Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation (7442 Views)

‘Dragon Girl’ Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Shares Before And After Bum Lift Pics / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

I'm fine. Happy new year..

You just abandon me na sad
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

You just abandon me na sad

undecided Abi you did..
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

undecided Abi you did..

Im always with you smiley
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

Im always with you smiley

Lol hope you've been okay? smiley
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

Lol hope you've been okay? smiley

Yep, something came up, hence my hiatus last year.

Something gooooooood tho.. grin

WBU?
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

Yep, something came up, hence my hiatus last year.

Something gooooooood tho.. grin

WBU?

Good? Lotta money? wink

I've been doing great.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:

Good? Lotta money? wink

I've been doing great.

I go give u gist.

My bro is getting married soon too grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Laveda(f): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Masonic:

I go give u gist.

My bro is getting married soon too grin
Okay.

cool Aso-Ebi things.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Masonic(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
Laveda:
Okay.

cool Aso-Ebi things.

Naxo cool

Other side...
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by enshi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Cheezuz.. I must quikquik goan start receiving my portion shocked

Sexy pls help me to help you
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Torontoparrot(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:
tats the power of an almighty deek cheesy not d kinda deek we af here embarassed
hmmm
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by squod: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:
tats the power of an almighty deek cheesy not d kinda deek we af here embarassed
WeldomeMa

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Moral of the story: Ladies should never underestimate the power of a dick
Please Tell the girl to flip that Ass
because I will Bleep that Bitch no matter what it is tongue
McBrooklyn:
Moral of the story: Ladies should never underestimate the power of a dick
Please Tell the girl to flip that Ass
because I will Bleep that Bitch no matter what it is
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rokia2:
All in a year time?

Good for her.
i don't understand. cheesy Sup with ya main account? smiley

#YOLO
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
L0velyn:

You too? Aww...sorry. Holla at me when you need me to help out.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by waluga(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
another fuelish mudder fugger talking crass crap, huh? You MUMUGERIANS have stvpidity running in your veins! Arrant crap!

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2017
ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2019
Gorgeous. So gorgeous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death / Pregnant Mermaid Surface From The Water To Take Selfie - Video / She's The One Who Dumped Me 4 Another Guy; So Why Is She So Angry At Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.