Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Life Of An Introvert - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of An Introvert (5476 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of An Introvert by EmperorTech: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
I fvcking hate introverts
Re: Life Of An Introvert by MarshRiley(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Andrella, I didn't quote you cos I feel most of us(introverts) go through similar things,tho i've never thought about death but i've gone through depressions.
Music has helped alot,that's the only thing that helps me when I am depressed and then I write a lot, I write the things that troubles me and the stroll around until I feel better
Re: Life Of An Introvert by vickSamuel: 1:18am On Feb 04, 2017
you know the problem I have been an introvert... people always think am being proud... the truth is am not.. or we r not... we just find certain tins uninteresting... especially wen too many people are involved..
my siblings call me weird.. but it can be fun being an introvert.. I listen to music all day long sometimes write.

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Introvert by Andrella51(f): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2017
MarshRiley:
Andrella, I didn't quote you cos I feel most of us(introverts) go through similar things,tho i've never thought about death but i've gone through depressions.
Music has helped alot,that's the only thing that helps me when I am depressed and then I write a lot, I write the things that troubles me and the stroll around until I feel better

alright thanks for the advice, though I also write about my troubles.. it doesn't seem to help, but music does help me a little
Re: Life Of An Introvert by akins56(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Andrella51:
i think mine is the worst kind, am an introvert back in university I had 5 female friends only, I rarely go out, and when my friends invite me out, I always look for excuses not to go,
....I write a lot, am a good story teller
....I love my space
....I hate unnecessary attention other girls think am proud
...I hate crowded places and being around people am not comfortable with.
... a lot of thoughts go through my mind positive ones and negative ones and I can be alone at home all day long.

I don't mind, this is just me but...........

I suffer from depression, mine is really bad sometimes I think about my own death. I am currently trying to manage this depression especially the mood swings... is there anyone who has similar feelings ?

how do you cope

5 friends ? Your own beta, i have just two.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by MarshRiley(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Andrella51:

alright thanks for the advice, though I also write about my troubles.. it doesn't seem to help, but music does help me a little
You have a bestfriend?
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
MarshRiley:
Hello everyone, I just want to know if there are people in my category,especially guys, I am an extreme introvert and everybody is complaining, I don't really have friends and I am ok that way,just that my parents are beginning to complain,they believe I should have outgrown this "quietness". I don't knwo if I should panic...Pls house,is there anything wrong with keeping to myself?

You think you're introverted? Oh boy I'm extreme with extra dose. I didn't say much in school & girls would conclude I'm a proud snob, I like to show off, which put me off even more to isolate myself. People just don't understand that some people just don't like making conversations with strangers. I love being introverted just that I feel forced to develop outgoing, social skills do you don't "stand out" cos when you're quiet & by yourself with your thoughts, people tend to pick on you cos it looks odd to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of An Introvert by ThinkSmarter: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm introverted and shy, but thank God I hv grown up and hv overcome my shyness, especially among the opposite sex.
Introverts re gifted, just try and mingle with friends, make an intelligent contributions to a group conversation.
Start dressing smart with confidence.
Walk up to a girl that ur admire and say hi, try to start a conversation with her, even if she turns u down pick up urself and move to next girl next other time.
Itz normal to get rejected at times, it's not a big deal, super cute guys get rejected.
Try to look people in the eyes when making a conversation.
NYSC, also helped me to overcome my shyness, especially when u re serving as a teacher in a school of the opposite sex with whole lots of busty teenage girls high on oestrogen, making a lustful eyes contact with u #Crush.
Don't, be the 1st to look away when the opposite sex gazes at u.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by MarshRiley(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I'm introverted and shy, but thank God I hv grown up and hv overcomed my shyness, especially among the opposite sex.
Introverts re gifted, just try and mingle with friends, make an intelligent contributions to a group conversation.
Start dressing smart with confidence.
Walk up to a girl that ur admire and say hi, try to start a conversation with her, even if she turns u down pick up urself and move to next girl next other time.
Itz normal to get rejected at times, it's not a big deal, super cute guys get rejected.
Try to look people in the eyes when making a conversation.
NYSC, also helped me to overcome my shyness, especially when u re serving as a teacher in a school of the opposite sex with whole lots of busty teenage girls high on oestrogen, making a lustful eyes contact with u #Crush.
Don't, be the 1st to look away when the opposite sex gazes at u.
Hahaahaha,glad you overcame yours,maybe some of us will be able to breakfree with time
Re: Life Of An Introvert by ThinkSmarter: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
MarshRiley:

Hahaahaha,glad you overcame yours,maybe some of us will be able to breakfree with time
definitely, but being an introvert z not bad but being shy z bad, as I do enjoy solitude than been around crowds for a long period of time.
I am my best friend, I hv friends but been with them for a long time drains me of my energy. So, I do steal out time to be alone. But people around me like me due to my honesty and good sense of humour, this attitude hv also attracted d opposite sex to me.
But don't try be over nice guy, just stay @d middle of the road, be a niceguyBahdguy, that's what ladies like.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Vick4rill(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nesso:

I tell you and we are misunderstood 70% of the time by pple with small minds.
this is one of the useless pride, i dont like about you guys. answer me:who told u been an introvert makes u a great thinker? were is the statistic? because i have met many dump, dull and unmotivated introvert...one sure thing about introverts is that, some of them are the most boring and selfish people the world has ever made.although some have made excellent contributions, i dont see how them been introvert makes them superior to extrovert who have also made excellent contributions in their own way.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
firstking01:
Introverts?...[s]one of the worst people to make friends with[/s]...well, forget about trying to change cos you can never cheat nature...just seat back and start learning how to love yourself cos that's the greatest love of all smiley
not true
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinaj:
not true
The first statement might not hold true entirely but the later is true....as an introvert, nobody can change you....you must learn to love yourself the way you are cos that's the greatest love of all according to whitney houston.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by majour(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dating an introvert while bin one urself is awesome, we wud rather stay with each other than with our friends, we can stay indoors, chatting. Loving up or just lost in tot all day everyday, she was like another part of me, well before her family married her off tho, still pray I get to find a woman like her someday

4 Likes

Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
firstking01:
The first statement might not hold true entirely but the later is true....as an introvert, nobody can change you....you must learn to love yourself the way you are cos that's the greatest love of all according to whitney houston.
was only referring to d sentence I struck
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinaj:
was only referring to d sentence I struck
Not seen you on here lately??
Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
firstking01:
Not seen you on here lately??
being busy lately
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinaj:
being busy lately
It's a norm for young people who are thriving for a greener pasture...done with U.P now i guess?
Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
firstking01:
It's a norm for young people who are thriving for a greener pasture...done with U.P now i guess?
yea m done
Re: Life Of An Introvert by virtual3xpert: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
embarassed
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinaj:
yea m done
There's a programme i want you to attend??
Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
firstking01:
There's a programme i want you to attend??
what programme
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinaj:
what programme
You should know Dr stephanie orahe of the hiltop int'l church??
Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
akins56:
5 friends ? Your own beta, i have just two.
lol urs is beta u gat 2 grin

Agat none!

People think m weird, arrogant, nd pompous but it's fine.

M tired of explaining nd apologising for being me.

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
firstking01:
You should know Dr stephanie orahe of the hiltop int'l church??
I dnt knw her
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Sentinell(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Andrella51:
i think mine is the worst kind, am an introvert back in university I had 5 female friends only, I rarely go out, and when my friends invite me out, I always look for excuses not to go,
....I love my space
... a lot of thoughts go through my mind positive ones and negative ones and I can be alone at home all day long.

I suffer from depression, mine is really bad sometimes I think about my own death. I am currently trying to manage this depression especially the mood swings... is there anyone who has similar feelings ?

how do you cope

Depression? Death? You just spoke my mind. Couple of things that help me deal with that...music and movies...especially comedy series really put me in a good mood.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Vick4rill:
this is one of the useless pride, i dont like about you guys. answer me:who told u been an introvert makes u a great thinker? were is the statistic? because i have met many dump, dull and unmotivated introvert...one sure thing about introverts is that, some of them are the most boring and selfish people the world has ever made.although some have made excellent contributions, i dont see how them been introvert makes them superior to extrovert who have also made excellent contributions in their own way.
Its not pride, its who majority of us(introverts) are. U sound like someone who can't stand introverts because deep down you know there are unique in ways u can't understand.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinaj:
I dnt knw her
Ok, if you are very observant you'd discover her billboards on strategic positions in ph advertising her programme tagged "lasting love"...the programme will be held at UST convovation aren on the 13th of feb...she's a regular tv series host of h2h, that's heart to heart talk show on silverbird tv...i'm sure you'd come?
Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Andrella51:
....I love my space

how do you cope

. I feel like u r in my head. I go through these nd more.

Most times my fears plays out nd it drives me crazy!
Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
firstking01:
Ok, if you are very observant you'd discover her billboards on strategic positions in ph advertising her programme tagged "lasting love"...the programme will be held at UST convovation aren on the 13th of feb...she's a regular tv series host of h2h, that's heart to heart talk show on silverbird tv...i'm sure
you'd come?
o! yea I remember her now. I know the h2h show
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinaj:
o! yea I remember her now. I know the h2h show
Try and avail yourself you'd be glad you did.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by sinaj(f): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2017
firstking01:
Try and avail yourself you'd be glad you did.
will try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate / Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.