Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

360great's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360great's Profile / 360great's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Travel / Re: How Were You Able To Travel Abroad? by 360great(m): 2:14am On May 09, 2023
Through school. And it worth it. But requires finance
Travel / Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad by 360great(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2023
Bro free her. She think she's smart when she comes here she will see what loneliness will do her as a result of cold. Most naija guys here are in search of akata (black Americans or white lady to marry.) So most Nigerians guys here aren't even looking for Nigerian girls to marry. Because they dont have papers . She will regret her actions possibly in future.
Lifeinbits:
Myself and my girlfriend have been dating for almost three years that she sometimes stays in my house too. I have always had the intention of traveling abroad but i don't know how, so last year my girlfriend brought the idea of traveling and how she wants to try US study route and i encouraged her to do so. I also supported her so much with my money by helping her to pay her application fee and TOEFL exam. While doing all these, we had a conversation and she told me that if she is able to get a fully funded offer that we will be going together and I will be going with her as dependent. Now my girlfriend has gotten admission but she is yet to apply for visa and she has changed plans. She does not want me to go with her rather she is advising that I should also use the study route ifi want to travel.

Note : we had the intentions of getting married but right now she doesn't want us to get marry.
Politics / Re: Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records by 360great(m): 6:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Suffer no dey tire you grin....anyways continueyour suffering by voting your preferredcandidate
Ofemmanu1:
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor, and how his henchmen cornered Lagos fortunes with Bullion vans.
I hated Tinubu.
.. Meanwhile I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity and the "No Shishi Paradigm" I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT.
Politics / Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by 360great(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2022
Share your mail or contact
Amos1423:
Has Saraki and the rest congratulated Atiku? Una just dey pressure this man, una want make e kill himself? I heard he shared buses around, he could actually use them for town drop till he realises the money for the presidential form

BTW
Please my people I Need a job o preferably an ICT tutor.. I am a graduate of computer science and I am based in Rivers State. I can teach your students how to be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Graphics Design, Microsoft Word and Photoshop. My laptop got spoilt so I want to offer this service to be able to get a new laptop. Thanks!

Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2022
Congratulations ��

1 Like

Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2022
The link is not working
Jaylo79:

https:///f1usvisahopefuls
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
Please who's going to prairie view A&M university Texas ?
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2022
I'm going to Texas. I just sent you a dm
Blessedpromise:
I’ll be having my interview in Abuja please if there is any group checking for available dates for Abuja or Lagos please add me in and also link for those going to Houston Texas please add me in as well. Thank you
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2022
Please let's connect and practice together.
Uuceee:
Hello
I'm new here, I will be having my F-1 visa interview on 11th May, please I need to be part mock interview �
As soon as possible.
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 5:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Okay then.
Thanks �
Walspring:

Most schools have been sending i20 via email since covid era and it’s accepted by embassy.
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please does all school send i20 hard copy ?
If no will embassy accept the colour print out I received from school. After I've sign ?
Can I present a printed i20 to the vo ?
Walspring:

You don’t upload i20 when filling ds160 only upload passport photograph

You signed the i20 yourself if you are 18 years and above. Below 18 years the guardian or parent sign on their below.

Make sure your i20 is signed before going for your interview
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is there no place you need to sign on your i20
Olaslaze:
I don’t understand what you mean by that,how do i sign that
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Try ebonyi state
jbryan54:
Please what is the easiest state to get an international passport in Nigeria? Abuja and Lagos are no go areas and I need one urgently.
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Done
AkinShalom:

Kindly check your mail brother
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Talk to me
What do u need to know !?
AkinShalom:
Please! Who graduated from Rivers State University ?
I need some info! It urgent please
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 4:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Good day bro, did you also applied here or you are in prairie view already ?
JKtl980:

Check our PVAMU Texas

Travel / Re: Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? by 360great(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Explain better please
Westernequinox:
Buy usdt, stake it in lending, use 2mil,and exchanger pays you 23k daily, 706 monthly
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please anyone for prairie view A&M university Tx ?
Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 360great(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2022
So how do we get to join the group ?

ChChCh:
Hi guys! We have a What's app group where we help ourselves prepare for visa interview by asking ourselves interview questions in form of mock. The lin k doesn't work here.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Benard Odoh Reacts To Court Judgement Sacking Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers by 360great(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Time for everybody to react [sup][/sup]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks by 360great(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2022
undecided cool
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Refuses To Launch Oneweb Internet Satellites Over Sanctions by 360great(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Interesting time

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner by 360great(m): 5:12am On Feb 10, 2022
Funny county

26 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) by 360great(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2021
He's obviously not in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ologbondiyan: Why I Didn’t Adopt Lai Mohammed’s Propaganda Way As PDP Spokesman by 360great(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
The greatest liar of our time.
Respect our honourable minister grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by 360great(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Shebi u no like better thing. grin
Werey cool
Jollyvisa57:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Celebrities / Re: Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape by 360great(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
cool
xpressionx:
Their cup of tea.
How much is 12.5kg gas in your area now?

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by 360great(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2021
She's always on social media chatting, and never cared to chat me up. So some day I took her phone to check what's up. Only for me to see several chats with niggas she's going out with. And aspiring niggas.
Just have to break up with her. Before I get myself hurt.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 360great(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Still waiting on them. Submitted end of last month too
emirtea:
What about you? I’ve submitted an application since 20th of September

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 360great(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please when did you submit your application
What course did you apply for
AOI2016:
Hello guys,
I just got a conditional offer letter from Teesside University, I want to ask if someone in the Uk can pay the deposit fee on my behalf.
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA by 360great(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Truth is south South will produce the next president of Nigeria.
Tinubu will only aspire, but north can never give it to him.
This i have seen clearly.

1 Like

Health / Re: Nigeria Missing As UK Recognises COVID Certificates From Over 50 Countries by 360great(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Everything in Nigeria is politicised. So don't blame UK government

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.