Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) (60880 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / 2baba: The Truth About The February 6th Man And The Frustrated Antagonists-happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
You guys are really funny i swear. If you are sure of this, then it wont be a prob holding your protest in the north east rit? @ least that is the poorest part of the country to test your popularity....i jus dey laf

FuckyourMama:

They wouldn't mind. Everyone dislikes d dullardd!
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by alapomejishegs: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)
God will not come down from heaven Okay. We play our part abd God will help
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Tarzaa(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
alphamodel1:
Searching for a green bullet proof vest wink
Hahahahahahaha! Kindly allow me live, don't kill me.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by kushe: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
To all the nairaland analysts, what have you done to better naija other than demonstrate how well you think and write? Apostle Suleiman put the pedal to the metal and damned the consequences, now 2baba is using his celebrity and good will to do the same and some of you are still complaining. Carry go with your predicament then if good people like 2baba cannot fight for those that turned him into a super star.
For those calling him uneducated, how has your own education benefitted your village? And for those pointing out his lack of moral standing to lead a protest because he has 3 different baby mamas, well Obasanjo led this country at two different times and is easily one of the most influential nigerians but personally I know four of his sons from four different women and those are the ones me I know and I guarantee you there are countless others.
I have always loved 2baba, I admire his courage by organising this protest and #istandwith2baba

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Goodluckwinner(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
please include Port Harcourt.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by wink2015(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
All this so called protest is distracting. It will go no where in effecting change.

Meanwhile, the likes of 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) were some of the musician and celebrities who dined with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( GEJ and made a lot of money for themselves.

All governmental function 2face was represented making billions of dollars through the socalled entertainment.

why did 2face never spoke when Jonathan was in power.

It is now that he is seeing the wrought in government.

If the protest goes as planned it will not change anything as I said earlier. It will only be on record that 2face went with some Nigerians to protest hardship.

If you are even talking about protest how has it been in the history of Nigeria.

During President Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) there was protest against his government by university student and civil right activist like Beko Ransome Kuti, Gani Fawehinmi, etc the protest did not change the direction of the government and the election was annulled to the disfavour of MKO Abiola.

During the time of General Sani Abacha, Nigeria dictator and military Head of state there was protest and nothing change.

Even during Obasanja regime, Yar Adua regime down to Jonathan regime there was protest nothing change.

Is it not Charly Boy that has been protesting since time immemorial for change of the life of the common man. What are we seeing today?

Given all this scenarios how do 2face ( 2baba ) think he will use protest to correct Nigeria.

Why is 2face not protesting for the prosecution of those politicians who ran the Nigerian treasury aground during the last 16 years of PDP government.

The protest is just a smokescreen to project the image of 2face before the Nigerian masses no matter his good intention.

Even President Buhari might think of putting 2face on trial for enriching himself with Nigeria money under the false cover of entertainment.

There is more to the protest than meet the eyes!!
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by castrokins(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
#Singing...

Oya Come Make We Go...

#iStandWith2Baba
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by iluvdonjazzy: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
yorke1:
Buhari is a failure. The protest must hold!
not just a failure, but a complete one at that
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Fadolistic(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Good day ma'ams/sirs, have you heard of ENVIROSHADE? ENVIROSHADE is a Nigerian company in technical partnership with CAPESHADE of South Africa, dedicated to provide innovative and cost effective solution in all weather shades! So do you need a carport to protect your lovely cars? Or you just need a shade for your swiming pool? How about an entrance shade to give your business or home that sophisticated look? What are you waiting for? Get in touch with ENVIROSHADE now via email: Frankfounder@gmail.com or through their telephone number: +234 703 859 2625. Hurry!!!! You wont regret it ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Odukes(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oya na, leggo there. #istandwith2face#
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by iukpe: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Why do I have this feeling that this protest might end up, being a street carnival and twerking party, 'cos nigerian youths could be very stupid most times!!!

grin let peace reign
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by justmenoni: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Click like if you stand with Tuface, Share if you don't
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by murmee: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)
Sooooo funny. Am laughing!
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by HolyTitus(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
I pray 2Baba doesn't get shot that day; police would claim n accidental discharge

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.