Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts (2358 Views)

Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by smilyhand(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2009
Dating Indian Men. Although its an old topic posted once in 2006, yet is needed new thoughts from new contributors. What do u think about it.

There are many of them in Nigeria ??
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by SeanT21(f): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
If only U can put up with the smell of curry. I kid. There is nothing wrong with it. If you find one suitable for U then make a move. wink
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by sophy09: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2009
OMG, you no see better nija guys na indian you wan go follow na wa o, dey don do indian jazz for u.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 03, 2009
sophy09:

OMG, you no see better nija guys na indian you wan go follow na wa o, dey don do indian jazz for u.

A very stupid, uneducated response.

Read your post carefully, and see how much sense you're not making.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by whiteroses(f): 3:45am On Dec 03, 2009
SeanT21:

If only U can put up with the smell of curry. I kid. There is nothing wrong with it. If you find one suitable for U then make a move. wink
mrs sean i beg no kid, they all reek of curry, they said its a stereotype but i think it should be a fact lol cos 100% of the one's i've met smells of curry, i try to compromie buti dint get any result, did they bath in curry water? does their garments trap curry smell from their food, is the smelll coming out of their mouth? and i heared they dont smell it re hey kidding? sorry for the essay but i work with some of them and cant stand the smell!
@ poster follow your heart but personally they not my type mainly cos they usually have small body frame never seen a buff or hench one lipsrsealed sorry embarassed
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by sophy09: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2009
@ siena
Monkey too dey talk, just want to be heard. Can't you just mind your business and post your comment.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Gabry(f): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2009
I have alot of Indian friends but I wouldn't date them at all no matter how much I like them . . . . .
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Gabry(f): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2009
whiteroses:

mrs sean i beg no kid, they all reek of curry, they said its a stereotype but i think it should be a fact lol cos 100% of the one's i've met smells of curry, i try to compromie buti dint get any result, did they bath in curry water? does their garments trap curry smell from their food, is the smelll coming out of their mouth? and i heared they dont smell it re hey kidding? sorry for the essay but i work with some of them and cant stand the smell!
@ poster follow your heart but personally they not my type mainly cos they usually have small body frame never seen a buff or hench one lipsrsealed sorry embarassed

Its not exactly curry. Its actually called a mixture of Indian Herbs and Spices. I have some best friends whom are Indian and also my room mate in Switzerland was an Indian girl as well. The thing is that after they wash their haoir, they would apply some coconut oil and the smell automatically is there. And than even her bathing soaps are made from Spices. Its like in Oyinbo land where they use lavender or Ginger or oranges or Goats milk to make the flavouring of the soaps/lotions as for Indian people, they use their kind of spices.

And also the food they eat daily has alot of spices in it and u all know, the Indian people are famous for their Indian recipe's and it has became their main meal on a daily basis.

For me, I have no comment on their smell. I'm easily adaptable to any kinds of smell as long as they don't smell like they have not bathe for 3 months.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by BSD: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2009
The smell is definitely caused from food. But it emanates from the pours, not the mouth.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2009
bunch of bastards

we now have a complete asshole as our boss - and he is making everyone's life miserable. the seeds of prejudice against indians in nigeria were sown durin my nysc - when i worked fro some grade c assholes at a factory in ota, now they are in full bloom with this grade a++ asshole.  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
sophy09:

@ siena
Monkey too dey talk, just want to be heard. Can't you just mind your business and post your comment.

Anything posted on a public board is public business - if you want to maintain privacy, don't post on here. Nairaland's a discussion board, and talk is what we do.

And yes, I'll post my comments, anytime I feel like it, regardless of who the thread starter is. I'm not here to be censored by the likes of you, who's obviously got a screwed-up moral compass.

1 Like

Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by sophy09: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2009
lol!!!
Men always seeking attention. undecided
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by nene1: 12:30am On Dec 04, 2009
I have never seen an indian with an african with the expection of one couple I know. In rare cases I see Indian men married to white women, but that's ok in their culture since white skin is highly prized. An Indian family would accept a white woman for their son, but with a black woman it would be a different story. It has a lot to do with their caste system. Maybe Indian muslims might be more open minded if the girl was a muslim as well, but still they are all very endogamus. They have a strong culture and rarely do they marry out of their cultures. Even marrying whites is not that common either. Many Indians no matter how long they have been out of their country still maintain their culture and preserve it. They have a lot of pride in their culture so they are very homogenous when it comes to marriage. Have you wondered why despite the fact that there are many of them in parts of africa, they rarely marry the native africans? I actually admire their culture and how they love to stick with their own. In some cases I think it has more to do with preserving the culture for them than racism even though the also suffer from colonial mentality.

Personally, I have never seen an Indian guy that has struck my fancy. I can spot a cute one, but I'm not really into them when it comes to dating/relationships. Besides, most of them would not marry a black woman, b/c they will not go against their family's wishes to marry one. And most likely their family will not approve. Planned and arranged marriages are very common in their culture. A planned marriage is different from an arranged marriage in that they propose suitors to them but they are free to choose from those suitors unlike an arranged marriage. Even the most educated and westernized Indians rarely marry out of their culture. I actually admire them for that. They are very into their culture.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Uche2nna(m): 12:32am On Dec 04, 2009
Yeah, if u like the stench of curry.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by sjeezy8: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2009
Indians from guyana, trinidad and jamaica are cool
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by BloodShed1: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
Its funny how black women can openly talk about dating men of other races but if a black man were to talk about dating other races of women openly then all hell breaks loose.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Outstrip(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
I have seen quite a few Nigerian/Indian couples but the women were usually indian
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by nene1: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Its funny how black women can openly talk about dating men of other races but if a black man were to talk about dating other races of women openly then all hell breaks loose.

The difference is black women don't do it nearly as often as black men and we also don't date/marry out as much as black men do.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Kumar973: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2009
I'm indian, and I'd totally date a smart nigerian girl smiley

Unfortunately, I live in the U.S.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2009
Kumar973:

I'm indian, and I'd totally date a smart nigerian girl smiley

Unfortunately, I live in the U.S.

Nigerian girls do exist in the United States too.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by Kumar973: 4:18am On Dec 06, 2009
@ Siena

Yes, I know.  They're rare though.  At least where I live.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:50am On Dec 06, 2009
null.
Re: Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts by tpia1: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
smilyhand: Dating Indian Men. Although its an old topic posted once in 2006, yet is needed new thoughts from new contributors. What do u think about it.

There are many of them in Nigeria ??

yes, there are a few of them in nigeria.

@ topic

dunno.

i have no opinion as regards it.

(1) (Reply)

Help. Am Pressed With Intimate Issues / Women's Top 9 Lies / Nothing Kills Romance Like Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.