Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) (60880 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / 2baba: The Truth About The February 6th Man And The Frustrated Antagonists-happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
autonomous22:
I don't v anytin green for now but before den I will rush n buy one..... I can't afford to miss dis protest

This was immediately the first thing I thought of

What if people don't have any green clothes? Is he expecting people to go shopping for a protest?

This is thoughtless
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by jamislaw(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Why do I have this feeling that this protest might end up, being a street carnival and twerking party, 'cos nigerian youths could be very stupid most times!!!
Bro the Jobless Nigerian will go out there to catch fun nothing more.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Splashme: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

#Istandforgoodgovernance#

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by paschu: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Empty barrel. How about calling for your own protest? Cynical enemies of the people.

[s]
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by MaziOmenuko: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
kalindaminda:

I even wanted to message him this advice on Instagram, but I didn't bother because he doesn't seem serious

Dress code? Is this a party??

Stay there...the next update will be list of comedians to perform and a beauty contest to sum it up.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#

You should be educated enough to know it's 2face and not 2phase...huge a transformer if you feel pained or better still drink rat poison to cool your temper.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Olukolade1: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
No going back. Enough is a enough.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Stay there...the next update will be list of comedians to perform and a beauty contest to sum it up.

I won't be surprised
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by paschu: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2017
The code for the last anti-Trump women's match in washinting was PINK and "pussy-hat".

MaziOmenuko:

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by paschu: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
This is PEACEFUL march. NOT a riot. Get it in, pls.

kalindaminda:

What if people don't have any green clothes? Is he expecting people to go shopping for a protest?

This is thoughtless

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by habiham: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Click like if you stand with Tuface, Share if you don't

May God Almighty punish who Dont click like ... we are tired of this suffering of change in our dear country enough is enough we Dont know their change mean suffering

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by addikt(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2017
I stand with 2baba and will personally bring Blackface as well......
Na me talk am!!!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Sultty(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2017
tuface ke
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by kels2much(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2017
freddurst:

SHUT UP! Most successful revolution/protest all over the world were carried out by the masses(the so called common man).so which 'renown group are u talking about'?

I tire for the guy. He is here blabbing, ask him if he has ever taken the pain and time to write to 2face Facebook page or twitter to give him so suggestions on how to carry out this protest in a manner he thinks will yield more better results. If he really wants to help why not come out with your own plan and lets see.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2017
kalindaminda:

This is thoughtless

So in your whole family nobody has "something green"

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by HedrixxxAb: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2017
The truth can kill but it can't be killed "2Face Idibia (2baba) got a Ferrari car worth of 50Million frm David Mark(Fmr. Sen. President),Which the present one is not giving him,He got a Prado Jeep worth 20million frm Godwill Akpabio(Fmr Governor of Akwa Ibom) and Mr GEJ gave him 150million naira for his wedding in Dubai....Tell me why 2baba won't protest against this present Administration?(Written by Idris Abubakar Buko)
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by handofGod1(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2017
#ISTANDFORCHRISTALONE# CLICK LIKE IF U ARE FOR CHRIST
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Bestbeelieve: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
How do you ensure that this protest is not hijacked by hoodlums or the political class. Those shouting i stand today will tomorrow sing a different song if their situation changes a bit.I'd rather prefer starting a movement. A peaceful change movement where we will look for areas that we can individually make a change 'collectively' be it in whatever field of activity and together we can make a change and BE the change that we desire. with time....not as long as you think,there will not be room for these unscrupulous elements who find their way to position of authority today!!
Just my thoughts.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Mintek: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I don't have anything green oooooooo...well I will still show up with white

It's allowed bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
ademusiwa2r:
You see, I lived abroad s real years to know the law. Please down gather. That is the law

They obviously do not speak English in the abroad that you lived. Abi?
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
HedrixxxAb:
The truth can kill but it can't be killed "2Face Idibia (2baba) got a Ferrari car worth of 50Million frm David Mark(Fmr. Sen. President),Which the present one is not giving him,He got a Prado Jeep worth 20million frm Godwill Akpabio(Fmr Governor of Akwa Ibom) and Mr GEJ gave him 150million naira for his wedding in Dubai....Tell me why 2baba won't protest against this present Administration?(Written by Idris Abubakar Buko)

Keep trying.
Buhari received stolen money from Rivers state, Lagos state, Ekiti state etc but is our president forming corruption fighter.
Tell your paymasters that we, the youths, are wiser now.
No more will we be deceived with TALK that we are leaders of tomorrow while they steal our money and deprive us of electricity, good roads, jobs etc.
Together, we stand up and say- #EnoughisEnough!
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

WARNING: Haters of progress for the people are liable to die of jealousy.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Click like if you stand with Tuface, Share if you don't

I'M THE 1000th LIKER !
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by MaziOmenuko: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

You should be educated enough to know it's 2face and not 2phase...huge a transformer if you feel pained or better still drink rat poison to cool your temper.

>>>

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Priest69(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Why do I have this feeling that this protest might end up, being a street carnival and twerking party, 'cos nigerian youths could be very stupid most times!!!
I suspect it would turn out to be a musical concert
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Blessed16(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
adonbilivit:
2baba for president 2019. click like if you agree.
he turn all our young girls into baby mamas
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by eph12(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)
What do we have to do for God to stand with us?
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
lol...Aljazeera shld come and cover your 3449 likes of a protest.

FuckyourMama:
High blood pressure loading for d world renowned, clueless dullardd...i pray Al jazeera wud do live coverage to further frustrate d presidiot n his clan of zombies.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Swisscoinng:
lol...Aljazeera shld come and cover your 3449 likes of a protest.

They wouldn't mind. Everyone dislikes d dullardd!
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by everozone: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)
Heaven helps those that help themselves.I stand with 2baba
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
basty:
Shame on any IPOB participating in the rally because they don't belong to Nigeria.
Who follow you drag am?
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by franklynsunny(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Independent day dressing is bera
Green white greeeeeen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / Tiwa Savage's P.A, Thompson Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.