Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

359adesoro's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 359adesoro's Profile / 359adesoro's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: FG Names 15 Terrorism Financiers, BDCs, Plans Sanctions by 359adesoro: 9:20am On Mar 20
Name the idiots n release their pictures they might be hiding among the people.Name the idiots n release their pictures they might be hiding among the people....

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu by 359adesoro: 9:11am On Mar 08
Mention one person in your family that can be respected as much of the 2 of them are respected.Mention one person in your family that can be respected as much of the 2 of them are respected....
Religion / Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by 359adesoro: 7:18am On Feb 26
Thou shall be killed!Thou shall be killed!...
Travel / Re: Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers by 359adesoro: 6:50am On Feb 06
Which side for Nigeria criminals no dey?Which side for Nigeria criminals no dey?...
Crime / Re: Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers by 359adesoro: 5:54pm On Jan 21
Religion is servitude!Buy gun and jack knife learn to use it and be ruthless. It's because this devils know there is no any resistance that's why they are confidentReligion is servitude!Buy gun and jack knife learn to use it and be ruthless. It's because this devils know there is no any resistance that's why they are confident...
Crime / Re: Native Doctor Arrests/handcuffs Man With Bees In Uganda For Stealing by 359adesoro: 5:49pm On Jan 11
We need this in Nigeria but my fear is that our politicians will bribe the gods with dollars irresistibleWe need this in Nigeria but my fear is that our politicians will bribe the gods with dollars irresistible...
Politics / Re: Senate Summons Ribadu, IGP, Security Chiefs, DSS Over Plateau Killings by 359adesoro: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2023
Until you sumon the president the chief security officer for the country, you are not serious yet. All the gragra is audio, you go summon tire and no evidenceUntil you sumon the president the chief security officer for the country, you are not serious yet. All the gragra is audio, you go summon tire and no evidence...
Politics / Re: Why Southeast Has The Least Economic Power In Nigeria by 359adesoro: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
SE is still a wasteland.SE is still a wasteland....
Romance / Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites by 359adesoro: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Already he looks like a groundnut seller... ( REAL TALK )... Already he looks like a groundnut seller... ( REAL TALK )... ...
Health / Re: My Sister, Debbie, Died In LUTH Due To Lack Of Bed Space - Man Cries Out by 359adesoro: 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Cost of bad governanceCost of bad governance...
Politics / Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by 359adesoro: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Can you show evidence Tinubu supporters said Buhari hate Igbos?Can you show evidence Tinubu supporters said Buhari hate Igbos?...
Crime / Re: Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 by 359adesoro: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2023
Oh jesus christ.......Oh jesus christ..........

1 Like

Politics / Re: Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC by 359adesoro: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ohakim has long lost his political relevance in Imo state . I doubt if he can even win house of assembly election. Ikedi Ohakim is another broke politician looking for the next plate of food.Ohakim has long lost his political relevance in Imo state . I doubt if he can even win house of assembly election. Ikedi Ohakim is another broke politician looking for the next plate of food....
Politics / Re: Buhari: We Will Improve Security, Revamp Economy Before Leaving Office by 359adesoro: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2023
But I thought lier mohamod said there's no insecurity anywhere in Nigeria Buhari is contradicting himself ooh...the country is at its safest since Buhari took over there is nothing you can tell me..But I thought lier mohamod said there's no insecurity anywhere in Nigeria Buhari is contradicting himself ooh...the country is at its safest since Buhari took over there is nothing you can tell me.....
Celebrities / Re: Judy Austin Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) by 359adesoro: 6:17am On Jan 01, 2023
She tryShe try...
Sports / Re: Argentina Fan Strips Naked On Very Spot Where Diego Maradona Promised To Go Nude by 359adesoro: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
She even look sick..She even look sick.....
Sports / Re: Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures by 359adesoro: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
England, Netherlands, Portugal, and Brazil are all to make it.England, Netherlands, Portugal, and Brazil are all to make it....
Business / Re: Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) by 359adesoro: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wow very terrible loseWow very terrible lose...
Politics / Re: 2023: It’s Not Late For Igbo To Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency –Nnamani by 359adesoro: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Money talkingMoney talking...
Politics / Re: PDP Postpones Presidential Rallies Over Atiku’s US Trip by 359adesoro: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
I still keep wandering what's giving atiku liver that he stand a chance in this electionI still keep wandering what's giving atiku liver that he stand a chance in this election...
Politics / Re: LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road by 359adesoro: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lol. You’ll vote for someone filling Tinubu’s pocket. If you can vote for Sanwo Olu, then you will definitely vote for Tinubu.Lol. You’ll vote for someone filling Tinubu’s pocket. If you can vote for Sanwo Olu, then you will definitely vote for Tinubu....
Celebrities / Re: Dorcas Olubunmi Solomon, Reekado Banks's Mother Is Dead by 359adesoro: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is really touching.. mother is priceless RIPThis is really touching.. mother is priceless RIP...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Using Peter Obi's Pictures For Campaign In The North by 359adesoro: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
How do we know they are APC candidates?How do we know they are APC candidates?...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Idris Salako Resigns As Lagos Commissioner For Physical Planning by 359adesoro: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
I didn't know that someone can resign from government high ranking position in this part of the worldI didn't know that someone can resign from government high ranking position in this part of the world...
Politics / Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by 359adesoro: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Atiku is not a solution neither Tinubu.Peter obi for better Nigeria.Atiku is not a solution neither Tinubu.Peter obi for better Nigeria....
Music/Radio / Re: "Khalid Deflowered Me Here In Biggie's House” - Daniella Reveals (Video) by 359adesoro: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2022
hahaha na so we see amhahaha na so we see am...
Politics / Re: Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu by 359adesoro: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Bishop Agbadoola Cassavani the drug lord.Bishop Agbadoola Cassavani the drug lord....
Politics / Re: Obi Have Already Lost The Election!!! by 359adesoro: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
nonsense analysis.nonsense analysis....
Jokes Etc / Re: Random Short Jokes Of The Day by 359adesoro: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.