anyone..

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by creserve: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2017
ybalogs:
Freeeze is in fact a better pastor than Apostle Suleiman.What's with this so called man of God with Kill and die preaches?Somebody should please tell him he's loosing his credibility as a prophet.He should just stop being a tool for destruction and ASAP self.
May God not let us use our mouth to get us into trouble! This is how some opinion leaders in Rwanda were making hateful and inciting statements prior to the genocide. Some are in jail now while others are still facing ICC! Some so called leaders like playing to the gallery without knowing the full implications of their utterances!
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by DeLioncourt: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2017
ritababe:
apologize for saying the truth?

What truth? Encouraging babarianism and murder is now the truth?
Religion is more bleeped up than I thought.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by ifycent2: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2017
jide219:
When I listened to Suleman saying this rubbish den I believed we are already in end time,because its written many false prophet will arise eg apostle Johnson suleman

Hey wat rubbish ar u writing self.... blcos de Man of God said Simple Truth.

U and freeze shld go to Hell and never go bak on dis Earth...

No provoke meeeee.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by naijaking1: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Cheap pastors seeking popularity by attacking other christians while muslim fanatics sharpen their swords and await both of them.
Re: Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" by AlanSugar(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Methinks what freeze meant is that Suleman shouldn't have announced his true intentions to his followers, let alone over a recorded video. He prolly should have just asked his followers to defend themselves againt any fulani herdsman that approaches his or her compound or the church in general. I don't think the herdsmen make announcements in their mosque before embarking on any killing spree of Christians, so yes, the announcement is truly inciting. Christians defend yourselves against any fulani herdsman seen around your vicinity! A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Phone Contained Several Credit Card Numbers - EFCC / Van Vicker Celebrates 13th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Wedding Photo / Popular Female Celebrities With Love Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.