Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M (12957 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / They Luv U Bcoz U Are Useful To Them; Their Loyalty Ends When U Are Not Around / Is Dis Ryt? Video Of 2 Guys Bonking A Married Lady Bcoz They Caught Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
DriveByKiller:

I understand, you try to make sense but ended up ranting like a hybrid mutated humanoid genetically developed from a pig's embryo.

If you accept fraud and scam as a normal behaviour then you're a repugnant waste of humanity and a threat to social development!

Your case is beyond the scope of medical science.

You should be recycled in nature's factory and be reborn as tissue paper.

Bleep off now. No more quotes.

angry be nice to puffpuff angry
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Aderola15:

Before nkor wink
enter office kiss
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DriveByKiller: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
funlord:

Why do you even bother engaging some of these still developing numb skulls in this section? Allow some of them complete their thesis in puberty before bringing them into the hades of real world reality!

grin grin grin Sometimes I get carried away, bro. My itchy fingers need to learn the art of discrimination cool
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DriveByKiller: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I didn't rant. I said my mind an Uncle lezz is a bit sore cuz of it. tongue
So I'll let u cool off.No more quotes smiley old uncle
Dopey, stop calling me lezz.

I am Drivebykiller. If you want lezz to fück stupidity outta your life, send him a PM
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
sweetjude:
2017 some people never still get sense cheesy
Ha ha here u come again grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DriveByKiller: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
JuicyLucy:

angry be nice to puffpuff angry
She should be nice to herself!
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Ha ha here u come again grin
daddy is back grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by EmperorShizzy: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
*shakes her head*
Uhn ugh. I know its the female counterpart to the racial slur "Nigger" and that why I bothered asking u why you'd wanna name yaself after it undecided

Despite it being yer choice to choose ya username, its still uhm ... lipsrsealed but nevermind!

but she bashed u now
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Dopey, stop calling me lezz.

I am Drivebykiller. If you want lezz to fück stupidity outta your life, send him a PM
shocked old uncle!!! I dey small geh una be pedophile? undecided

No u better go get u a lady thats closer ta yer age tongue old uncle.Bye-bye

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

but she bashed u now
i know and I intentional overlooked it. .
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by DriveByKiller: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
that was composed actually grin I didn't cuss him out or nothin'

I'm not thinking about that He-goat lezz
See this demented cassava-chewing nanny-goat with the brain power of an epileptic squirrel.

I know your doctor is on a medical experiment to see if Nairaland will cure your mental impairment and behavioural disinhibition.

Brainsick trollop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
sweetjude:
daddy is back grin
grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
The dude just got blanked grin

1 charity greeting from puffpuff cry
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Small girl? grin grin grin

Strong-boned drab.
Go take a look at your DP and see your age depicted in the lines in your face. Your DP reminds me of my HOD.

You think dying your hair all shades of colour will hide your dry, wrinkling flesh? Baby, you're as unkept as ghetto prostituté

The best thing to ever happen to you was my sperm nourishing your dead skin. Retarded foreign Olosho with incurable dementia!

DriveByKiller:
[s]See this demented cassava-chewing nanny-goat with the brain power of an epileptic squirrel.

I know your doctor is on a medical experiment to see if Nairaland will cure your mental impairment and behavioural disinhibition.

Brainsick trollop![/s]
I told u bye undecided
But clearly u like playing with me grin

Look I know yet prolly hurt cuz I schooled u cheesy tongue
But dude wink surely we can let peace rain?
ya know,peace on earth goodwill towards man?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Your parents probably abandoned you on the street of Nairaland due to your irreformable mental handicap.

You said bye? Then you're the one to go away, not me.

You keep quoting and saying bye 3 times because I'm hurting you. grin
I pampered you too long so you think I won't scalp you anymore.

A full grown woman who doesn't know her sexual status or monthly cycle.

Maddened idiot!
what U tell me dont quote so i try an leave but .u
••••
Lezz I'm not the least bit bothered by what yer doing here now
We've just debated and now you are possibly seeing the truth of what I said or for some other unknown yer upset and venting

OK .

Suit yerself stay here and throw yer tantrum i really do have ta go now. winkBye
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by EmperorShizzy: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
i know and I intentional overlooked it. .

cool cool
I can see you're now friends lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

cool cool
I can see you're now friends lipsrsealed
I guess so?
why u covering ya mouth lipsrsealed like so?
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
DriveByKiller:
Your parents probably abandoned you on the street of Nairaland due to your irreformable mental handicap.

You said bye? Then you're the one to go away, not me.

You keep quoting and saying bye 3 times because I'm hurting you. grin
I pampered you too long so you think I won't scalp you anymore.

A full grown woman who doesn't know her sexual status or monthly cycle.

Maddened idiot!

I think I know why the flower of common sense is not growing in your garden.. It is dry season and Its not your fault..

Keep off my friend's mention or NL is gon come down on you. I know just best to make hell comfortable for ya..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Defaramade(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
DriveByKiller:

You are a super bastard talking to your god in that manner!

Your stupidity is a natural obstacle to helping you become mentally stable.

Worthless ape speaking with your superior with an alternate!

May all your children and their children hide under the bed whenever their mates challenge them.

Upper class imbecilic retárd!
Baba e dakun e jebure fa cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by M2dX(m): 6:14am On Jan 28, 2017
DriveByKiller:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4795719_screenshot201701272322531_png4a5241764b4494c5f24acdb254323d13

Son of a dead thief with chronic albinism!!!

Worthless small-time Google thief!

You feel you can hide under a female alternate and rape Google blind and use internet disses to face me?

God go destroy the apes you call parents who couldn't train a baseless swine like you properly.

Lowbred imbecilé!!
ololooo! grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by M2dX(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2017
this is the most funnest thread i ever came across in the history of africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by Genea(f): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Aderola15:
She likes my Jude embarassed
gold digger
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Genea:
gold digger

She's coming lucky.. She's digging gold right??whatchu digging look alikes, smelling hairy armpits, camera 360 modified faces.

Face your business.. You could have applied for a job with this 1kb you wasted commenting.

Don't quote me or this will come for you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by EmperorShizzy: 10:03am On Jan 28, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I guess so?
why u covering ya mouth lipsrsealed like so?

cos you're thugging some kind of shït with one of nl legendary warlord
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by H2Ossss(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Please get off my mention. You are an embarrassment to it.

Dammmmnnnnn.... That's evil grin
Re: I Want To Publicly Declare My Love For Him And It Is Not Bcoz Of His #18M by SalomonKane: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Hello romance-landers. I am attracted to this guy- judefcc. Everyone h winkates him. But deep down there, and every girl loves him. I am one of them. He oozes with confidence. I like a nigga who's got it and can flaunt it.

PS: not a gold digger. I do not entirely believe his story but nevertheless, I believe the confidence he displays

Bad Belle can hate. I know you wish to be in his shoes tongue grin
LMFAO!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? / Pretty Somali Girls / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.