Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation (7435 Views)

‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

And WTF is ur Fvcking problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahaah... Oohh my lord where did u learn these?
It's like I'm reading in one of the hot pages of playboy magazine... grin

LOL! My lady, I fück for a living, told ya. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

Oh my lord? Wtf kinda mumu is this one undecided
STFU, how did her comment call for your insults?.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you guys were fighting over a d!ck, I'll understand.

Dirty gurls
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
Benita27:
STFU, how did her comment call for your insults?.

This one thinks she's hard! grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

LOL! My lady, I fück for a living, told ya. lipsrsealed

Ur dirty old friend is seeking for attention wink
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Basic hoes making allegiances Just to feel relevant grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:

This one thinks she's hard! grin
This one hates idiots!.

You're not in the right frame of mind to call people names on here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
JuicyLucy:
Basic hoes making allegiances such to feel relevant grin

stop all this na
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ur dirty old friend is seeking for attention wink

Might be too late before you find out she isn't worth it.
Ignore her, mami.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by princeemmma(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
abi this one dey mad, which God has been good, Abi P***nis has been good

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
princeemmma:
abi this one dey mad, which God has been good, Abi P***nis has been good

God bless the deek cool
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Timelezz: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:
tats the power of an almighty deek cheesy not d kinda deek we af here embarassed
How can you judge the potency of the dicks we have here when I know you never tested one?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

Might be too late before you find out she isn't worth it.
Ignore her, mami.

grin

I agree with u... Basic biitches love using alt to stay relevant ... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:
tats the power of an almighty deek cheesy not d kinda deek we af here embarassed
so you dey Fvck sef. undecided
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Timelezz:
How can you judge the potency of the dicks we have here when I know you never tested one?
cool tongue
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Timelezz: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:
cool tongue

Chi-Chi, stop hiding behind emojis
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by misspicy(f): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:
Trying to promote fornication.

Squats help, don't be lazy!
I hereby announce you as the grand ambassador for SQUATS

you can now demonstrate for us grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Jodha(f): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Trash
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
misspicy:

I hereby announce you as the grand ambassador for SQUATS

you can now demonstrate for us grin

Lol..

There are videos and pictures.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by misspicy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

Lol..
There are videos and pictures.
We want a video from you our ambassador tongue
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by firstking01(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
misspicy:

We want a video from you our ambassador tongue
grin

You're on a long thing ma'am.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by PetroDolla3: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
waluga:
i think there as been some things mixed with ghana banku this days, cos most ghanians are now high on it and speaking rubbish everywhere....CC #mreazi lil sis undecided cool
another fuelish mudder fugger talking crass crap, huh? You MUMUGERIANS have stvpidity running in your veins! Arrant crap!
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Drixxx(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:

Wadyu know bout D huh?....u no go like cam dann
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by misspicy(f): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:
grin

I was here for some entertainment from cat fight but I've been disappointed grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:
grin

Ima nmi smiley
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

Ima nmi smiley

Sir!
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
misspicy:

I was here for some entertainment from cat fight but I've been disappointed grin

grin Aproko geh.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

Sir!

Howfa?
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

Howfa?

I'm fine. Happy new year..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.