Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M (12977 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / They Luv U Bcoz U Are Useful To Them; Their Loyalty Ends When U Are Not Around / Is Dis Ryt? Video Of 2 Guys Bonking A Married Lady Bcoz They Caught Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by CarrotAndStick: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
u are too inactive and whenever I have seen u uve been tight with lez z u either him or Joshep,(who's name I always misspell).

I've seen myself everyday. Its u who need corrective lenses. Bye.....again grin
I'm not 'too inactive' on Nairaland. I just hate coming to this dome of bitches called Romance Section.
Still wondering who I am? How many guys here have advised you to take care of wayward hair? And now I'm adding the need for a mirror.

Bye again, weirdo. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Jodha:
Op I raise boobs+ass for you....

Thatz all I have to say grin
u can raise 4 me instead
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by bizzy500: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

shocked undecided lipsrsealed how can you say money doesn't bring a smile to your face?? even Beyonce can't say that. You need to set your priorities right my love. Money makes the world go round.

Yes. the love of money is the root of evil.

But, the absence of money is the root of wretchedness
undecided
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Jodha(f): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2017
I don drop am tey tey grin grin
konjishild:
[color=#000099][/color]
u can raise 4 me instead
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Jodha:
I don drop am tey tey grin grin
u see ur life,or is DAT hw u use 2 do?
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by H2Ossss(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2017
People need jobs.... Buhari see what u have caused.... Choiiiii
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by CentaurXXXV: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2017
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by brightalo17: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Mr Op
Oga Op
Mazi Op

Now I know you exists on this forum .

congrats in advance because Jude the don is considering to make you his PA.

3some 3some 3some .
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by jeff1607(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
2 years from now your view might change

winter is coming
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
So Judeefcc posted a comment on the and didn't even gimme a shoutout for making him popular?

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
S
ConcNiggress56:
So Judeefcc posted a comment on the and didn't even gimme a shoutout for making him popular?

kiss kiss how you dey?
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Self love cheesy
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by obontami: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Aderola15:
What is sex undecided
O wa glaring pe ori yin ti gbale sir angry
sad
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by obontami: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Self love cheesy
hatey grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by obontami: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
DriveByKiller:
See this demented cassava-chewing nanny-goat with the brain power of an epileptic squirrel.

I know your doctor is on a medical experiment to see if Nairaland will cure your mental impairment and behavioural disinhibition.

Brainsick trollop!
chisos. grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by obontami: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
DriveByKiller:

You are a super bastard talking to your god in that manner!

Your stupidity is a natural obstacle to helping you become mentally stable.

Worthless ape speaking with your superior with an alternate!

May all your children and their children hide under the bed whenever their mates challenge them.

Upper class imbecilic retárd!
whaaaat? shocked
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by obontami: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Genea:
gold digger
no, she ain't. angry
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
obontami:

sad
Uncu Obontami....... *twisting her braid and covering her face with her palm* embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by obontami: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Uncu Obontami....... *twisting her braid and covering her face with her palm* embarassed lipsrsealed
aunty aderola enjoy your self wink
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
obontami:
aunty aderola enjoy your self wink
Okay Sir, thanks for giving me permission toh misbehave. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
obontami:
hatey grin
boo
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by freshkik(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Jesu kresté. shocked shocked shocked shocked. baba God may i not mistakenly enter any argument with a driver or drive or kill,or by or buy moniker here o shocked
infact *grabs a pen and jot down some names to avoid fight with
1.) DriveByKiller (2.) lezz (3.) johsep
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Darkkarma: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Sure he was caught? Or was he trolling in the 1st place?
If he wanted to scam there are plenty people who would fall victim to him as evident by MMM
All he need do is advertise his business outside romanceland

But he didn't .....Because he was doing what he does and that's catch fun by trolling Nairaland,romanceland in particular

And u..... u took it too seriously. Just like u are this debate. Period.

Its clear from our discussion just who is pained and can't handle a discussion and who needs to keep out of them .

And to be plain its not me.

GoodAfternoon Lezz.Nice discussing this matter with u.
Oh! Don't forget ta take yer blood pressure medicine . It will help tongue bye
I don't usually post comments, I just read and move on. But going through your convo with that person, I can only but wonder; Either you were really bored and was getting some sort of entertainment off that or you are chilled as ice, either way. I'm amused. And the hair is perfect too, I wouldn't change it, suits your personality (based on the little I know about you here), compliments your looks too!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Darkkarma:

I don't usually post comments, I just read and move on. But going through your convo with that person, I can only but wonder; Either you were really bored and was getting some sort of entertainment off that or you are chilled as ice, either way. I'm amused. And the hair is perfect too, I wouldn't change it, suits your personality (based on the little I know about you here), compliments your looks too!
I'm not so icey sad but I do know he only raved like a lunatic cuz I pissed em off grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by graphy24: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Hello romance-landers. I am attracted to this guy- judefcc. Everyone h winkates him. But deep down there, and every girl loves him. I am one of them. He oozes with confidence. I like a nigga who's got it and can flaunt it.

PS: not a gold digger. I do not entirely believe his story but nevertheless, I believe the confidence he displays

Bad Belle can hate. I know you wish to be in his shoes tongue grin

My sister I dey with u I realy like that guy(@judefc)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga As Bursty Instagram Girls Show Off Their Boobz While Dancing / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 / History Of Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.