Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) (60868 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / 2baba: The Truth About The February 6th Man And The Frustrated Antagonists-happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by NNVanguard(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#

...These and more, we have laid the foundation in the New Nigeria Vanguard. Join us on twitter @nnvanguard or get more information about us on whatsapp 08064572551

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2017
willibounce1:

Lol.e go surprise you wetin some mumu girls go wear go there. Them must open breast...e go make sense make oloshos too join this March o. One advice I have for the ladies, don't wear bra just in case the police or soldiers want to scatter the protest, show them breast and you will be amazed what will happen.
lol...funny you...btw, oloshos suppose join na, the tin no affect their business na everybody follow o... some yeye+mumu+ode boys go still even come d protest dey chyke d oloshos with their annoyingly saggy trousers, dem go dey find babes wey dem go dey follow follow for nyash like male dog wey dey follow female dog wey dey on heat period... you go see wetin dem mumu boys go do dat day...

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ephi123(f): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

#Istandforgoodgovernance#

A case of how are the mighty fallen. Buhari had a lot of goodwill which he unfortunately squandered.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Collinzo4chizi: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes I stand with 2baba
. I stand with 2baba
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by lielbree: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
No venue for portharcourt
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by kenkike(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2017
mine... o ye...rising sun!
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by francisbiz: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#
Why trashing with all types of negativity to discredit 2Face and the protest.
Allow those who want to protest to do, as long as they do it peacefully.
You the charismatic one go and form your own youth mega party, and bring good governance.

I don't know why people are over apprehensive over this protest, over 2million people protested in USA against a govt. that just started and the govt. did not try to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ademusiwa2r: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2017
I will advice Mr tuface , if the police have told you , don't hold a protest. Please don't.

Obey the law as good citizen
Show example.

I advice you all don't protest. Look Osibanjo has nothing in his brain to change Nigeria. It is empty brain.

Even if you give Osibanjo 10 years, na pure water dey his brain.

His brain is like having brain full of water. Buhari has made Osibanjo acting vice president on 20 occasion. A total of over 100 days.

Pinkie well sharp does not need 100 days. Is skull is full of only water.

He is looking at the satellite picture. He was to the national defense college and did not show them the pictures.

I will be addressing the national defense college myself via video conference. Arrangement is Been made.

The military has seen the pictures. That why they are sending military officerc to go and look for shakrau the bolo Haram leader.arou d
the north.

This way all military officers can visit and see how the north look lik before a census is done.

The military is already doing something about it.

The Nigeria defense college is teaching thes student using the satellite pictures.

So I ask you people don't protest. The will make things worst.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Felixalex(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Why do I have this feeling that this protest might end up, being a street carnival and twerking party, 'cos nigerian youths could be very stupid most times!!!

Hhahahhahahahhahaahhahaha lol@ twerking party grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Doyin2(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

The protest is okay by me, as a wake up call to government at all levels.

But is is very wrong to conclude that a government that has a 4 year tenure has failed in less than 2 years.

undecided
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by lielbree: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Why do I have this feeling that this protest might end up, being a street carnival and twerking party, 'cos nigerian youths could be very stupid most times!!!
Even if it turns into carnival. What's wrong with that? Have you seen the south Africans protest before?? All of the singing and dancing the same step! It's like one big party but they get their message across which is the most important thing!

Please don't discourage people. Let's all come out and support this movement.

If there is no music the place will be try and boring...
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Lanre90(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:

soon it will be FEARBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by dckng16(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2017
Istandwithtuface, BuBu is a colossal and total failure to Nigeria and her economy at large. If we keep short. Things will keep getting worse. Let's go out there and join Tubaba for a peaceful protest.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by fkj950ax(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#

Dude, chill out.
Either you have not been following the entire thing, or something, but the objectives, duration, location and format of the protests (Lagos and Abuja) is out there for public information.

If you think youths should do all you posted in ending your post, why can't you lead the way. Are you not youth enough?
Don't blame the rest of us, if you are also unwilling to champion this mega party... Trump used only 16 months from declaring intention to run for President to the date of his Inauguration.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by MrHenshaw: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

you are right! you spoke my mind...if the youths must take over as maziomenuko said, it must start from somewhere. let us first pour out our hearts to them and let them know we've had enough of their poor governance, its affecting d poor masses,its killing Nigeria.... then afterwards if nothing is still done by d government to improve, the youth can then map out strategies to take over... the protest must hold

Wise one!

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by lielbree: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2017
ademusiwa2r:
I will advice Mr tuface , if the police have told you , don't hold a protest. Please don't.

Obey the law as good citizen
Show example.

I advice you all don't protest. Look Osibanjo has nothing in his brain to change Nigeria. It is empty brain.

Even if you give Osibanjo 10 years, na pure water dey his brain.

His brain is like having brain full of water. Buhari has made Osibanjo acting vice president on 20 occasion. A total of over 100 days.

Pinkie well sharp does not need 100 days. Is skull is full of only water.

He is looking at the satellite picture. He was to the national defense college and did not show them the pictures.

I will be addressing the national defense college myself via video conference. Arrangement is been made.

The military has seen the pictures. picturesque​ha why they are sending military officerc rs to go and look for shakrau the bolo Haram leader.allarlund the north.

This way all military officers can visit and see how the north look lik before a census is done.

The military is already doing something about it.

The Nigeria defense college is teaching thes student using the satellite pictures.

So I ask you people don't protest. The will make things worst.
Freedom of association and gathering is a constitutional right. No police is bigger than the constitution.

It's just a peaceful protest. It's not even political
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Austin4lif: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#
ITK
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Bahddo(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#
who has the charisma to lead one? You?
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by GrandMufti: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)

Are Nigerians ready to stand with God?
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by kechywillz(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Lol grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2017
zizomaticz:
A cutlass and a hoe is cheap now in the markets. Everyone who wants to participate in the rally, oops "Protest" should grow any crop, just plant am anyhow you like. Whether for ground or inside cement sacks. Guy, even though na flower or weed you plant. You think change is by talking abi...

Go and work

Tell that to your 25 years old ATTENDED Secondary school LGA Councillor who gets N300,000 salary while real workers are paid N18,000 minimum wage that is owed for several months.
It is foolish for any Nigerian to work under such discriminatory conditions.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2017
GrandMufti:
Are Nigerians ready to stand with God?

Please explain HOW to stand with God and WHAT exactly you expect Him to do subsequently.
Just one picture will do nicely.
Thanks
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by nerodenero: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Doyin2:

The protest is okay by me, as a wake up call to government at all levels.

But is is very wrong to conclude that a government that has a 4 year tenure has failed in less than 2 years.

undecided
Except PMB is a MIRACLE WORKER, there's no fixing this mess in the next two years plus.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Rozaay: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
why won't you think that way when your name is Tweakingsquirrel undecided
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by FemiGreatness(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
part of reason not to have a boring rally.its naija my brother, we always want to have it both ways
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by sukar886: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwith2baba....we must protest,enough is enough
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by onoerime: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Don't go there o. The Nigerian police are like the zombies. Tubaba I advice you to stay at your home
The devil is looking for a loop hole to siphon your pockets.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Donsimple(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2017
2face Baba all the way I gallant with U Bro one love..we say No to failure

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2017
willibounce1:
Lol.e go surprise you wetin some mumu girls go wear go there. Them must open breast...e go make sense make oloshos too join this March o. One advice I have for the ladies, don't wear bra just in case the police or soldiers want to scatter the protest, show them breast and you will be amazed what will happen.

Funny but effective idea.
Kudos bro for thinking OUT of the box bra.
Lol.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by kceewhyte(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
kureshi007:
can I come along with weed?
ma nigga
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ademusiwa2r: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2017
lielbree:

Freedom of association and gathering is a constitutional right. No police is bigger than the constitution.

It's just a peaceful protest. It's not even political

There is nothing call freedom of association and gatherings. The military and the police reserve the power to tell you when to gather in a place. If they say don't gather. Don't gather. Obey the law.

I will advice you, don't gather because they will kill you. Stay in your home.

Something is been done by the military on the satellite pictures.

This is why, they have to remove all civilian staff at the local government and the military occupy them. Before a census is done. The military as move tanks into the north o avoid breakdown of the law
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2017
onoerime:
Don't go there o. The Nigerian police are like the zombies. Tubaba I advice you to stay at your home
The devil is looking for a loop hole to siphon your pockets.

The devilish politicians have already siphoned our pockets.
Our parents are owed salaries and pensions, with our schools shut down and the daughters of the devilish politicians call us MANNER-LESS when we complain.
We have no electricity, no good roads, no jobs.
The loop holes around us is too big already.
We, the youths, are tired of being called leaders of tomorrow by those who are looting us silly.
United, we say- #EnoughisEnough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.