Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

360gospelvibes's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360gospelvibes's Profile / 360gospelvibes's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Education / Re: ..... by 360gospelvibes: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Please reply your mail

Triose95:
All the best to students writing SAT in October, if you need SAT materials contact me via email great4ever2017@gmail.com
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Most schools require general...

chibertha:
Thank you very much.
What is written there is just GRE, when I tried to register I started seeing things such as General, physics etc
Since it is not specified I presume it is general then.

Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
It's hyper advisable

TIGER1001:
I am a fall 2020 hopeful for a masters in business analytics, is it advisable i write gre or gmat?
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
No its not compulsory, I would advice you get there about 30 minutes to your scheduled interview

lexychuks:
Good evening. My interview is scheduled for 9am, is it true that all applicants must be at the Walter Carrington by 6:30am irrespective of their scheduled appointment?
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2019
You can take it along, they would collect it from you

Davidkking:

It's better you don't risk it..... don't mind all those photographers with their toy camera.......just fill in another ds-160
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2019
AMEN OOOO

fairheart:
It is not the dream itself, brother. I was only shown what was to happen. What makes the dream come true is not the dream per se, but the ONE who has designed plans for those who are being approved. I am just a layman daily dreamer who sees some things before they happen. All glory belong to God. But should you really need to contact me, you're welcome.

And yes, the dream is valid as long as God wills. There's a wind of change ahead.
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
High School GPA and Test Scores. New freshman applicants should have a high school grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, and an ACT score of 20 or higher, or the SAT equivalent

TheZed:
For direct PhD from Bsc, most schools require 3.5 gpa. Check out University of Arkansas requirements, make sure you apply there if you meet up with everything. Also check out University of Tennessee Knoxville.
Also either industry engineering or industrial and systems engineering, it’s the same thing. Some schools use it interchangeably.
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
$19800
Brown2Green:

In why this school?
Do you really think the VO will sit and let you number all those?
Make it exciting and engaging. Make a flowing sentence.

Your scholarship is not big with all the global tag it has.
What's your total deficit?
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please check your mail bro
fairheart:
And what makes you think visa cannot be granted if the student is interviewed next by a different consular?
There will be difference when he/she reapply. Don't numb the hope yet.
By the way, your suggestion is not going to work. Large dump of money in acct will be worst as this will literally mean the student do this for the purpose of visa. If he/she meet a different VO, the outcome will not be the same.
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2019

1 Like

Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2019
Please kindly reply your mail brother
fairheart:
I am happy for you! God did it for you! You did it for yourself. Excel!
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks a lot bro, would work more on it
dreambound:

A part of your response to both 'what would this program do for you' and 'why this course?' should align with, and point out, what you want to do in Nigeria after your studies.
Your response to Why this School should be more concise..you wouldn't have time to say all that..and you would literally sound like you crammed it even if you are given the opportunity to say it all..prepare something that's both concise and convincing.
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good evening kings and queens, please kindly help me with my proposed transcript

Vo: Y r u going to d US?
Me: To pursue my Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering

V.o: How did u know abt dis school?
Me: I attended an Education Fair organized by Education USA, Where I met with representatives from the school, then I did some research about the school using usnews.com, Princeton review and study.com

V.o: What research did you do
Me: I researched the location, tuition, and scholarship opportunities, the opportunity for co-op and internship programs, International enrolment rate and international programs, accreditation of my program

V.o: Tell me abt ur program
Me: My course duration is 55months, the required credit hour to graduate is 125, also a minimum of 16 and a maximum of 18 credit hours is required each semester. Then i would mention my courses

V.o: What's ur highest degree?
Me: Ordinary National Degree

V.o: Year of grad?
Me: 2018

V.o: Wat av u been doing after ur OND
Me: I went for an internship job at Highland Energy Services Limited

V.o: What role were you performing
Me: I was evaluating electric systems, programs, applications, and components.

V.o: How many applications?
Me: 3. UCO, Northeastern University, University of Cincinnati

V.o: Tell me what this program would do for you:
Me: It would afford me a deeper understanding, knowledge, and insight into designing, developing new technical skills and programs needed for quantum computing, embedded systems designs, multimedia processing, and photonics

V.o: Why this course:
Me: This course would expose me to the theoretical and experimental skills needed in the feeds of Digital Electronics, Control systems, power engineering, mechatronics, and digital signal processing

V.o who is your sponsor
Me: I have a global diversity scholarship of $5000then my uncle would cover the rest

V.o: what would you do after your program
Me: everybody knows the major challenge in Nigeria is power and energy, i would be coming back to my country to work with the Ministry of Power, works and housing to bring in new renewable energy options my country can delve into to stop our over-dependence on hydroelectric power which during dry season, causes epileptic power supply.

V.o: Why this school
Me:
1.Due to the global diversity scholarship I was offered and the affordable tuition for my sponsor,
2. Due to the international program the school offers, called CRISP - community responding to international students program where an international student is paired with an American family and mandated to meet a minimum of once in a month.
3.i choose the school. because of a new center started by the college of mathematics and science called "CURE-STEM. Centre for undergraduate research education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics where a STEM undergraduate is opportune to carry out research in their respective programs with the vision of creating new technologies that can change the world
4.Opportunity for Co-op programs and Internship: after my second year, I would be going for an internship program which would expose me to the practical aspect of my program, etc
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
There was date for July 9 as at yesterday for Lagos

Brown2Green:

Shoot!

You were not supposed to cancel if you want to reschedule.

You only Cancel if you want to change Location.

My advice is to consider Abuja because Lagos date is far now.
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
Brown2Green:

Done

I just sent you mail bro
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 360gospelvibes: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Brown2Green post=79300453]

Please bro it's saying I can't send message to you because I can't send more anonymous message. Please can you send me a message
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 360gospelvibes: 12:25am On May 31, 2019
Leone26:
Hi guys. Please who's sure of the exact dates for the Muslim public holidays next week? Is it June 4&5 or 5&6?? Thanks.

The holiday is Tuesday and Wednesday, 4th and 5th

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 360gospelvibes: 2:33pm On May 22, 2019
Been reading about master students and Ph.D., abeg anybody with undergraduate transcript e joor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Sonnie Badu Welcomes A Baby Boy by 360gospelvibes: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2018
UK based Ghanaian Gospel Musician Sonnie Badu welcomed a baby boy yesterday

The Musician took to his Instagram account @sonniebaduuk to share this beautiful news.

Read More Here: https://360gospelvibes.com/2018/07/sonnie-badu-welcomes-a-baby-boy
Religion / Nigerian Preident Buhari Mourns The Demise Of Can’s Frst President, Luther Cisha by 360gospelvibes: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed his condolence over the death of the first president of the Christian Council of Nigeria (now CAN), Rev. Luther Cishak.

In a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, The President described the late reverend as a man who was passionate about the promotion of peaceful coexistence, tolerance, social harmony and mutual respect between Christians and Muslims in Plateau State and the country in general.

The President recalled that in a 2003 crisis that rocked the state, the late Mr. Cishak risked his own life in order to protect others from being killed by mobs, adding that “this kind of sacrifice for peace is an uncommon virtue that must be extolled by all patriotic Nigerians.”

Calling the deceased ‘one of Nigeria’s finest and greatest religious leaders’, the President extended his condolences to his family of the deceased and the Christian Association of Nigeria.

The late Cishak was 88 years old at the time of his passing.

Source: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/09/nigerian-preident-buhari-mourns-demise.html

Religion / Confusion In Kogi As Mad Man Beats Up Pastor In Kogi State, After The Pastor Tri by 360gospelvibes: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Confusion started in Kogi state as an unidentified Pastor in Kogi State, fond of faking miracles, met his waterloo yesterday after a mad man he tried delivering ended up beating a mess out of him.

According to eyewitnesses, the self-acclaimed Pastor would arrange with people to pretend to be mentally deranged, while he would ‘heal’ them. The mad man, in this case, was in no mood to play.

In a post on Instagram, @official_ceo_brannation01 reported it:

“A mad man and a pastor fighting this afternoon..the pastor insisted on delivering the mad man and it resulted to serious beating from the mad man.. pastors and wetin no concern them..according to witnesses.the pastor is fond of arranging with ppl to pretend to be mad and he will now claim healing them.. Today was a wrong day for him..”

Religion / Nathaniel Bassey, Frank Edwards Headlines AFRIMMA 2017 Awards & Musicfestival by 360gospelvibes: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
When Praises Go Up, Blessings Come Down. The Following Talented Gospel Artists have been shortlisted for AFRIMMA 2017 Awards & Music Festival "Best Gospel Artist"

Nominees Are
1. Frank Edwards - Nigeria
2. Nathaniel Bassey - Nigeria
3. Uche Agu - Nigeria
4. Sonnie Badu - Ghana
5. SP Koffi Sarpong - Ghana
6. Willy Paul - Kenya
7. Icha Kavons - Congo
8. Ntokozo Mbambo- South Africa

Source: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/08/nathaniel-bassey-frank-edwards.html

Religion / Exclusive Pictures From Tim Godfrey Fearless Concert by 360gospelvibes: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Tim Godfrey’s Fearless Concert has come and gone, and it left indelible marks on minds of everybody attended. The Concert which was headlined by Grammy award winner Kirk Franklin was held at the House On The Rock Church Lagos.

Here are Exclusive Pictures from the concert

Check Out http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/08/exclusive-pictures-from-tim-godfrey.html for more pictures

Religion / Gospel Music Sensation Tasha Cobbs Set To Feature Nicki Minaj On Her New Album by 360gospelvibes: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
A track listing of songs on iTunes reveals that hip hop/rap artist Nicki Minaj has collaborated with gospel artist Tasha Cobbs on her upcoming album, Heart. Passion. Pursuit.

Nicki Minaj is featured on the song titled “I’m Getting Ready,” the eighth of ten songs. Cobbs’ album will be released on August 25, 2017 and is now available for pre-order.

Other artists featured on the album include Anna Golden, William Murphy, Jimi Cravity, and Kierra Sheard.

Some months ago, Nicki Minaj tweeted her desire to collaborate with Cobbs, writing, “When you finish recording the album, come to my studio so I can put a 16 on one of these songs miss thang! Can’t wait for this to drop!” Her wish came true.

Source: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/07/gospel-music-sensation-tasha-cobbs-set.html

Religion / Breaking News: Don Moen Is Not Dead by 360gospelvibes: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2017
American Gospel Singer-Songwriter, Pastor, and Producer of Christian Worship Music Donald James "DON MOEN IS NOT DEAD as whats been going on online is simply FALSE...

In some series of tweets and some blog post yesterday it was rumored that the musician has died.

To Quash This Rumour, We made our findings and got to know the American Musician isn't Dead. He Posted a Picture on his Instgram Page @DONMOEN where he was celebrating 4 generations in Minnesota where he was in a photo with his Dad, Son John Bennett and Luke.

Furthermore to ascertain He wasnt dead, Nigerian Gospel Musician Frank Edwards took it upon himself to put through a message to his son Michael who further confirmed that the Musician is not dead
See Image Below

Source: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/07/breaking-news-don-moen-is-not-dead.html?m=1

Religion / How Frank Edwards Changed The Story Of A Young Street Begger (A True Life Story) by 360gospelvibes: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
It was a life changing experience for a young beggar as God used his tool Frank Edwards to change his life. The page of history books will never be enough to write about frank Edwards
The content below tells the story of a street beggar and how God used Gospel music artiste, frank Edward’s to change the life of the beggar.

The story began when Kemi Ajumobi, An Emcee, was driving along admiralty way in Lekki and she saw a young chap trying to reach out to someone to beg and was turned off…she felt strongly to turn back so she did and she said if God wanted her to see him again it would be easy and voila she drove down a bit she saw him and this time it was with his friend. His name is Daniel and his friend’s name is Ibrahim. Daniel stopped school in Jss1 and sincerely desires to go back to school. To cut it all short,

At the end. The lady, kemi asked daniel

Who’s your favourite gospel artist.
And he said frank Edwards.

What are your goals in life
To become a Mechanical Engineer

And faithfully Frank Edward Got To See The Post & Requested Someone To Get The Boy To Him. He Said

In His Words, He Said

Somebody get me these boys let’s rain Miracles on them .. I have been there so I know exactly how it hurts to beg to survive , thank God for JESUS! thank God they chose the right role model .. their lives will never be the same!!! And he speaks so well he will defiantly do well in school !! and no boy you will not live a normal life you will live an excellent life !!! @kemiajumobi thank you for taking out time to visit the streets If u can still find them pls bring them to me. Pls pls pls #miraclerain #miraclerain #miraclerain

Source: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/07/how-frank-edwards-changed-story-of.html?m=1

Religion / House On The Rock Presents "The African Praise Experience" (TAPE) 2017 by 360gospelvibes: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
The African Praise Experience (TAPE) 2017 of the House On The Rock Church is here again. This years edition promises to be exciting, fun-filled and glorious with amazing ministers bringing down the heavens....Get set for a night of wonders with ministers like Frank Edwards, Segun Obe, Joe Praiz, Chioma Jesus, Eben, Beejay Sax. Elijah Oyedele, Onos Ariyo and many more....

Date: Friday, July 31st, 2017.

Time: 8:00pm Till Dawn

As Usual, there would be free transportation at this strategic places

1. FESTAC – Mile 2 Bus-stop

2. CMS – CMS BRT BUS STOP BY THE FERRY JETTY

3. APAPA – Wilma Bus-stop (Mobil Filling station)

4. AJEGUNLE – Total Filling Station Boundary

5. KETU OJOTA – MRS Filling Station beside Ogudu Road Ojota

6. SURULERE – National Stadium

7. SANGOTEDO – Infront of Wadbash Hotel

8. AJAH – Infront of GTBank Beside Oando Petrol Station

9. ONIKAN – MUSON Centre Mall

10. UNILAG – Moremi Car Park

11. MEDILAG – Luth block 4 car park

12. YABA – TECH - Akata Frontage, Beside SMBS

Source: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/07/house-on-rock-presents-african-praise.html

1 Share

Religion / Exclusive Pictures From Praise, Worship Session #halleluyahfestival by 360gospelvibes: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
#HallelujahFestival, an offshoot of #HallelujahChallenge, the viral midnight praise and worship session initiated by gospel musician Nathaniel Bassey held on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at The Glitz Events Centre.

Thousands of worshippers gathered at the venue to participate in Festival, which started as an Instagram Live session between 12AM & 1AM (WAT) everyday in the month of June.

The #HallelujahChallenge grew from 4,000 viewers in its first week to more than 70,000 participants at its peak, attracting attention from the media both local and international.

The session sparked a frenzy on social media, successfully breaking religious and interdenominational divide, with several Nigerian celebrities participating in the session and sharing testimonies.

Speaking at the event, Nathaniel Bassey said the miracles and testimonies experienced during the challenge was just the beginning of greater things to come. He added that God is set to do mighty things upon the earth through the church.

Music ministers at the festival came from across the country to fellowship as they led worshippers to extol the majesty of God.

Artistes who performed at the event include Victoria Orenze, Chingtok Ishiaku, Olumide Iyun, Glowreeyah, Mairo Ese, and Kaestrings, who sang the viral song Ga Shi Nan.

Check Out More Pictures Here - http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/07/exclusive-pictures-from-praise-worship.html

1 Like

Religion / New Release: Miracle Rain - Frank Edwards by 360gospelvibes: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
RockTown Music Boss Frank Edwards releases much awaited single, Miracle Rain!

In his words,
“Miracle Rain is more than just a song, it speaks of coming rain of miracles and blessings all from the good Hand of God. Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to dance in the Miracle Rain. Remain blessed“

‘Miracle Rain’ serves as a follow-up single to ‘Wetin You No Fit Do‘ which was released last Month. The Song Was Produced by Frank Edwards

Download Here- http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/07/new-release-miracle-rain-frank-edwards.html

Religion / Nathaniel Bassey Replies Critics Of Himself And #halleluyahchallenge by 360gospelvibes: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Convener Of #HalleluyahChallenge Nathaniel Bassey replies Critics of Halleluyah Challenge and Himself on tiwtter this morining, In His few words, he said

Source: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/06/nathaniel-bassey-replies-critics-of.html

Religion / Catholics In Nigeria Begins Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by 360gospelvibes: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Just Hallelujah challenge came to an end, The Young & Catholic Nigeria has announced that there will be a rosary challenge live on Instagram for Catholics all over Nigeria who are willing to join.

It was not exactly termed a rosary challenge but it requires that participants come live on Instagram at a certain time of the day to join others in doing a live recital…

The rosary challenge began on June 23rd and is expected to continue till October. According to Ebuka, who shared the information on his Instagram account, the rosary will be recited in the mornings.

Youngandcatholicng announced on it’s Instagram page that the Instagram live rosary is to mark the Marian Year 2017.

They wrote:

“Good Morning Instafam! In the spirit of the Marian Year 2017 (100 years of the appearance of Mary in Fatima, Portugal) we decided to invite you all to pray the rosary with us daily live on Instagram! Starting today until the end of the Marian year, we will pray the rosary on Instagram Live at 8am West African Time!! So if you find it difficult praying the rosary or just want to hang out with Mary or you want to pray as a group, join us everyday at 8am! We’ll be praying for you and see you live soon! #RingAroundTheRosary#DailyWalkWithMary #AWalkToRemember#YCNDailyRosaryWalk #TellYourFriends#AndYourFamily #TellEverybody ”

Read More: http://www.360gospelvibes.com/2017/06/catholics-in-nigeria-begins-rosary.html

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.