Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) (69859 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by chuksfluential(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
hemartins:
Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand
despite the fact that they are economically viable to the United States,they are also peaceful islamic countries.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by lovat(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ask4Info:

So sad some 16 illiterates liked your nonsense. Speak with facts. And by the way, who ever told you America was a solely Christian country?
Was America ever close to being a muslim country before?

Even yhe Jews are more recognized than those muslims

4 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by freeborn76(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
nlsmd:
But aren't these part of his campaign promises and Trump is just fulfilling his campaign promises.

Pls why aren't these Refugees going to Saudi Arabia and other super rich Muslim country? undecided

Mosques in America
Year 2000: 1,209
Year 2016: 3,186

Churches in Saudi Arabia
Year 2000: 0
Year 2016: 0

You can't enter the UAE if you have an Israeli Passport or were born in Israel, and we didn't sew #JewBan protest, point is, Nations decide their OWN immigration policies. undecided

I know this may come across as Islamophobia, but I have not ceased to wonder why Muslims hate America so much, yet they want to immigrate there...any reasonable explanations please? can someone explain why Muslims do not want to relocate to Saudi, Iraq, Iran etc? Why America, Australia, Canada and Britain? why? If they are infidels, and you rush to their abode to eat and drink, then you are a bigger infidel...

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eibams60:
were are are u wen ur broda from daura iz trying to islamize our dr naija. kpele

k
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lies from the pits of hell, its just organised homosexuals and ignorant Americans that are protesting...Why didnt they protest when Saudi Arabia refused to take in a single refugee... Only an Ignorant fool wont support Trump in his bid to bring sanity to Islamic sponsored violence
Ignorant dummy. The alleged 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, and Qatar. Why did he not ban those countries? Iran, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia have not been involved in any major attack against the US, yet he banned them. What sense does that make?

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
fatiaforreal:

For those who can discern, terrorism is beyond religion.
Osama bin Ladin was made by the US.
Many Bokoharam members are not Muslims.
Many ISIS members, including Imams are non Muslims believe it or not. They were created to do what they're doing.
Ok, i hear you.
The part that picked my interest the most: including Imams are non Muslims
Are Imams Christians?.
No offence meant dear. Just a question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by ikp120(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
jiorhemen:

You made a mistake, and you are not the only one making the mistake. I have seen lots of people make the same mistake. No court has upturned the ban. The court injunction you referred to only stopped the arrest of citizens of the countries that were banned but already have US visas and entered the US before the Trump ban. Here's what happened. There are some citizens of those countries that Trump banned who already got valid visas before the ban and had entered the US prior to the ban. But as soon as Trump signed the order, immigration officials suddenly began rounding up some of those who were already in the US with valid visa. This was what enraged the ACLU and they went to court. So in a nutshell, the court didn't upturn the ban completely. What the court stopped was the detention and forceful deportation of those who have been in the US prior to the signing of the executive order.
ok
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by azimibraun: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Obama and Hilary go just dey watch... Mike Pence warming up to be Commander in Chief.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
demandtruth:

the truth you have written .
the 9/11 men are from Saudi Arabia .

he knows that he's at a disadvantage if he tries to muscle USA creditor.

people supporting his ways from naija end will soon feel this repercussions in one way or the other.

what if he says any country citizens known for 419 history should not enter USA .

he's only making enemies for USA and will weaken the perceived world power accolades .
What is/re your evidence/s that 911 men were from Saudi Arabia?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Neddstark: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
hemartins:
Why didn't Trump ban Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. Only the wise would understand

How many terrorist attacks do you hear from those countries bros?
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by StPete: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mrbigman1:
This actually why people voted him.

Man of his word.

I swear, unlike the beast of a president we have here, Donald Trump is keeping to his words.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Lightening: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
AZeD1:

Lawn mowers have killed more Americans in the US than terrorist in the last 10 years.

Americans have killed more Americans than terrorist since like forever.

If Trump wants to make America safe, he should ban guns ...

Not just guns. What about heavy duty trucks crushing holiday makers in France. Only God knows how many more 'objects' will have to be banned before potentially disarming all terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
What I don't understand is why Muslims are heading to America, land of the infidels when they can actually go to Saudi, UAE, Qatar etc

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
lovat:
Muslim fanatics will come for you but lemme ask able Mama to use her catapult of envy to protec t you
grin grin grin no need of mama catapult me self dey more than able grin grin
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by azimibraun: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Ignorant dummy. The alleged 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, and Qatar. Why did he not ban those countries? Iran, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia have not been involved in any major attack against the US, yet he banned them. What sense does that make?
Teach him don't insult him. Now apologise to him for insulting him so that he can thank you for teaching him. It's important.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by TheGreatIYANU: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
...the same people will call for Trump's head when these 'refugees' photocopy their attacks on Paris and Germany in the US of A.

Many are looking but FEW are seeing.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
freeborn76:

I know this may come across as Islamophobia, but I have not ceased to wonder why Muslims hate America so much, yet they want to immigrate there...any reasonable explanations please? can someone explain why Muslims do not want to relocate to Saudi, Iraq, Iran etc? Why America, Australia, Canada and Britain? why? If they are infidels, and you rush to their abode to eat and drink, then you are a bigger infidel...
Stop talking rubbish. Have you been to Iran to know how many muslims have emigrated there? Why should they go to Iraq after the US has destroyed that country? And why paint all muslims with a single brush anyway? Stop reasoning like a beast.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by emperorsk(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
amebo101:
Donald Trump has ordered a four-month ban on all refugees entering the US.

The President also singled out refugees from Syria as barred from entering the country indefinitely, or until he himself decides they are allowed in.No visas will be issued to immigrants from seven mainly-Muslim nations including Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen for 90 days.

"I'm establishing new vetting measures to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America. Don't want them here," Trump said earlier on Friday at the Pentagon.
"We only want to admit those into our country who will support our country and love deeply our people," he said.

There were reports of Syrian families who have spent up to two years being vetted for a visa left stranded at the airport having sold all their possessions.

See the photos from the protest below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/protest-across-us-airportsas-trump-bans.html

some were students who arrived to study
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mrbigman1:
This actually why people voted him.

Man of his word.
How wish our leaders are like that. They only preach change begin with me but they don't practice what they preach yet they expect the citizens to be loyal.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Sulaimon01(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
juman:
Its funny. grin

So funny. grin

American governments always walk with their head instead of using their legs.

Those seven countries banned are themselves mostly victims of terrorism.

But instead trump left the countries that are the origin of the terror idea untouched.

Basically because he has business interests there... He's an hypocrite... I dare him to ban all Muslim Countries!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by osazsky(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ask4Info:

So sad some 16 illiterates liked your nonsense. Speak with facts. And by the way, who ever told you America was a solely Christian country?
America is a Christian country go ask d missionaries. U guys migrated there as Muslims. And started giving birth to ur kind. U just migrants go back to ur poo country. Or if u are not satisfied go ask Britain. Read ur history books well before commenting on social platform d truth is bitter. Go back

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ioannes:
What I don't understand is why Muslims are heading to America, land of the infidels when they can actually go to Saudi, UAE, Qatar etc
Shut up, you dunce. Stop painting all muslims with a single brush. Many of them detest the oppression in their cou.tries and are seeking to escape it. Some of you sound so inhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by azimibraun: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ioannes:
Am a Muslim and I wonder so myself. If Arabic is widely spoken in the middle east and we majorly believe completely in the holy Quran and the Hadiths of the holy prophet and we all pray 5 times daily then it's only necessary we go to where we practice without any hindrance and social influence on our Islamic ways. Why go to the US? Half the story is not told..

2 Likes

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Otogah: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
For your building projects visit nicebuilder.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Shafiiimran99: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
fatiaforreal:

For those who can discern, terrorism is beyond religion.
Osama bin Ladin was made by the US.
Many Bokoharam members are not Muslims.
Many ISIS members, including Imams are non Muslims, believe it or not. They were created to do what they're doing.
U got it, plz ep ask them y Bush and Obama refused to investigate 911 since they claimed Muslims responsible for.
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by pennywys(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
salbis:
This guy is really fulfilling his campaign promises, unlike some people. I no call person name wooo!
mention his name notin Dem go do u, infact make I epp u,
Buhari who promise our naira equals to dollar

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by blazer234: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
gurunlocker:
Always pity these guys, but most times they can't be trusted... They have proved that many times

Don't pity them. What stops them from going into Saudi Arabia
Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by azimibraun: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Rossikki:
Shut up, you dunce. Stop painting all muslims with a single brush. Many of them detest the oppression in their cou.tries and are seeking to escape it. Some of you sound so inhuman.
They should stay back and fight oppression. A guy like Asad didn't just come from the moon. Sycophancy has crept into Islam an it taking its toll on the religion of peace. Why would two Muslim group allow children die like we see in Syria if we believe in the same almighty Allah? America was not given it was made. Dubai and Quatar were not given, they were built. People stayed back and built these place. Even the old syria.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by toprealman: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jangbajantis:

Because they're not terrorists.
Check the nationalities of the 9/11 hit squad. They were 19....just to remind you.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Rossikki: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
azimibraun:
Teach him don't insult him. Now apologise to him for insulting him so that he can thank you for teaching him. It's important.
I never apologise to people who are prejudiced.

1 Like

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by Ask4Info: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
osazsky:

[s]America is a Christian country go ask d missionaries. U guys migrated there as Muslims. And started giving birth to ur kind. U just migrants go back to ur poo country. Or if u are not satisfied go ask Britain. Read ur history books well before commenting on social platform d truth is bitter. Go back[/s]

I am Stup1d yes i know. I love it that way.

Re: Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) by osazsky(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
toprealman:
Check the nationalities of the 9/11 hit squad. They were 19....just to remind you.
Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.