Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Life Of An Introvert - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of An Introvert (5475 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of An Introvert by Hormoniyi25(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Andrella51:
i think mine is the worst kind, am an introvert back in university I had 5 female friends only, I rarely go out, and when my friends invite me out, I always look for excuses not to go,
....I write a lot, am a good story teller
....I love my space
....I hate unnecessary attention other girls think am proud
...I hate crowded places and being around people am not comfortable with.
... a lot of thoughts go through my mind positive ones and negative ones and I can be alone at home all day long.

I don't mind, this is just me but...........

I suffer from depression, mine is really bad sometimes I think about my own death. I am currently trying to manage this depression especially the mood swings... is there anyone who has similar feelings ?

how do you cope

Yes I ve managed to, try to know wat your hubbies really are

1 Like

Re: Life Of An Introvert by sergiolefty(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2017
vickSamuel:
you know the problem I have been an introvert... people always think am being proud... the truth is am not.. or we r not... we just find certain tins uninteresting... especially wen too many people are involved..
my siblings call me weird.. but it can be fun being an introvert.. I listen to music all day long sometimes write.
especially when too many people are involved... Thanks for that point........we don't prefer teamwork dahs Wah most pple refuse to understand
Re: Life Of An Introvert by kings20(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Your friends aren't trying at all...Be friends with d noisy popular guys ....Talk very often in ur whatsapp grp assuming u are a student....If people look ur way more often...u go change by force...u might try living in d Hostel kind of environment .....been in ur shoes...perfectly understand
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2017
sinaj:
will try
Give me your no....

Morning.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Vick4rill(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Nesso:

Its not pride, its who majority of us(introverts) are. U sound like someone who can't stand introverts because deep down you know there are unique in ways u can't understand.
i sound like someone who cant withstand an introvert??...indeed this conversation is becoming childish, have a nice day.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by m6tem: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2017
I'm an introvert too and I love it, i have all the time I need to focus on my work and learning, with no distractions from so called "friends"
and so far it's working for me

so why would I wanna change and be outgoing
Re: Life Of An Introvert by m6tem: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Introverts are lively with people they're comfortable around. If not told you wouldn't know, difference is they love their space and dislike unnecessary attention.

Yea I understand what you mean
I can be fun and lively around certain pple and boring around others
Re: Life Of An Introvert by m6tem: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2017
vickSamuel:
you know the problem I have been an introvert... people always think am being proud... the truth is am not.. or we r not... we just find certain tins uninteresting... especially wen too many people are involved..
my siblings call me weird.. but it can be fun being an introvert.. I listen to music all day long sometimes write.

Stop giving a fvck of what they think
Just keep being you....
Re: Life Of An Introvert by kipesco(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2017
firstking01:
Introverts?...one of the worst people to make friends with...well, forget about trying to change cos you can never cheat nature...just seat back and start learning how to love yourself cos that's the greatest love of all smiley

So u mean an introvert can never change?
What about female introverts.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by firstking01(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2017
kipesco:

So u mean an introvert can never change?
What about female introverts.
They can never change....highest they can do is to try to act extroverted which in time they will return to their o level of introvertedness.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Andrella51:
i think mine is the worst kind, am an introvert back in university I had 5 female friends only, I rarely go out, and when my friends invite me out, I always look for excuses not to go,
....I love my space
... a lot of thoughts go through my mind positive ones and negative ones and I can be alone at home all day long.

I suffer from depression, mine is really bad sometimes I think about my own death. I am currently trying to manage this depression especially the mood swings... is there anyone who has similar feelings ?

how do you cope

am an introvert too and this depression thing have happened to me but once you learn to love yourself and stop thinking wat pple say about u or wat they think about you, u,d live a more happier life and depression will be a past story or past tense. Just live your life and be happy. Dont give a bleep about wat pple say about u as long as u are doing the right thing, u'd improve trust me
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2017
firstking01:
They can never change....highest they can do is to try to act extroverted which in time they will return to their o level of introvertednesd.
if an introvert starts going out often, he will definitely bcome an extrovert. Nobody is born an introvert or extrovert, its what we learnt. In my own case, wen i was a kid, my mum neva allowed me to go out, i'd always stay at home except wen i want go to school or block rosary, however i did discover dat wenever i played football with my fellow kids back den, i did love it and would love to go out the next day but my mum would restrict me
Re: Life Of An Introvert by pryme(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
well one thing is for sure, the introverts are the smart ones, and they are deep thinkers.
Most times see what the crowd don't.

And are never scared to stand for what they believe in.
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
ok
Re: Life Of An Introvert by solbinho: 1:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Same here bro
MarshRiley:

That's the bad part, I don't like occassions,even when people talk to me,I lose interest very fast..... people now feel I am proud
Re: Life Of An Introvert by solbinho: 1:22am On Feb 06, 2017
I feel the same
Andrella51:
....I love my space

how do you cope

Re: Life Of An Introvert by solbinho: 1:28am On Feb 06, 2017
That's real
majour:
Dating an introvert while bin one urself is awesome, we wud rather stay with each other than with our friends, we can stay indoors, chatting. Loving up or just lost in tot all day everyday, she was like another part of me, well before her family married her off tho, still pray I get to find a woman like her someday
Re: Life Of An Introvert by Andrella51(f): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
sinaj:
o! yea I remember her now. I know the h2h show

yeah, I work at RSUST, I know that lady, think I'll try to attend her show

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Ain't Sex Tools; Be Like This Guy / Man Shares Videos Of Himself Having Sex To Celebrate Becoming A PDP Delegate / Dumped By My Girlfriend Of 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.