Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M (12992 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / They Luv U Bcoz U Are Useful To Them; Their Loyalty Ends When U Are Not Around / Is Dis Ryt? Video Of 2 Guys Bonking A Married Lady Bcoz They Caught Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 27, 2017
nose shape gone wrong grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

You are not the brightest of the bunch are you?smh..you talking agape love after you talked about a thre.esome? I give up..

You deserve to. MMM has ruined your life. Now please, don't use a rope while trying to give up. drink cement. It is irrevocable and faster. my 2 cents
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
that's nice smiley the dude ain't all bad

But why did u have ta name yaself "Niggress" lipsrsealed undecided

undecided

Wer u from

#YOLO
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

Lol..she'll burn herself out soon enough..
I hope not grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Jay542(m): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

And there is no point wasting your data jumping on my thread. Now, please Swerve before I send you to your ancestors
See this fool sha. Well, I'll leave your dead ass thread. My point is clear.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Just here to read commentsgrin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

Lol..she'll burn herself out soon enough..

No I won't. I can only glow. Been in this game longer than I can recall.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2017
DuchessDee:
Just here to read commentsgrin cheesy
Who woke you from sleep?. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Jodha(f): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Op I raise boobs+ass for you....

Thatz all I have to say grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

You deserve to. MMM has ruined your life. Now please, don't use a rope while trying to give up. drink cement. It is irrevocable and faster. my 2 cents

MMM?smh..your case na yaba left seriously,do I know you or have I ever had any conversation with you about anything before let alone MMM?..ladies and gentlemen the stereo type of cute girls been dumb is real.This one shikini sense she no get. Go and sleep joor this small child it's way past your bedtime.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Who woke you from sleep?. grin
Babe.... Sleep is not coming oooo cry

How are you?
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Jodha:
Op I raise boobs+ass for you....

Thatz all I have to say grin

OK babe. I sight you..

Chop kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

No I won't. I can only glow. Been in this game longer than I can recall.

Glow with plenty makeup and filters abi?keep deceiving yourself,lol see this one talking about been in the game for long..hilarious stuff..a beg which game kwanu?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 27, 2017
DuchessDee:

How are you?
Lol, i know it isn't by happenstance you're here by this time. grin

I am good, how your side?.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2017
DuchessDee:

How are you?

Think of that nigga who puts a smile in your face. I mean the one who shows you the money and not the other broke ass nigga. Kill me if you don't sleep in 10 seconds
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I hope not grin

Trust me we have seen a lot of her type and they have a pattern,she's already burning herself out even here in her own thread..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by pennytrate: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2017
undecided
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

Trust me we have seen a lot of her type and they have a pattern,she's already burning herself out even here in her own thread..
angry who do it? U romaceland folks angry u snuff them out the way they did missclassy

cry Missclassy I miss u.
#No Homo cry

Romanceland ......here personality goes to die angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by CentaurXXV: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2017
#Pathetic Show of Stupidity. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
angry who do it? U romaceland folks angry u snuff them out the way they did missclassy

cry Missclassy I miss u.
#No Homo cry

Missclassy is Bae..
Ain't going nowhere. And I like you already.
Wannabe my NL partner in crime? grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, i know it isn't by happenstance you're here by this time. grin

I am good, how your side?.
okay you are right!. Someone sent me the link, grin cheesy

My side is good... Wonder why I'm still very much awakewink
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by knightsson: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Hello romance-landers. I am attracted to this guy- judefcc. Everyone h winkates him. But deep down there, and every girl loves him. I am one of them. He oozes with confidence. I like a nigga who's got it and can flaunt it.

PS: not a gold digger. I do not entirely believe his story but nevertheless, I believe the confidence he displays

Bad Belle can hate. I know you wish to be in his shoes tongue grin

You re really doing a lot to become relevant in this section, but I pray you don't burn out sooner than expected.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Missclassy is Bae..
Ain't going nowhere. And I like you already.
Wannabe my NL partner in crime? grin
Babe,I am not worthy cry grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 27, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Think of that nigga who puts a smile in your face. I mean the one who shows you the money and not the other broke ass nigga. Kill me if you don't sleep in 10 seconds
but money doesn't bring smile to my face. What other advice can you give cry

Thanks for trying tho kiss
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:46am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Babe,I am not worthy cry grin

Lolssss.

You are more than just worthy hun. I just proved that to you by following you. And you might probably be the only one i will ever follow here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by torqque7(m): 12:47am On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

cry Missclassy I miss u.
#No Homo cry

Romanceland ......here personality goes to die angry

Lol some of us here are allergic to Bullshi.t, and a lot of people here are full of B.S..kinda like the O.p and maybe your friend too that's why she went extinct lol..less B.S is all we ask,is that too much to ask..
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 27, 2017
DuchessDee:
okay you are right!. Someone sent me the link, grin cheesy

My side is good... Wonder why I'm still very much awakewink
Try and go to bed, i'm off.

Goodmorning or goodnight!. grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2017
DuchessDee:
but money doesn't bring smile to my face. What other advice can you give cry

Thanks for trying tho kiss

shocked undecided lipsrsealed how can you say money doesn't bring a smile to your face?? even Beyonce can't say that. You need to set your priorities right my love. Money makes the world go round.

Yes. the love of money is the root of evil.

But, the absence of money is the root of wretchedness
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

Lol some of us here are allergic to Bullshi.t, and a lot of people here are full of B.S..kinda like the O.p and maybe your friend too that's why she went extinct lol..less B.S is all we ask,is that too much to ask..

If by bullshi+, you mean my freedom to express myself, you are a goat.

Sorry. I mean, you are a baboon.

I dunno if it is your space, or your thread, or your data, or your phone or who called you to chook your kettle-shaped mouth enter.

Onye ara
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

But those kinds can be fun
Even for yer type....why if they'd all gone who would u have to yell at no 1
And ud be sad cuz u like ta bash and yell tongue I lie? tongue
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by MENTORCH(m): 12:58am On Jan 27, 2017
I must confess some Nigerian girls are characters, they wont notice you until they know what you control or your worth.
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 27, 2017
Benita27:
Try and go to bed, i'm off.

Goodmorning or goodnight!. grin
Alright dearie... Kisses kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom / (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.