Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

360zibah's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360zibah's Profile / 360zibah's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Phones / Re: Lumia 925 Windows Phone By Nokia by 360zibah: 7:12pm On May 14, 2013
jedisco: I'm beginning to see these Tecno fans as people who have used java phones all their lives and so can easily pee in their pants over basic phone functions.

One thing you guys should understand is that no matter the way you look at it, ALL ( take note ALL ) current Tecno phones can only be regarded as very low - low end phones.
So y'all need to take a pill and stop having orgasms over nothing.

M-E-A-N

*chuckles*
Literature / Re: Top Quotes From Novels You've Read by 360zibah: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Valon4ego: more where that came from

Oh goody...amazing!! amazing!!!. I will see to it I get those books. A macabre sense of humor would get me to read any book...anytime.
Literature / Re: Top Quotes From Novels You've Read by 360zibah: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nightside Simon R Greene

John Taylor: "he looked as run down and untrustworthy as the place he worked in which took some doing. Carter was neurotically thin, defiantly unhealthy and basically disgusting on a genetic level. You got the feeling he'd still be sleazy even if you soaked him in bleach for a week. He did his best to look put-upon and hard done by but I still felt an instinctive need to slap him on general principles".

Drood Series
Molly Metcalf (one trio of the infamous Metcalf witch sisters): "beat it or I shall turn you into something runny and squishy with testicles floating all over"

John Taylor to an ogre "...he bellowed in a voice so thick he must have had a third testicle tucked away somewhere"

John Taylor: "you are as useless as the last four letters in the word QUEUE"

Anonymous (Nightside 11): "Come forward scum that I may bestow beatings on you"

Plenty more but I can remember these few cos it was the last series I consumed. Yeah yeah the first isn't exactly a quote but I'm Zibah....sue me. Nyahahahahah!!!

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Top Quotes From Novels You've Read by 360zibah: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Valon4ego: there are from codex alera by jim butcher

MAX: Legionnares are
not afraid of dinner.
Dinner is afraid of
legionnares. [Princep's
Fury, 127]
MAX: ....and not even she would do that with
you, no matter how
much money or burlap
bags were involved!
[Princep's Fury, 129]
MAX: Ambassador, in the course of my life, I
have more than once
been too ignorant to
know that something
was impossible before I
did it anyway. I see no reason to jeopardize
that success.
TAVI: It certainy
explains your study
habits...
[Princep's Fury, 85]

Is Codex Alera a great read? I've had it on my tab for centuries and can't bring myself to read it. Currently reading Jim Butcher's Dresden files...about 14books. Still on Book 5
Technology Market / Re: Blackberry Bold 4 For Sale by 360zibah: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Travel / Re: Your Experience With Nigeria Commercial Buses by 360zibah: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Yea have had a couple of hilarious experiences in traffic.....Lagos traffic deserves an Oscar mehn; LASTHMA, NPF, Area Boys should be nominated for supporting roles. Have written on Lagos traffic a couple of times, no need rehashing

http://360zibah./2012/02/20/lagos-traffic-ii-2/
http://360zibah./2012/12/04/lagosmy-sorrow/

Now you know why I've white hairs
Science/Technology / Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe by 360zibah: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2013
devon_boss: Hw cn a man b havin sex inside bush.. shocked

How can a man not be having sex inside bush LoL
Sports / Re: Adenuga Gives Eagles $1M, Keshi $200,000 by 360zibah: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
Reward for hardwork and success. Proud of Keshi
Literature / Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 360zibah: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
xroad: Diary of a Geek - Nigerian Technology Blog
www.artwales.biz

Your blog rocks. I book-marked it last year. Won't mind if you write more often though.
Phones / Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by 360zibah: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Can someone kindly pledge this device to me. No, not overtly interested in it, just wanna hold it.
Politics / Re: Bode George Wins African Leadership Award by 360zibah: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Really? If DANA can win an award few months after their man-made tragedy then this isn't surprising.

"Youths would rejuvenate Nigeria, you just wait and see". Would be sure to be generous with my fist next time someone says this BS to me.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: What's Your Take On This Blog? by 360zibah: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
My assessment is based on the mobile view of your site so it hardly cuts across as a complete review. The site is great and appears like every other 'regular' website. Like I said, mobile view.

Kindly paste a picture of your 6packs. If its impressive enough then I would subscribe to your site and follow your healthy lifestyle tips if its hidden under layers of fat, won't be visiting the site again. Oya, I'm waiting
Family / Re: As A Teen, Did You Do Anything To Stimulate Hair Growth? by 360zibah: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
I'd always wanted to be a scientist so my lack of facial and stomach (yes I wanted hairs there too) hairs led me to my secret laboratory. I have take a nap with my jaw attached to a case bearing methylated spirt.

Have mixed every single hair fertilizer (momma grew tired of hiding her stuffs....I always find em)

D day I ventured to cultivate pubic hairs, the silly spirit splashed all over d wrong zone. Thought I would become impotent.

Currently have an almost full jaw, bushy legs, pubic and anal hair (never applied spirit dere so what is the deal over there?? Have nicked myself several times gettin rid of it bt it won't quit (˘̯˘ ) ( ˘˘̯) )

Read more of my hair drama here 360zibah./2012/05/15/much-ado-about-facial-hair/
Religion / Re: All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare by 360zibah: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2012
*sips coffee* on my way to work, was listening to City Fm and they were talking about Nigeria; poor getting poorer, rich stealing and embezzling, private jets n yada yada. a caller was so angry about the private jet nuisance....I thought he would pop an artery.

Nigeria needs a total overhaul. No sitting member should be allowed back not even as consultants. As for our religious leaders especially those with flamboyant lifestyles......zibah would sit that one out for now
Music/Radio / Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by 360zibah: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
igbsam: Come, some six packs dey resemble malnutrition o! I almost thought that was a bony structure in the first picture. Until i look am well see say na psquare. Put on some flesh muan!

Kindly post a picture of your healthy 6packs
Phones / Re: Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II by 360zibah: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
goddyjay: i'll go for S3 sha o cos it's more portable and has more HD games cool

I don't quite agree. Any HD game that can run on S3 would definitely run on the Note II, perhaps even better (RAM tinz)
TV/Movies / Re: 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) by 360zibah: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART

Really? They should give me a break, they have milked the very dry and tired storyline to naught already

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. by 360zibah: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2012
@_zibah
Literature / Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 360zibah: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2012
dokgu: There are some promising blogs here. I really liked Zibah's Blog.
Here's mine as well: http://dokgu.synergize.co/

Hope you guys take interest in my blog. It's mostly about tech stuff as I am a Web Developer and a Mobile Applications Developer as well. Enjoy reading through it! wink

I appreciate the comment. Thank you. Fortunately I'm a tad nerdy so yes, I bet I would enjoy yours too. Cheers
Literature / Re: Being A Good Listener! by 360zibah: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2012
This is amazing. I never got lost reading it nor did I roll my eyes in exasperation. Great read
Literature / Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 360zibah: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I am really impressed by you.
You are indeed professional and I can imagine your personality off line.
Thanks for doing the right thing and putting ur blog here, I am on your blog now smiley.
I can also see you are new here, welcome wink

Gracias. I'm blushing to the root. Appreciate ur following 360zibah blog too. Cheers
Literature / Re: How To Keep Visitors Glued To Your Blog by 360zibah: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
Been trying to get in touch. Was wondering if you could review my blog and rate it for me. Can you?

If yes, the url is http://360zibah.

Look forward to hearing from you
Literature / Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 360zibah: 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hi, I'm Zibah and earlier this year I dabbled into
writing and birthed http://360zibah..
A blog where I write about stuffs that I fancy;
experiences (shitty and otherwise), nerdy science
stuffs, health etc.
Gaming / Re: GTA 5 Graphics: Looks Too Good To Be True(what Do You Guys Think?) by 360zibah: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tsk! GTA can't be this great.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.