Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives (4154 Views)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 4:53am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Ok! I took it for granted you had a beautiful, hot and sexy lady by your side. cheesy
Stop speaking in tongue.

michelin89:

What about Ini Edo, Dakore, Stephanie, Kate Henshaw, Chika Ike, Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buhari?
Ini Edo needs to lose some weight, and yes, she's beautiful, hot and sexy.
Dakore is beautiful, hot and sexy the last time I saw her.
Stephanie Okere or Okereke? If it's Okere, she's beautiful, not too sexy and not hot at all.

The rest, I don't know them.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2009
This is my analysis:

Genevieve: beautiful and a bit sexy
Omotola: Beautiful and a bit sexy
Mercy J: ugly but sexy
Tonto: beautiful but not sexy
Rita D: not beautiful but sexy
Chioma Chukwuka: not beautiful and not sexy
Ini Edo: beautiful but not sexy
Dakore: beautiful and sexy
Stephanie: not beautiful but sexy
Kate Henshaw: not beautiful and not sexy
Chika Ike: not beautiful and a bit sexy
Jackie Appiah: beautiful but not sexy
Nadia Buhari: beautiful but not sexy

Beauty is for the face and sexy is for the body and carriage.

@ The Seeker
You like fat women. grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:59am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^
similar analysis for most of them
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 5:05am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

This is my analysis:

Genevieve: beautiful and a bit sexy
Omotola: Beautiful and a bit sexy
Mercy J: ugly but sexy
Tonto: beautiful but not sexy
Rita D: not beautiful but sexy
Chioma Chukwuka: not beautiful and not sexy
Ini Edo: beautiful but not sexy
Dakore: beautiful and sexy
Stephanie: not beautiful but sexy
Kate Henshaw: not beautiful and not sexy
Chika Ike: not beautiful and a bit sexy
Jackie Appiah: beautiful but not sexy
[/Quote] Looking at it from the local Nigerian perspective, I'd say you may be wrong. . . when I was giving my category, I didn't think any of them fit in any of the categories I had mentioned, you know why, because most girls are more beautiful, sexier and hotter than these actresses. I don't see what makes them supper. I have a friend here on Nairaland, if put her up with Adaeze, the latter will look like a piece of trash - I'm not exaggerating.

[quote author=michelin89 link=topic=360270.msg5039066#msg5039066 date=1259812740]
@ The Seeker
You like fat women. grin
And who told you that? angry
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 03, 2009
Adaeze isn't even all that to me. She looked like a house girl beside Ini Edo.

What I am saying is that Nigerian girls may have it facially, but bodywise they tend to be below average. If they could take better care of their shape, they'd be better. If a Miss World could be from our country then, we are not so ugly afterall.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 5:17am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Adaeze isn't even all that to me. She looked like a house girl beside Ini Edo.

What I am saying is that Nigerian girls may have it facially, but bodywise they tend to be below average. If they could take better care of their shape, they'd be better. If a Miss World could be from our country then, we are not so ugly afterall.
Nigerian girls have face and booty, that's all. Very few - less than 23% - have the body, the looks, the curves and shapes and the attitude. Remember, beauty also needs to come with some kind of attitude too.

So, what's your say on Naomi Campbell?
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 03, 2009
Not beautiful, but sexy.

She has a great carriage. cool
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:20am On Dec 03, 2009
naomi campbell?
lmao!!
ill agree with michelin on that one
sexy but thats it
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by baby4u2(f): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2009
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't like fat marry slim and vice versa. Stop trying to change the world, until all of us die, there would still be fat and slim people, more fat than slim. Some nigerian men think their wifes are beautiful regardless of your opinion. And so if nigerian girls are not as fine as the rest of the world, am sure a lot of the statisticians and sojourners here have had a chance to see each and every one in the world to come up with theories. Sjeezy go marry an outsided we don't want you. A lot of my girls and myself I must add are hot and am proudly nigerian. Sooner or later some of u will realize that the world is made up of variety, choose your choice and get to stepping. Peace
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by baby4u2(f): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2009
Pardon my mistakes, using my phone in annoyance of some peoples post.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2009
michelin89:

Not beautiful, but sexy.

She has a great carriage. cool
Yes and her rude attitude makes me wonder how aggressive she'd be in bed.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 5:31am On Dec 03, 2009
baby4u2:

Pardon my mistakes, using my phone in annoyance of some peoples post.
You'd better take it easy before NL makes you lose it.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 03, 2009
Aggressive women want to be dominated in bed. wink
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^ Want to dominate or be dominated?
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 03, 2009
If my phrase is grammatically correct then I meant what I wrote. cheesy
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 5:40am On Dec 03, 2009
No, it's not. Rephrase it.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2009
It is and the sense is that. Aggressive women are submissive in bed.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2009
Will you tag Naomi Campbell's attitude as aggression? No, I don't think so. She's just hot tempered, rude and bitchy. Besides, I've had a few encounters with women who have all these attitudes including aggression, and their stances in bed was an experience.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by mamagee3(f): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
TheSeeker:

Judging statistically in my opinion from a sample of 200 Nigerian girls:

20% - Beautiful, hot and sexy

20% - Just beautiful and a bit sexy

25% - Not beautiful, not ugly

35% - Ugly

This got me rolling on the floor. grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
More responses are flowing in. grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by H2O2: 5:35am On Jan 16, 2010
How many Nigerian men can be boastful of their beautiful wives?

grin cheesy grin mama-gee is controversy personified!
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by henryhemon(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2010
I will tell my wifey that she is.
@mama gee,
Don't I tell u are beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Text Message To Her Sister; Akwa Ibom Girls With Ashawo Work / I Fear I May Never Find Love Again / Why Do Girls Like Exposing Their Breast On Their Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.