Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) (60882 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / 2baba: The Truth About The February 6th Man And The Frustrated Antagonists-happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by babasolo(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Finally

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by permanentgrace(m): 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
"FailBuhari" 6, here we go. No one can stop us.

#IStandWith2Baba

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2017
The protest must hold

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Balkan(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwithbiafra

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Well,the protest is for the unemployed youths that are going there to have fun while some that have not seen tubaba before. cool
I see tout hijacking the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by siraj1402(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Only if people we learn from been rebellious to the authority. Whomever die on the day (which I doubt will not happen) die on no course. What will be their fate when Nigeria later become a place to be? What has ever be the fate of the past ones? Nigeria will always continue after their departure. Eni to lati ko gbo.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by AmuDimpka: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerians and big names self

is he a superstart...has he sold upto 10 million records...

if he is a superstar what is Jackson, Elton John, Beyonce, Miriam Makeba and others. He is just an nternational start and nothing super

wetin concern me with is protest...WE WARNED THEM NOT TO VOTE...THEY CALLED US BEAST FROM THE EAST AND WAILERS...So why telling us to protest

Una go enjoy this change

ChuzzyBlog:
The Tuface's protest has been the subject all over the social media in the past one week. The superstar has announced the dress code for the Nationwide protest. As shared on his Instagram page, see below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/tuface-idibia-announces-dress-code-for.html

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by omonla10(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Jayuba(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2017
I'm tired of this country, i want to change country. Which country should i go to? I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Okay
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Emeks008(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerian, make we roll. No more buffoons ruling us #istandwith2face

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by anytexy: 9:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Any policy under Buhari is perfect to Zombies. Chai! We are our own problem not the politicians

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by robosky02(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

#Istandforgoodgovernance#

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ofemigeorge(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I don't have anything green oooooooo...well I will still show up with white
White means surrender
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by johnstar(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Yessss

lot of fun

Surulere here i come

Anoda opportunity to ask some gals out dat day grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Angelb4: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Na Tu Face English you dey scrutinize? You really get time.

Antoeni:
Something green or green
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2017
Awe Would have loved to come

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2017
GBAM! Ain't no stopping us!

Protest ain't about 2baba, it's about the demand for responsible governance!
#istandwith2baba!
#FAILEDbuhari is UN-STOPPABLE!

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by fiftynaira(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2017
I thought rivers state was part of the cities protesting
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by 0b10010011: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Comedy!

E be like say na party dey happen!

The protest is already a joke!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by wawappl: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2017
WE DEY SOW ASHEBI FOR PROTEST! I NO GET MONEY FOR ASHEBI O
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2017
u just flashed ur yabaleft certificate...mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for ur mind now u don talk better thing...with all d dust devasted bons and groundnut u dey chop u think say na life u dey..bro wake u are only existing while doze u serve and mortgaged ur future for are living the life u will never have in aso villa...stop existing thrive to live!!!!!!!
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by obamabinladen(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

#Istandforgoodgovernance#

Cc, NgeneUkwenu Sarrki ISTANDWITHBUHAR
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)

God only stand with people who stand for something.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by repogirl(f): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Something green along with bullet proof helmet and full body armour incase Buhari's soldiers and police are in attendance also.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ibietela2(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
The Tuface's protest has been the subject all over the social media in the past one week. The superstar has announced the dress code for the Nationwide protest. As shared on his Instagram page, see below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/tuface-idibia-announces-dress-code-for.html

One day protest or what?
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by IVORY2009(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2017
INTROVERT:
hope u are not resposible for dat, DSS are on their way!
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by back2sender: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green...

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.
Can 2face address his home not to talk of a Street.
All what you will be hearing is notin dey happen! Notin dey happen!!!
When a household of ship is been led by a LION i have no problem with that BUT WHEN A HOUSEHOLD OF LION IS BEEN LED BY A SHEEP, WAHALA DEY. TUFACE IS A SHEEP AND CAN NOT LEAD.
He Benefited from corruption during the last government of DON FORTUNATO.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Naomi222(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
The dress code should be black cos Nigeria is mourning we are in total blackout.#istandwith2face#

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by oochi123(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
I pray no one gets shot o.police please o..just a peaceful protest.. All de best
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Lilimax(f): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Emeks008:
Nigerian, make we roll. No more buffoons ruling us
#istandwith2face
Try Italy embarassed
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by back2sender: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green...

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.
Can 2face address his home not to talk of a Street.
All what you will be hearing is notin dey happen! Notin dey happen!!!
When a household of sheep is been led by a LION i have no problem with that BUT WHEN A HOUSEHOLD OF LION IS BEEN LED BY A SHEEP, WAHALA DEY. TUFACE IS A SHEEP AND CAN NOT LEAD.
He Benefited from corruption during the last government of DON FORTUNATO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.