Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

360great's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360great's Profile / 360great's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Politics / Re: Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused by 360great(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lifeless president..... Backtodaura isagoal

3 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP National Convention: Secondus Salutes Members, Nigerians. by 360great(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Say no to Mr Lifeless. Back to daura isagoal

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets by 360great(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
We have finally undressed the Lifeless one

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by 360great(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ode' , when u go get sense self

CilicMarin:

The same way Akpabio and Nsime nkere will roast Udom.

For your info. Kwara, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers States are APC pet projects in 2019.

Politics / Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by 360great(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Shut up boy, you don't stay in the corner of your room & type shiit. I'm a Niger delta man. Apc is a rejected party here.

CilicMarin:

The same way Akpabio and Nsime nkere will roast Udom.

For your info. Kwara, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers States are APC pet projects in 2019.
Politics / Re: PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? by 360great(m): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Kwankwaso has more supporters to atiku.... I bet you kwankwaso is the only one that can defeat buhari.
excomarow:
The greatest mistake PDP will make is to give Saraki the ticket. Atiku has better chances and has a good political structure across the states

Saraki's Popularity is only on social media... Even PDP members in my state and Abuja that i have interacted with, will tell you Saraki can not beat Buhari if PDP wants to unseat him.

Atiku or no Presidency for PDP
Religion / Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by 360great(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
True talk my brother, come to my parish you will weep for the true essence of Christianity. All what they are interested is your money. The church don tire me o
rastaLivity:
everything about RCCG is CASH. every sermon is centered around money. May God help the gullible and feeble ones. Amen
Travel / Re: Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) by 360great(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Interesting.... Nice one
Family / Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by 360great(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2018
The rate at which married women cheat these days is alarming
Politics / Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by 360great(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2018
I have given up on Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Father With His 3 Children That Are Also Medical Doctors Like Himself. PHOTO by 360great(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ode'
May sense fall on u
JasonScoolari:
So we should start dancing nakked?

The Senate president father was a thief and we all know who the Senate president is.
Politics / Re: Dogara Submits Nomination Form At PDP Headquarters (Photos) by 360great(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ode when u go get sense self..... Mugu90 grin
Apc is falling apart you are here bragging
buhariguy:
Finally,
I told the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that padded dogara and thief saraki were never in apc from day one.

The weakiest people are returning to their evil party.
The party of losers.
The party of the useless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Yyy by 360great(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Ojota
angelusbrut:

What is your location?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Yyy by 360great(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Anyhope for someone who studied chemical engineering, but has experience in Electrical?
angelusbrut:
I need two graduates of the above course in Onitsha for immediate employment.
You have to be smart and intelligent
Self starter
Between the age of 22-28 yrs
One year /less than one year experience is required

If interested send cv=impartconsulting@gmail.com
Health / Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by 360great(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
E don be for SA.
Say no to weed
Celebrities / Re: Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert by 360great(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
The kind eye when my guy with face cap dey look dat girl eeh shocked

1 Like

Crime / Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by 360great(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Port Harcourt, rivers state is unsafe. All these is why I can leave in that state. Army, police & cultist harass you the way they like. Rip to the young man
Travel / Re: How much does it cost to renew Nigerian Passport? by 360great(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
25-30k,
wwwkaycom:
I enquired from a lady immigration officer this afternoon and she told me that it'll cost me 35k to renew my Nigerian Passport. Could this be true? How much does it cost to renew passport in Nigeria pls? Again, when will the 10 year passport come into effect?
Travel / Re: 2 Jets Stolen At Lagos Airport: Nigerians React by 360great(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Zombie spotted. Chai, see wetin 30k dey cause grin
buhariguy:
No jet is missing,
Pdp want to use it for campaign.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: OND Electrical Or Mechanical Engineering Intern by 360great(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Can a bsc holder apply?
graciedan:
Our client an Engineering Company is looking to hire an OND graduate of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.

The candidate would work as an Engineering Intern in the organisation.

Candidates should live on the mainland.
Properties / Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by 360great(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2018
How much seun go dash u shocked
arthurwillia:
Finally FTC..
shocked
Religion / Re: Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop by 360great(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Zombie spotted grin see wetin 30k dey cause grin grin
Jombojombo:
This Bishop must be an IPOB in zombies voice grin grin
Politics / Re: 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race by 360great(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2018
E don dey happen oooo shocked

1 Like

Career / Re: How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? by 360great(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2018
Every sunday evening I have to start crying because the next day is Monday, the work pressure is just hell, financial institution Is not a place I would suggest to my enemy to work. The manner & which you are shouted on is out of this world

13 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time by 360great(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
I concur..... No time for parasite girls, #Team mature ladies grin

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation by 360great(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked

Politics / Re: PDP Only Exists On Twitter And Whatsapp - Festus Keyamo by 360great(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool

Politics / Re: Thugs Fight And Destroy APC Campaign Offices In Jalingo (Photos) by 360great(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
Welcome development grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Career / Re: Should I Quit My Job? by 360great(m): 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please which business was that? I'm intin it.
Back to the topic don't kill your self with marketing job, I have been there, I had to resign asap

1 Like

Politics / Breaking News Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Resigns by 360great(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigeria’s Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun, has resigned sources close to her told Daily Trust.
It is not clear when she submitted her resignation letter.
According to our source, the resignation followed the allegation of not serving the compulsory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, and obtaining a certificate that the NYSC have disowned.

The minister felt that her position is becoming untenable and is hurting the President in the run up to the 2019 election.

Cc:mynd44

Politics / Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos by 360great(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2018
This is Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.